CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Cardio Coach #4 and had a really good workout. At first I didn't really feel much up to running, wanted to do a kickboxing workout. But I have my workout room set up for STS and didn't want to move it all. After the first challenge I was good so I ended up having a great workout.

Workout was 45 minutes, ran 3.38 miles, burned 433 calories and went 6693 steps. HR was 151/182.

Roxie - Nice job with your workout!! Love Kelly, miss doing her workouts but I am enjoying STS.

Nora - 6 miles in 60 minutes? How is that even possible? Holy cow! Are you seriously running at 6 mph for the entire hour? 6 mph is my sprint speed, well, 6 to 7 mph is my sprint speed.

Belinda - Your workout sounded interesting! Good job!!

Hope you all have great workouts today!!

Good morning,

walk outside is done. Walked 3 miles.

Debbie - great job this morning.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Core De Force- Core On the Floor= 6 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 49

Total calories burned= 1033:cool:
Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout with KCM Body Design Upper Body Strength plus a 30 minute walk on the treadmill, awesome stuff WTG Roxie!! Keep up the great work! Did you pre-order Kelly's two new workouts to be shipped end of August? Have a blessed Thursday;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 4, nice stats too, WTG!!:D:cool: Regarding my Cardio Coach Volume 4 workout-On The challenges I run 6.2-6.4 MPH on resistance .50- 1.5. I run my steady state pace at 5.5 MPH. I keep improving on speed and endurance so that part is good. Its interesting to note that the further I am able to run the better I feel. I feel awesome after a 5 or 6 mile run, which I love. I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and feeling like I am fighting to keep my mobility against MS. Well done today Debbie, high fives. Have a blessed day!:)

Belinda- Nicely done today with a 3 mile walk outside, excellent walk today. Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Today was STS Meso 1, Disc 9, Legs. Unfortunately, my knees were talking to me today so I couldn't go heavy and I didn't do all the exercises. Was bummed, my knees have been doing so well. :(

Squat Lunge Sequence: BW - 4 sets
One Leg Sit 'n Slides: 12#/15 reps
Lateral Step-Ups: BW/15 reps
Wide Stance Deadlifts: 20's/15 reps
Side Lunge onto 6" High Step: 12#/15 reps
45 Degree Lunges: 12's/15 reps
Narrow Stance Squats: 20's/15 reps
Static Low End Lunge: 8's/12 reps
Plie Squats: 15#/24 reps
Slide Back Lunges: Skipped
Side Slide Lunges: 10#/15 reps
Front Lunge: 12's/15 reps
Narrow Stance Squats: 15's/15 reps
Calf Raises: 15's/40 reps
Leg Press: 15's/15 reps
Skipped the rest

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 196 calories and HR was 114/155.

Walked on my treadmill at 3% for 21 minutes, burned 144 calories and went 1 mile. Did 2466 steps and HR was 119/127.

Nora - You should run marathons, you would be good at them!

Roxie - I gained a pound this week, not happy about that. My workouts have been awesome and my eating has been fairly strict. Hope next week is better!!

Belinda - Nice going with your walk!!!

Have great workouts and a great weekend!!!

Today was STS Meso 1, Disc 9, Legs. Unfortunately, my knees were talking to me today so I couldn't go heavy and I didn't do all the exercises. Was bummed, my knees have been doing so well. :(

Squat Lunge Sequence: BW - 4 sets
One Leg Sit 'n Slides: 12#/15 reps
Lateral Step-Ups: BW/15 reps
Side Lunge onto 6" High Step: 12#/15 reps
45 Degree Lunges: 12's/15 reps
Narrow Stance Squats: 20's/15 reps
Static Low End Lunge: 8's/12 reps
Plie Squats: 15#/24 reps
Slide Back Lunges: Skipped
Side Slide Lunges: 10#/15 reps
Front Lunge: 12's/15 reps
Narrow Stance Squats: 15's/15 reps
Calf Raises: 15's/40 reps
Leg Press: 15's/15 reps
Skipped the rest

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 196 calories and HR was 114/155.

Walked on my treadmill at 3% for 21 minutes, burned 144 calories and went 1 mile. Did 2466 steps and HR was 119/127.

Nora - You should run marathons, you would be good at them!

Roxie - I gained a pound this week, not happy about that. My workouts have been awesome and my eating has been fairly strict. Hope next week is better!!

Belinda - Nice going with your walk!!!

Have great workouts and a great weekend!!![/QUOTE

Debbie-my weight went back up this week by one lb but it’s my own fault for being so lazy hoping when I get started on my hormones things will get better.

Good morning,

Walk and JS Ballet burn is done.

Debbie - great job this morning.

Roxie - have a great workout today.

Nora - have a great workout today.

That's it for me. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning girls!

Yay, it's Friday! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.03 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Total calories burned= 1102

Debbie- Congrats on another killer workout with STS, STS Meso1, Disc 9, Legs workout. Plus a treadmill walk for 21 minutes at 3%, bravo! That's an awesome Friday workout, high fives!
Thank you for the kind words and compliments on my running. No, no marathons in my future. It's a real challenge each run I do on the Treadmill and I never know how I will feel as I am doing it plus I have to have AC on in the room my treadmill is when running. My MS effects me fatigue wise and if I get too hot or push myself too hard my body lets me know by impairing my balance, motor skills, and ability to move with control. My legs get unstable/shut down on me if I get too hot or fatigued and sometimes try to fold on me as I am running. When that happens or starts to happen I stop the treadmill, and Cardio Coach and take a break, cool down a couple of minutes and recover. Then I resume the treadmill and Cardio Coach from where I left off. So I don't 5 or 6 miles without stopping. My oldest son is a runner and thinks its awful to run on a treadmill and feels a bit superior about it as he is an accomplished runner of half marathons, 5k's etc...So I just run on my treadmill doing it the way I can that works for me. I work hard at keeping and maintaining the mobility that I do have. Have a blessed and fab Friday.

Roxie- Hang in there, and workout it will help make you feel better. Think positive thoughts, think on what you can do today that is positive and help you move towards reaching your goals. Write it down and check it off as you go and pat yourself on the back for positive efforts accomplished today. You can do this Roxie, you are awesome so go have a blessed and fun Friday!

Belinda- How are you doing? I've been thinking about you. Great job on today's workout of Walk and JS Ballet burn. I just love Jessica Smith she is so positive and fun. Have a blessed day!

Hugs & blessings

Nora

KCM Body Design Stronger Leaner Lower Body plus a 30 minute walk on the treadmill.

Nora-I did order her new ones and can’t wait to get them

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-good job. Are you feeling a little better?

Good morning,

Jessica Smith Cardio Boot Camp Boogie + Cardio Abs is done.

DH and I will visit our kids in DC today. We will be back tomorrow.

Roxie - great job on KCM and walk. You mean with Invisalign? I am on my 2nd tray of Invisalign (changes last night), I have 27 trays to go, lol. Changing the tray's out getting easier thanks to the Invisalign tool I bought from Amazon. So far so good. If you asking about Brawler? Not well :( Miss him so much :(

Nora - I am doing great on Invisalign. Changed into my tray #2 last night, no pain. I miss Brawler :( Great job on your workouts. Keep up the good work.

Debbie - fantastic job with your workout as well.

Have a great Saturday and workout.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

KCM 30MTF Build & Burn- Trim & Tone= 25 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 290

Total calories burned= 808

Roxie- Amazing workout yesterday with KCM Body Design Stronger Leaner Lower Body plus a 30 minute walk on the treadmill:cool:. That sounds like a great & fun efficient workot, well done! On the new KCM's I can't wait either it should be good. Have a blessed day and have a fun workout.;)

Belinda- I hope you are having a beautiful Saturday morning where you are. Nice way to start off the day with a workout with Jessica Smith Cardio Boot Camp Boogie + Cardio Abs, awesome stuff. High fives!!:cool::D Have a fun and blessed day. I still miss Vader so I can relate. They are always in our hearts.;)

Debbie- Have a fun and gorgeous blessed Saturday where you are.:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

This morning I did STS Meso 1, Disc 10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. Glad this is the last week of Meso 1, getting tired of it. This was a tough workout and my shoulders were burning by the end. After the first 82 push-ups I stopped doing them. For one set I did flat dumbbell presses doing 21's and the last set of push-ups I skipped altogether. I did the rest of the workout and had a great workout. I was wiped out for some reason, it took all I had to get through it.

Workout was 58 minutes, burned 364 calories. HR was 122/155.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 813
Distance= 6.13 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1 Lght, Medium, Heavy wts = 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 1138

Debbie- You are rockin' STS Meso 1, Disc 10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps , High fives WTG!!!:cool::D Excellent workout. Go have an amazing and blessed Monday.;)

Hello's and waves to Roxie, and Belinda I hope you both have great workouts & and a gorgeous blessed day!;):)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had an excellent workout. Haven't done this one in a while. I used to have a dread factor with this workout but not much anymore. The challenges are really tough but I really enjoy them.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.8 miles, burned 492 calories and went 7719 steps. HR was 144/190.

Great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Powered Up Walk = 10 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 105

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp/Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3= 38 Min
MV= 7.50
CB=389

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1108:cool:

Belinda- Great job on your workout yesterday with JS Belly, Buns & Thigh walk + yoga, sounds great. Also, Amazing workout today with JS Ball blast and flat ab walk is done. :):cool:WTG!!! Now go have a blessed day.

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach 5, I have not done that one, but will work my way there. Congrats on your workout and overcoming dread factor with Cardio Coach 5. You're a rockstar! Have a fun and blessed day!;):cool:

Roxie- How are you doing? How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you. Have a super & blessed Tuesday.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

JS Total Body Chisel + Burn + Cathe S&H Triceps is done.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I did Meso 1, Disc 11, Back & Triceps. Had a great workout and went up in weight. I really felt the back work today. Looking forward to Meso 2, though, really sick of these high rep workouts. Legs on Friday and then my recovery week is next week. I really don't feel the need to have a recovery week, but a break from STS is a nice thought. :)

Workout was 56 minutes, burned 375 calories and HR was 124/155.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good Morning

Second Wednesday in a row babysitting grandkids went to the swimming pool with other grandkids last night. I might try and get the ten year old to do the exercises I did at the lake last year. I started one of my of my new hormones last night getting the second one today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.