CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I was able to do Kelly's RAW Run with Me workout without any problems. My DH and I worked on the issue last night and it seems to be fine now. I was happy the workout worked and it was a blast!! I loved it and I need to tell Kelly to do more of them. This is what I was asking of Cathe and to date, she has not done any treadmill workouts.

This workout is done tabata style (gotta love Kelly and her tabata!) and it was mostly sprints and she does 8 sets of 20 on/10 off. She would increase speed with each 8 intervals. Then she did some tabata hills and those were fun too. She also did squats and pushups but while she was doing that, I just did more sprinting. Very fun and sweaty workout. The tabata clock that she had was really cool and she had music working with it as well.

I followed that up with the Oxygen Ab workout I used to do back in the day. Love this workout and it makes me sore every time. I need to work on my abs more.

Run with Me was 40 minutes, I burned 352 calories, ran 2.68 miles and went 5459 steps. HR was 144/178.

Nice workouts everyone! Hope you all have great ones today!!

Good morning,

Slide & Glide is done. I also did D3 SBF Feel Good TB Tabata.

Debbie - your workout sounds interesting. I need to give KCM streaming a try one day.

That's it for me today.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Last edited:
Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+6 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.26 Miles:D

XTrain- D3- Burnsets - Bi's & Tri's= 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

Total calories burned= 1153:cool::D

Debbie- Yay, you got to do Kelly's RAW Run with Me without it freezing on you. Sounds like an awesome workout too by the way. Congrats on today's workout Kelly's RAW Run with Me and the Oxygen Ab workout. Great stats today on your workouts. Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday!:cool::D;)

Belinda- High fives on a great workout today with Slide & Glide, and D3 SBF Feel Good TB Tabata, WTG and kick butt on Wednesday's workout. Have a beautiful and blessed Wednesday. :):cool:;)

Roxie- You have been awesome with getting your workouts in and I'm sure you'll do something fun and challenging today as well. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion plus 3x16 push-ups while laying on a beach.

Debbie-good job today I need to check that one out.

Belinda-good job today

Nora-good job today

Good morning,

3 mile walk + B&G is done. I will do SBF later.

Roxie - great job with Build and Burn KB Kickboxing.

Debbie - that sounds like an interesting workout. Glad you enjoy it.

Nora - great job yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great day.

Good Morning,

My GS started kindergarten today hard to believe he is old enough to go to school. I did KCM Build and Burn Tabata Legs, 20 minute walk on the treadmill and 3x60 second planks.

Belinda-good job today

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/ Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Fest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Total calories burned= 1050:cool:

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion plus 3x16 push-ups while laying on a beach. Its great you got that workout in and en enjoyed sone beach time as well.
Aww how cute your GS started Kidnergarten today. Great workout today with KCM Build and Burn Tabata Legs, 20 minute walk on the treadmill and 3x60 second planks, very well done. High fives on awesome workouts, and have a blessed Thursday!:D:cool::)

Belinda- Another great workout with 3 mile walk + B&G is done, maybe later SBF. High fives on your workout way to get it done! Have a blessed and fun Thursday.:):cool::D

Debbie- I bet you had a hectic morning and didn't have timne to check in or slept in. Either way have a blessed Thursday.:):D

Hugs & Blessings

Nora

I had to go to work early this morning and I'm just now getting time to post my workout.

I walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes, burned 117 calories and went 2786 steps. Then I did Kelly's RAW Stretch workout and was able to do it all. I can't believe how tight my body is again. I need to keep this up, just wish I had more time in a day. Loved this stretch workout, she did great putting it together. I love her personality too, she is fun.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit on a five day roll it was tough this morning I am so stiff and sore.

Today I did Kelly's RAW Just Step workout and liked it pretty well. It's been a long time since I've done a step workout and was worried about my knees but this workout wasn't to high in impact and my knees did well. It was fun, I liked the 3 different combos she did other than she truly starts on her right, which when I'm watching her is my left. That confuses me. I'm used to Cathe starting on her left so we start on our right side. Kelly is just cool, though, I really like her.

Workout was 30 minutes (I cooled down a bit longer than she did, workout was only like 24 minutes), burned 213 calories and went 2725 steps. HR was 130/181. Was surprised to see the 181 because every time I looked at my watch it showed around 108.

I also did Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch and my body is really feeling better after my short workouts this week and stretching. It makes such a huge difference and I get so mad that I just don't have time to do this every day. My body needs it and I really need to somehow make time for it. I feel great.

I bought a recipe book that looks awesome so far as I flip through it. It's called "Run Fast, Cook Fast, Eat Slow" and is recommended eating for runners. Not that I'm a huge runner or anything, but the recipes look so good. Only thing is they didn't include nutritional information. I wonder why? I hate recipes that don't show you that information. I can figure it out myself, but it takes time. Oh well, I think I'm going to like trying some of these recipes.

Roxie - Nice job!!! You have had a good week, keep at it!

Nora - Great week of workouts! Hope you enjoy the weekend.

Belinda - You have had some good workouts this week! Nice going!!

Hey everyone,

walk and PH is done.

Debbie - thanks! You have good workouts this week too.Great job!

Roxie - nice job this morning.

Nora - have a great workout today.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good afternoon girls, it's T.G.I.F!:D

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 1113 :cool:

Debbie- Nicely done yesterday with a 20 minute treadmill walk and Kelly's Raw Stretch. Then today,Kelly's Raw Quick Step and Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch. Those sound like a couple of fun workouts with Kelly, Awesome job on your workouts and let us know what you think of your new cook book after you've had a chance to try the recipes. Have a blessed day, yay it's Friday!:D:cool::);)

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM Build and Burn Cardio Core Circuit, that's a good one. High fives and congrats on your 5 day roll working out, congrats!!! Keep up the amazing job with your workouts, and have a blessed day:cool::D;)!

Belinda- Great job on your Friday workout with a walk and PH, that's a great way to start your day off with a workout. Have a blessed and fab Friday:cool:;):)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- Premix W/O #2 w/Cardio Rests= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 346

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 859;):)

Have a fantastic and blessed weekend girls!:D:cool:

Hugs & blessings

Nora

Good morning,

I forgot to post yesterday :( Yesterday and today DH and I walked 3 miles. I also did a stretch today.

Good job on your workouts, everyone.

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday.

I just finished a short workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk Off Belly Fat- Day 3 Premix- Belly Fat Blast Interval walk= 41 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 448
Approximately 2 miles with warm up and cool down. That's it for me today girls, have a blessed Sunday.;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today started STS Meso 2 and I worked Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Was a great workout and I know I will be feeling it tomorrow. So much different than Meso 1, much harder. NO PUSHUPS!!!!

1 minute rest between each set
CHEST
Flat Barbell Bench Press Warmup: 55# - 12 reps - 2 sets
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 70# - 12/10/8 reps
Flat Dumbbell Bench Flies: 22's - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 65# - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 22's - 12/10/8 reps

SHOULDERS
Alternating Seated Front Press: 12's - 12/10/8 reps
Seated Front Press: 12's - 12 reps to failure
Alternating 1-Arm Lat Raise: 5# - 12/10/8 reps each arm
Seated Lateral Raise: 8's - 15 reps to failure
Seated Rear Delt Raise: 12's - 12/10/8 reps

TRICEPS
Lying Barbell Extensions: 25# 12/10/8 reps
Lying Barbell Extensions: 25# 12 reps to failure
Side Leaning Tricepts Extension: 10# 12/10/8 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: Skipped - ran out of time.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 461 calories!!! I have NEVER burned that many calories lifting before, not sure what is going on. HR was 137/193.

At work so no time for personals. Have great workouts everyone!!

Good afternoon girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.0 Miles

High Reps- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

Total calories burned= 1147

Belinda- Great workout today with SBF D8 Lower Barre Sculpting Circuit + walk, way to start off the day and lead us off with workouts. High fives on your workout today, go have a blessed Monday!

Debbie- High fives and congrats on your workout today with STS Meso 2 Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps, awesome workout today:D:cool:;). Have a blessed and kick butt Monday:);):cool:

Roxie- Not sure what your workout plans are for today, but I know you sure have been awesome sticking with it, keep up the great work and have a fun workout and blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Xtrain Bis & Tris Premix 3 rounds 1-5. I will be doing premixes from xtrain this week I have to go in earlier then I usually do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.