CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today was STS Meso 1, Disc 2 - Back and Triceps. Had a great workout. I really like this series, just wish they weren't so long. It's hard for me to get my 10k steps in when I only lift. I don't have time to do even a mile after these long workouts. But I think I'll try not to worry so much about that for now, this is a good change up from my usual routine so I should see some positive outcomes.

Lat Pulldowns with Band: 12 reps
Dumbbell Rows: 15's/21 reps
Dips: 16 reps
Straddle Pushups: 10 reps
Chinups: 12 reps/assisted
Seated Overhead Extension (one arm): 12#/15 reps
One Arm Row: 20#/15 reps
T-Pull with Band: 36 reps
Barbell Tricep Extensions: 25#/15 reps
Barbell Rows: 55#/21 reps
Y's with Band: 36 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: 8#/15 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row: 20#/15 reps
Deadlifts: 25's/8 reps
Dumbbell Close Grip Bench Press: 15's/15 reps
One Arm Press Down with Band: 36 reps
Chinups: 10 reps/assisted
Seated Overhead Extension (both): 20#/15 reps
Barbell Rows: 40#/21 reps
Double Arm Rows w/ Band: 36 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension on SB: 10#/15 reps
One Arm Row: 20#/15 reps
Deadlifts: 25's/8 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks: 8's/15 reps
One Arm Kickbacks w/Band: 36 reps
Pullups: 12 reps
Cross Body Extensions: 10#/15 reps
Lat Pulldowns with Band: 10 reps
Side Line Tricep Press: I did Close Grip Pushups - 15 reps
Supermans: skipped

Workout was 59 minutes, HR was 124/165, burned 355 calories.

Roxie - It's probably because of your depression. It's hard to do anything when you are depressed. I pray you can overcome that, I was hoping the meds would help but maybe they aren't working for you? Hope you feel better soon.

Nora - Great workout yesterday!! You are kicking butt!!! :)

Belinda - Waving hi!

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1031:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout with STS Meso 1 Disc 2 - Back & Triceps. I applaud your taking on STS again. Since you mentioned STS I've been wondering about doing that again. The only hesitation is the time element and being able to do the other things I usually do time wise. So I applaud you and need to work on me. Bravo on your workout today. WTG:D:cool::);)

Roxie- I'm sure depression is a big factor in not wanting to workout for lack of energy etc... I agree with Debbie maybe they need to adjust your medication your taking for depression. So, maybe touch base with your doctor on that. I understand that many of the medications prescribed for depression take a while to build up in your system to work properly its all about striking the right chemical balance. I hope you feel better soon, hang in there;):)

Belinda- Waving hello and hoping you have a fun workout and great day. How's Chu Chu doing after all that walk the other day? Take care and have a blessed day:);):cool:

I hope everyone has a blessed and great day.:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today 3 weeks ago I had to put Brawler to sleep. Having a rough few day's :( I miss him so much.

I managed to walk and did JS Core Stretch + I started the 21 Day Yoga Challenge that I did before Brawlers passing. I did D1.

Nora, Roxie and Debbie - good job today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone.

DH and I walked outside this morning. Got over 7000 steps in, not bad. I also did D2 of the Yoga Challenge, it was core/arems.

That's it for me today. See you all tomorrow. I have a dental appointment with my dentist about the tooth the other surgeon wanted to pull. If my dentist wants me to pull that tooth I will have a second 3D image done and get another option from another dentist.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+4 songs= 58 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 736
Distance= 5.53 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1049

Debbie- thanks for the info on STS. Oh F.Y.I. Kelly is having a pre-order for her soon to be released dvds. Find info here at www.coffeyfit.com free shipping on the pre-order. Have a wonderful and blessed day.;):)

Belinda- I know this is a very difficult time for you ((Hugs)). Hang in there, Brawler would want you to be happy. He's still with you in your heart and in spirit. Great job on your workout yesterday with walk and JS Core Stretch + 21 Day Yoga Challenge. Bravo on your workout yesterday:D:cool:. I know you'll do another great workout today as well. Have a blessed day! :);)

Roxie- How are you doing? Take care and feel better;)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I have been keeping tracked of my calories and still gained 1lb in the last week I just don’t get it but I do know now I am going to have to workout

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1046:):)

Roxie- I know how frustrating it can be, but hang in there. The 1lb weight gain could be water. Keep tracking your calories and being careful and exercise it should help. Great job on your workout today of CK25 WK 1 D1 , and then I did 25 weighted squats with a 20lb barbell. Bravo, sounds like a great workout, high fives. :D:cool::) What is CK25 ? Awesome workout today, WTG!! Now go have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Hello's and Hugs. I know you probably have a great workout planned for today, so do it and have a fun workout and a blessed day. :);)

Debbie- have a great blessed day.:):cool:

Hugs, blessings & Prayers:)

Nora

Good morning,

JS Sole Sculpt + walk is done.

Nora - thank you! Great job yesterday.

Roxie - are you drinking enough water? Depending on what you eat or drink will affect your weight too. Keep tracking. You eventually will lose weight.

Debbie - good job with STS.

Gotta run. I will be back later.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1046:):)

Roxie- I know how frustrating it can be, but hang in there. The 1lb weight gain could be water. Keep tracking your calories and being careful and exercise it should help. Great job on your workout today of CK25 WK 1 D1 , and then I did 25 weighted squats with a 20lb barbell. Bravo, sounds like a great workout, high fives. :D:cool::) What is CK25 ? Awesome workout today, WTG!! Now go have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Hello's and Hugs. I know you probably have a great workout planned for today, so do it and have a fun workout and a blessed day. :);)

Debbie- have a great blessed day.:):cool:

Hugs, blessings & Prayers:)

Nora

Couch to 25k run/walk program to help me start running its 12 weeks

Today was STS Meso 1, Disc 3, Legs. This one is a killer, my legs are like jello right now. Had a great workout and my knees did not hurt one bit.

Walking Lunges & Plie Squats: BW - 4 sets of 4 sets/plies
One Leg Touch Down Squats: BW - 15 reps
Firewalkers: 4x4 steps 10 times
One Leg Elevated Lunges: 12#/6 reps
Wide Stance Deadlifts: 20's/15 reps
One Leg Slide Back Lunges: 8's/16 reps
Side Slide Lunges: 12's/16 reps
Wall Squats w/Stability Ball: BW/10 reps
Wide Stance Squats: 20's/16 reps
Calf Raises: 20's/40 reps
Front Lunge Same Leg: 12's/15 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlifts on Platform: 20's/15 reps no platform that is just stupid
Double Leg Wall Squats w/Stability Ball: 8's/8 reps (did not drop weights, I can't go down that far)
Lateral Step-Ups: 12#/15 reps
Drop Side Lunges & Stand w/Leg Lift: 12#/15 reps
Sequential Lunge into Front Kick: 8's/15 reps
Narrow Stance Squats: 20's/15 reps
Calf Raises: 20's/40 reps
Wide Stance Deadlifts: 20's/15 reps
**Did not do the bonus

Workout was 42 minutes, HR was 114/144, burned 220 calories.

Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

I don't have time for personals, DH and I are going to a shooting range. Can't wait! I bought a new S&W 9mm and want to try it out. We got our CCWs back in January.

Have great workouts everyone!!!!

Good afternoon girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 61 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 775
Distance= 5.84 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Workout #2= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned = 1123:D:p:cool:

Roxie- Cool on the Couch 25K. High fives on today's workout of a 35 minute treadmill walk, great job!! WTG!!:);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with STS Meso 1, Disc 3, Legs and a 1 mile treadmill walk. I remember that particular workout being really tough and my legs felt like jello too! High fives on an awesome workout today. Oooh the going to the shooting range later sounds like a lot of fun I'm envious, have fun and a blessed day.:cool::);)

Belinda- Sorry I missed your check in for yesterday. Great job yesterday with JS Sole Sculpt, nicely done. I am not familiar with JS Sole Sculpt, I must have missed that one from Jessica. I know you probably have some fun workout on tap for today, so have fun and a blessed day!:):cool:;)

Hugs, blessings, & Prayers:)

Nora

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Premix Weighted Kickboxing+ Yoga Flow= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp= 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

Total calories burned= 725:cool:

Hello's & waves to: Belinda, Roxie, and Debbie. I hope you all have a fab and beautiful blessed Saturday.

Hugs, Blessings,& Prayers;)

Nora

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I just wanted to move a little and stretch out so I did this workout today and it fit the bill nicely.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

PiYo- Sweat = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 476;)

Belinda- Good morning, thanks for yesterday's check in. Great job getting in JS dance and yoga. Its always fun doing a workout with Jessica. High fives!!:cool::D Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday:);)

Debbie, and Roxie - I hope all is well with you have a fun and blessed Sunday. See ya at Monday's check in.;):)

Hugs, blessings and Prayers;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

DH and I took a long walk with our other dog Chu Chu. I also did the 21 Day Yoga Challenge Arms and abs.

Nora - good job today.

That's it for me today.

Good Morning,

KCM Stepboxing Dumbbell Drills short workout but effective.

Debbie-you are rocking STS.

Nora-good job yesterday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.