CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1074:cool:

Roxie- Wow!! 14.9 miles on the spin bike yesterday, that was awesome bravo!!! I hope you aren't too sore today. Maybe a walk or stretching today might feel good, just a suggestion. High fives on your workout yesterday you conquered that one big time:D:cool: Now have a gentler workout today like walking or stretching to recover and have a blessed day.:);)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach 6. I know you said your legs felt like lead today, but you still got it done,WTG and high fives. Nicely done on the stats today, you are inspirational with your workouts. Have a blessed Tuesday!:cool::D

Belinda- I hope all is well with you and your family. I always enjoy reading your check in's and what great workouts you are doing and what ever is new with you. Please take care and check in. Have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 2, week 3 and did Triceps. Skipped legs again, knees still don't feel that great. :( Hopefully I can get back to working them soon.

1 minute between each set:
Double-Wave Load
TRICEPS
Dips: 3 sets/12 reps - warmup
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension: 30#/31.5#/33# - 12/10/812/10/9 reps
Lying Cross-Body Extension: 12# - 12/10/10 reps
Double-Arm Kickbacks: 11# - 12/10/8 reps

Tough stuff! Workout was 30 minutes, burned 212 calories and HR was 131/156.

Hopped on my treadmill and walked up a 4% incline for 26 minutes, burned 142 calories, went 1.3 miles and did 3158 steps. HR was 89/127.

I joined a walk-a-thon that rums from 9/3 to 9/30 with people from work. It's put on by the metro parks. I'm trying to at least get my 10,000 steps a day (it's hard when I only lift in the morning and I am so lazy on the weekends). So far so good.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I did a StudioSweat Spin 12 minute warm up followed by Body Burn Blast w/Cat which was weights. It is raining here again its not good for all the flood victims.

Debbie-good job today

Hey everyone,

I am still in DC. I mention last week that my nephew from Germany came to visit. We are showing him DC. He never seen DC in the summer only in the winter. We will stay in DC until Friday, than we will all drive to WV. He likes outdoors and wants to do some hiking and see some black bears. Maybe we drive up for a day or 2 to NY? Besides walking I haven't done anything else. Hopefully I will get a workout Friday. Today we will go to the zoo. Tomorrow he wants to see the National Aquarium.

Keep up the good work. I will be back in a few day's.

Good morning!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 6 songs= 66 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 838
Distance= 6.34 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1151

Debbie- Great workout today with STS Meso 2, Week 3 Triceps, WTG!!! Its good that you are skipping leg day with your knee bothering you, wise choice. Nicely done with adding on a walk of 1.3 miles on a 4% incline for 26 minutes. Great stats too! Awesome workout today, love the way you changed it up and walked on TM. Have a blessed day and feel fab.
Good luck on your walk- a-thon, sounds like fun.

Roxie- High fives on an awesome workout today with StudioSweat Spin 12 minute warm up followed by Body Burn Blast w/Cat (weights). So sorry to hear about the flooding in your area. I hope you are all right though. What state are you in? I will pray for the flooding and rain to stop.
Hang in there and have a blessed day.

Belinda- I didn't know your nephew is visiting from Germany. I gather you and your DH are taking hin sight seeing adventures, sounds like fun. Your nephew wants to do some hiking etc, and see a black bear. He sounds like he is the adventureous type and is going to love all the places he sees and what he does. Sounds like tons of fun for everyone involved. Its no wonder you aren't checking in with a workout. This is a workout showing your nephew the sights etc.. Have a super fun and blessed timne.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Today I did Treadmill Coach #1 but cut stage 3 short and only did a 5 minute cool down instead of 7 because I wanted to get a good stretch in. Had a pretty good workout, wasn't really feeling it this morning. This is a tough workout with most of it running up an incline. Kills me.

Workout was 47 minutes, burned 415 calories, went 3.42 miles and did 6813 steps. HR was 142/190.

Belinda - Have fun with your family!!!

Have great workouts everyone!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

KCM 30MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn= 6 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 41

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Premix- Basic # 4= 62 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 720

Total calories burned= 1063:cool:

Debbie- Great workout today with Treadmill Coach #1 and I like your little changes to allow for a longer stretch time, always good. Nicely done on miles, step count, and calorie burn. High fives girlfriend!:D:cool: Have a beautiful & blessed day.:):cool:

Roxie- Awesome workout today with I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing,:D:cool: don't ya just love KCM? Did you pre-order her two new workouts? She has video clips up of them now, I found them on youtube. Have a blessed day and WTG getting that workout in. :);):cool:

Belinda- I hope you are having a blast with your family and enjoying your nephew visiting from Germany. Have a blessed day!:cool::)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 3, Back & Biceps, I had a great workout, was sweating like crazy. It has cooled down here a bit but still very humid. We hit 100 degrees on Wednesday. Ridiculous.

1 minute rest between each set
Double Wave Load
BACK
Warmup with Lat pulldowns, T-Pull and Y's
Wide Grip Chin Ups: 12 reps
Wide Grip Chinups: 12 reps
Close Grip Pull Ups: 12 reps
Barbell Rows: 55# - 12/10/8 reps
One Arm Row: 25#/26.5#/28# - 12/10/8/12/10/12 reps
Barbell Deadlifts: 55# - 12/10/12 reps

BICEPS
Barbell Curls: 30#/32.5#/36# - 12/10/8/12/10/8 reps
Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist: 17's - 12/10/8 reps
Reverse Curls: 15's - 12/10/10 reps

Should have gone up with the one arm rows, those were easy. And why does she rest 1 full minute for the one-arm rows? In the beginning of Meso 2 she would only rest 30 seconds because the arm not working was already resting. I forwarded through 30 seconds of the rest because of this. Waste of time, I think.

Workout was 59 minutes, burned 418 calories, HR 128/165.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning girls!:):cool:

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1 = 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Core DeForce- MMA Speed= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1134:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout today with STS Meso 2, Week 3, Back & Biceps. WTG!!! That is a tough workout, you go girl! Have a blessed day.:);)

Roxie- Have fun & blessed day & workout.

Belinda- Have fun with your visiting family and take care!
:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Happy Saturday morning, girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power= 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2 B Fit- W/O #2= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

KCM 30MTF- Split Sessions-Workout #2- Lower Body Band= 24 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 197

Total calories burned= 856 :cool:

Have a blessed weekend: Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda see you guys at Monday's check in.:);)

Nora

Today started STS Meso 2 week 4 and I worked Chest and Shoulders, I will do Triceps on Wednesday and may use a finisher from Kelly if I feel I need more. This was Drop Sets but for some reason Cathe didn't do drop sets with chest. Not sure why? Would have been great. Still a tough workout.

Drop sets
1 minute rest between each set
CHEST
Pushups (warmup): 10/10/10/10 reps, wide/standard/wide/standard
Barbell Bench Press: 80#/75#/75# - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 27's - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Bench Press: 75# - 12/10/8 reps

SHOULDERS
Drop Sets:
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press: 16's/12's/10's - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Front Raise on Ball: 10's/8's/5's - 12/10/8 reps
Seated Lateral Raise: 10's/8's/5's - 12/10/8 reps
Seated Rear Delt Raise: 12's/10's/8's - 12/10/8 reps

Shoulders were fried, really burning after this.

Workout was 35 minutes, burned 258 calories. HR was 120/203. Yikes!

Also walked on my treadmill. Workout was 21 minutes, burned 112 calories, did 1 mile and went 2594 steps. HR was 87/118.

I had more steps in after my workout than I did all day yesterday. We got the remnants of Hurricane Gordon and it rained all weekend. Very dreary weekend and our yard is under water. Glad it's gone.

Have great workouts everyone!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.20 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It HiiT Chest, Tri's, & Shoulders- Premix #3 Timesaver two no finsiher= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

Total calories burned= 1100:cool:

Debbie- Awesome job with STS Meso 2 Week 4 Chest and Shoulders, and walked on Treadmill for 21 min 1 mile . Bravo:D:cool::) WTG!! You rocked that workout! Have a super blessed Monday!:):D

Roxie- I hope you have a great workout on tap for today as well. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Belinda- If your still visiting with family, enjoy the time with them. If you are taking a rest day, enjoy. If you are working out have a fun workout and a blessed day.:);):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin from 02/5/2017 w/Mimi 22 minutes, 6.7 miles 274 calories burned. I wanted to do KCM’s Band work but had technical difficulties so had to do a short workout. DH and I are headed to the lake tomorrow for and overnight stay I needed time away from work.

Debbie-we had hurricane Gordon last week rained 10 days in a row and half of our town was flooded some of them still can’t get in their homes or have electricity. Your weights amaze me.

Nora-good job today.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a really great workout. I just wasn't feeling up to an entire hour of running, so did this one and then did Yoga Stretch (or part of it anyways).

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.95 miles (best ever with this workout, my goal is to hit 3 miles and I almost did it), burned 378 calories and went 5881 steps. HR was 152/184.

Roxie - Great job with your workout. I remember you mentioning you were having flooding in your area last week. That was a bad hurricane, we are still getting rain today from it. Now there's another coming in. Scary stuff!

Nora - What does CN + 5 songs mean with your CC workouts? Great job, still not sure how you can get over 6 miles in an hour. I ran the entire time with CC 3 today holding a stead 4.5 at the least and going to 7 mph for sprints and still didn't even get to 3 miles. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't run any faster than I am or I would die. I feel my cardio endurance is the best its ever been and I'm hardly ever winded doing CC workouts anymore. So cudos to you! I am not worthy, that is for sure!!!

Belinda - Where you be? Are you still with your family? Hope you are enjoying the time with them and having lots of fun!!!

Have a wonderful day!! Take a minute today to remember those lost in 911. I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

Good Morning,

I did Strength and Stamina workout 1 using 10lb weights and Kettlebell without any pain in wrist pretty excited about that. Hoping to do a run with DH tonight at the lake.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

KCM 30MTF- Circuit Burn-Workout #1= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 1147:cool:

Debbie- Great combo of workouts today with Cardio Coach Volume 3 and then part of Yoga Stretch. Nicely done today with your workout WTG! High fives!! Have a blessed day. Yes, I remember 911 It was so terrible absolutely horrific but worse because it was painfully real. May those that perished that day rest in peace. May we never forget 911. Oh CN with my workouts mean I ran during Coaches Notes, and 5 Songs means I ran to 5 songs on my iPod. I hope that helps. I use my incline too. On Cardio Coach 4 I I start with no incline on my warm up, then move to .5% incline with Challenge 1, 1% on Challenge 2, and then finally on Challenge 3 1.5%incline. My speeds range from 4.5 warm up for 2 min of warm up then 5.0 and then 5.5 or 5.6 mph. Then, go to 6.2 mph, 6.3 mph alternating depending on challenge and incline. Cool down I run a little slower 5.4 mph to recover a bit before upping speed to 5.6 mph for CN. On t he 5 iPod songs I run to I run at 5.6 or 5.7 mph that's it.

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's kick butt workout with StudioSweat Spin from 02/5/2017 w/Mimi 22 minutes, 6.7 miles 274 calories burned, bravo. Awesome workout today with KCM's Strength and Stamina workout 1 using 10lb weights and Kettlebell without any pain in wrist, and thinking about doing a run later with your DH, have good run. Excellent workouts keep up the great work. Have a blessed day! Please take a moment to remember 911.:);):cool:

Belinda-I hope your still having fun with your family. Have a blessed day.:);) Please take a moment to remember 911.:);)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Good evening,

I am still around. My nephew is still here until Saturday. We been doing lots of walking and hiking even in the rain. Today I did BC and lots of walking.

Debbie - I am very busy with my nephew, showing him around. I still workout. He leaves on Saturday. He is a lot of fun to be around.

I will try to check in tomorrow. Waving Hi to the rest of the gang.

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 4, Triceps and had a decent workout. I also did the abs from KP&C and ran on my treadmill for a mile and then walked for a bit. Had a great workout.

1 minute between each set except for drop sets - 10 seconds rest for those
TRICEPS
Dips: 3 sets/12 reps - warmup
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension: 35# - 12/10/8 reps

Close Grip Pushups: 10/10/15 reps

Double Arm Kickbacks: 10's/8's/5's - 10/10/10 reps

Triceps & abs was 28 minutes, burned 151 calories and HR was 114/153.

Run was 30 minutes, burned 135 calories, went 2.04 miles and did 4251 steps. HR was 135/185.

Have great workouts everyone! Belinda, I'm glad you are having such fun with your nephew!!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.18 Miles

Rippedw/HiiT- Lift It HiiT Legs- Premix#1 All Strength= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Total calories burned= 1330

Belinda- Hi :) So happy to hear from you. Glad to hear your still enjoying your nephew visit with lots of walking and hiking, thats definitely working ut in my book. Great job on yesterday's workout walking and BC. Enjoy your nephews visit and spending time with family, its a treasure. Have a fun and bl;essed day.

Debbie- Congrats on your workout today with STS Meso 2, week 4, triceps, KP&C abs, and your 1 mile Treadmill run + walking approximately 2.04 miles. Have a blessed day.

Roxie- Have a great workout and a blessed day.

Hugs & blessings

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.