CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+5 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.16 Miles

KCM- 30MTF-Lean Body Circuts- Workout # 1= 29 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 337

Total calories burned= 1162 :cool:

Belinda- Hello waves:) Wow, your up and getting it done already with JS Total Body Chisel + Burn + Cathe S&H Triceps. You are amazing conquering STS I don't know how many times and now segments of Slow and Heavy, I salute you, Bravo well done.
Have a wonderful and blessed Wednesday.:cool:;)

Debbie- Wow, you killin' it going through STS Meso 1, Disc 11, Back and Tri's. Congrats on going up in weights lifted, that is awesome! Awesome workout today High fives, go have an amazing nad blessed Wednesday.:cool::D;)

Roxie- How are you doing? I miss you posts. I hope all is well with you and that you are having sone great workouts. Have a blessed day! Aww you did grandma duty today with kiddo, that can be a workout too! Have a fun & blessed day!:cool:;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did a circuit of 10 lunges which I made jump switch 10 push-ups 10 squats 10 situps and 10 jumping jacks rested 1 minute then repeated 4 times.

Today I did Treadmill Coach Bonus workout which is only 30 minutes but pretty intense, I did well with it. The more I do these workouts, the more I hate the music, which sucks because it makes me not want to them anymore. The first few times I did these workouts I was concentrating so hard on doing what Amy was telling me to do that I overlooked the music. Now that I know the workouts that is almost impossible For me, music make or breaks a workout. Oh well, it was still a good challenge.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 258 calories, went 2.19 miles and did 4401 steps. HR was 137/182.

I also did the ab work from Xtrain, I did Core #1 I think. That is another thing I don't like about STS, no ab work. For as long as the workouts are, I think Cathe could have stopped the weight part at 45 minutes and then did 10 minutes of abs. Wouldn't have hurt anything in my book! :)

Roxie - Nice workout! Glad to see you got something in!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #1 = 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 1014;):cool:

Roxie- Great workout yesterday, that does sound challenging and will definitely get your heart rate up, good stuff! High fives that was awesome. I'm sure you'll do something equally great today. Have a blessed and fit fun day!;):)

Debbie- Great job on today's workout with Treadmill Coach Bonus (sorry the music is lacking) and XTrain Core #1 ab work. I agree with you on STS I felt it was too long and needed ab work in there. There is a STS Abs Circuit separate dvd. I could have done with out the never ending push ups maybe cut those down to half or just under. It would take me over an hour just for the 1 workout with set up and barbell and stuff alone. I do love the STS weight work, that is awesome just too long of a workout and could do with less push ups for my liking. Great workout today, high fives now go have a fit and fab blessed Thursday.;):):cool:

Belinda- Hello's and waves :) I know you'll have a great and fun workout today. Have a wonderful and blessed day.:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

JS Floor Barre + Barre abs, buns & thighs is done. I also did S&H Back.

Good job ladies on your workouts. Keep up the good work.

That's it for me today. Have a great day.

Good morning,

3 mile walk is done. I will do a weight workout later. Running out of time.

Roxie - great job getting your workout in last night.

I will be back later for personals. Gotta run.

Halleluiah! I am done with STS Meso 1!!! Woo hoo!!! So tired of high reps. So glad to be done with it. Next week is my recovery week and I will just do light cardio and stretching.

Today was Legs and I had a pretty good workout. Knees felt better so I could do all the exercises. I also had time to do the extended stretch because I didn't do the bonus work.

Total workout was 60 minutes, burned 328 calories. HR was 113/146.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. Weight is down 2lbs so happy about that. I just ate some cottage with peaches and I don’t like cottage cheese.

Debbie-good job yesterday,

Belinda-good job today and thank you

Nora-I am still hanging around really trying hard to get in workouts and protein

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.0 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout#2 Pyramids= 33Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Total calories burned= 1115

Belinda- Great way to start the day off with a 3 Mile walk, high fives! You metioned wanting to do weights later, bravo!! Have a super blessed and Fab Friday!

Debbie- Congrats with completing STS Mesocycle #1, bravo high fives!! Great workout today with STS Legs and extended stretch. Awesome workout job well done, and I bet your looking forward to your recovery week from STS next week. Have a blessed and awesome fab Friday!

Roxie- High fives for getting in a workout last night with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, love that one. Then today you did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. :)Congrats on losing 2 lbs, bravo. Keep up the great work! About getting in protein in, think about getting protein powder adding, fresh strawberries-or blueberries and kale or spinach add a cup of water and about 4 or 5 ice cubes and blend,. Then you can get a serving of protein, fruit and veggies in a delicious smoothie made fresh. I like to make a smoothie either after a workout or for lunch. It tastes great and is good for you. I get my protein powder at Costco its called Cytosport Muscle Milk 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder. This comes in a 6 lb bag and takes 1 level scoop as provided inside bag. If you have trouble getting in protein this could give you an option. Good luck and keep up the great work.;):cool:

Hugs & blessings

Nora

I just finished today's workou and will now check in.

here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Workout #2= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 810:cool:

Have a fit & fab blessed Saturday girls!;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I did 3 30 second planks and 3x25 banded side steps no much but I did these with my jeans on I was ready for work.

Today I tried to do the running workout Kelly has on RAW and about 14 minutes into it my stupid video feed froze. I rebooted everything and it started working but then I had no sound. Very frustrating. So I did the tabata workout I have on my tablet which is 20 seconds on 10 seconds off, just like Kelly's running workout was and did that. Had an ok workout. I really get upset when our internet does that, it's junk. I need to call them and get a new modem.

Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.25 miles, burned 284 calories and did 4676 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good afternoon girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 813
Distance= 6.14 Miles

XTrain- D1- Chest, Back & Sh-Timesaver #5 Rounds1-5= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Total calories burned= 1135 :cool:

Belinda- Great job on starting off your Saturday morning with a great 3 mile walk, that is awesome WTG! Then today you did a new Susanne Bowen workout TB barre challenge, TB Cardio Hiit + walked this morning, High fives on your workout today, WTG!! Have a blessed Monday:);):cool:

Roxie- High fives getting a workout in before you go to work. Great job with 3 30 second planks and 3x25 banded side steps. Great way to start your day, now go have a blessed and fun day!:):D

Debbie- Sorry your internet was giving you fits when working out today. I see you started doing a Kelly Coffeyfit Raw running workout got 14 minutes of that in and then it froze. Then did Treadmill Tabata workout and got some of that in about 14 min like Kelly's workout and froze again. Great job on your workout even with internet issues you still did great with your stats Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.25 miles, burned 284 calories and did 4676 steps, wow! Have a blessed day!:cool:;):D

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I walked on my treadmill for a bit and then attempted to do Kelly's RAW Stretch workout.

Walk workout was 30 minutes, went 1.5 miles, burned 162 calories and did 3648 steps.

I got about 12 minutes into the stretch workout, which I really was enjoying, and my stupid internet froze again. I don't think it's actually our internet, though, I'm starting to think it's Mozilla Firefox. Again, it stopped for a few seconds and then when it started back the voice was gone. I brought it up on my tablet and it worked fine on that so I tried to do a bit more of it but only got to like 18 minutes of the workout complete, though. Very frustrating. I'm glad this is my recover week because it really doesn't matter. But why is it happening?

When I get home later I'm going to try it on Google Chrome instead and see if it freezes on that browser. If it doesn't then it has to be something with Mozilla Firefox.

Hope you all have great workouts today!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Build and Burn Upper Body Supersets and a 30 minute walk on my treadmill. I was so tempted to sleep in it’s raining and so dark I just wanted to go back to sleep.

B&B Stats: 27 minutes 127 Calories burned
TM: 30 minutes 201 calories burned 1.41 miles

Debbie-sounds really irritating

Good morning,

JS Stability Ball Sculpt + SBF UB is done.

Debbie - every time I steam SBF it freezes too. It's very frustrating. Great job!

Roxie - nicely done this morning.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire Starter Class= 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1018:cool:

Debbie- Great workout today with walked on treadmill for a bit and then attempted to do Kelly's RAW Stretch workout, technical issues same as yesterday. Good job on getting as much as the stretch in as you did. Nicely done today with your workout and stats of workout was 30 minutes, went 1.5 miles, burned 162 calories and did 3648 steps. High fives on your workout today.;):):cool: Have a blessed day;):)

Roxie- High fives and WTG with your workout today with KCM Build and Burn Upper Body Supersets and a 30 minute walk on my treadmill. Great job on your workout way to get it done!:D:cool: Have a blessed Tuesday.;)

Belinda- Way to get it done today with JS Stability Ball Sculpt + SBF UB is done. Terrific workout today now go have a blessed Tuesday. :):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.