CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

21 Day Yoga Challenge Lesson7: Metabolic Booster + JS Circuit workout is done.

Roxie - great job this morning.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Today I did STS Meso 1, Disc 4 - Chest, Shoulders & Biceps. Had an excellent workout and went up in weight a bit. Really made a difference. Can't believe how many pushups she does in this workout. Insane.

Drop Set Pushups: 14/12/10/8/6 reps
Standing Upright Barbell Rows: 25#/15 reps
Alternating Standing Curls: 15's/15 reps
Incline Chest Flyes: 25's/15 reps
Seated Rear Flyes: 15's/15 reps
Bonus Band Pulls: 15 reps
Incline Alternating Curls w/Twist: 17's/15 reps
Stability Ball Pushups: 24 reps
Functional Overhead Press/Front Raise: 8's/7 reps
Barbells Curls w/Band: 15#/15 reps (should have went heavies)
Prone Pushups on Stability Ball: 20 reps
Seated Lateral Raise/High Ends: 5's/6 reps
Seated Concentration Curls 1.5's: 17#/12 reps
Straddle Pushups: 18 reps
Side Leaning Lateral Raise: 5#/15 reps
Alternating Seated Curls + Both Arms: 17's/16 reps (killer)
Chest Flyes: 25's/15 reps
Seated Overhead Press: 12's/15 reps
One Arm Preacher Curl On SB: 17's/15 reps (did Hammer Curls)
Core Pushups - Bootcamp style: 16 reps (did all on toes, was shocked!)
Double Arm Seated Barbell Front Press 1.5's: 20#/12 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Curls: 15's/16 reps
Staggered Pushups: 16 reps (did all on toes)
Bow & Arrow w/Band: Tons of reps
Double Arm Hammer Curls: 15's/15 reps
Pushups - 21's: Knees
Standing Barbell Overhead Press: 20#/21's
Barbell Curl Narrow Grip: 25#/21's

Tough workout. Cathe looks amazing in this series, she has some serious biceps.

Workout was 1 hr., HR was 132/179 and burned 417 calories. I can't believe I burned that much!! That never happens.

Also walked on my treadmill. Walked for 45 minutes, went 2.22 miles, burned 289 calories and did 5360 steps. HR 119/130.

I preordered Kelly's new workouts, they look good. Sort of miss doing her, but needed a break.

Belinda - NIce job with your workout. Glad you are feeling a bit better lately.

Roxie - Don't give up on the weight loss. I know it's frustrating. Keep tracking your calories and eat below whatever MFP shows you can eat (but not too much below, maybe like 100 calories). It will start coming off.

Nora - Nice job with your workouts as usual. You go girl!!

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 61 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 775
Distance= 5.82 Miles:D

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It HiiT Chest, Tri's, & Shoulders= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

Total calories burned= 1050 :cool::D

Roxie- WTG getting a workout in today with KCM Stepboxing Dumbbell Drills short workout. Bravo on getting it done today, and inspiring me to keep on going. High fives;) Have a great amd blessed Monday.:):cool:

Belinda- High fives on your workut today with 21 Day Yoga Challenge Lesson7: Metabolic Booster + JS Circuit workout, Phew!! You are amazing, that is awesome. Have a blessed and wonderful day.:):cool:

Debbie- you rocked STS Meso 1, Disc 4 - Chest, Shoulders & Biceps today and walked on the Treadmill today for 45 minutes for 2.22 miles. You are kickin' butt and takin' names. Bravo, that is one tough workout. I know on the pushups crazy, right. Have an amazing and blessed day.:):cool::D;)

Hugs, blessings & prayers:)

Nora

Good morning,

It's been raining nonstop here. Instead of walking outside, I did JS Core walk and standing abs.

Nora - great job as always.

Debbie - great job as well.

Roxie - have a great workout today.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

So I'm drinking my protein shake - like I do after each workout - and last week when I made them they tasted so sweet. I couldn't figure out why, I thought the kiwi I was using was really ripe and that was making it really sweet. However, today I did not use kiwi and it is still so very sweet. Sickeningly sweet. I checked the BCAA's I just purchased and sure enough, it has sucrose in it. WTH? Why do they have to put sugar in EVERYTHING we eat and use? This is what I get for not purchasing my tried and true BodyTech BCAA's. I just ordered that so this will not be an issue next week. Ridiculous.

Today I did Treadmill Coach #1 and had a really good workout. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do this as well as last time because it's been about two weeks since I've done a good run, but I did well with it. This is a very hard workout but I like the challenge. I caught a glimpse of my legs in there mirror while I was running and I have some good striations going up the side. My legs are very lean and solid and I'm so happy to see that. My legs have always been my troubled area. Running has really done my legs good.

Workout was 57 minutes, ran 4.17 miles, burned 522 calories (TM said 599) and went 8291 steps. HR was 151/181.

Then I did the stretch workout from Karen Voight's Yoga Focus. Felt really good, I am really sore from the STS workouts.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1065:D:cool:

Belinda- Sorry its raining like crazy there, that's usually my weather since I live in Oregon. Great job on your workout today with JS Core walk and standing abs. I love Jessica's walking workouts and her standing abs are always great. Nicely done changing up your workout from an outside walk to a JS indoor walk instead, WTG!! Now that you got that great workout in done and dusted, now go have a blessed day.:D:cool:;)

Debbie- I agree they do put too much sugar in stuff. High fives on your workout today with Treadmill Coach #1 and Yoga Focus. Great combo and I bet the Yoga Focus with Karen Voight felt amazing stretching sore muscles from STS and even running. The stretches feel so awesome after all that. Great job on your workout and high fives!! Have a blessed and fab day.

Roxie- I hope all is well with you. I hope you have a fun workout and a blessed day.:)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers :)

Nora

Good Evening,

No workout but I did 50 kettlebell swings then rocked a 12ld baby while standing up he doesn’t like to sit down. I get a crown on one of my teeth in the morning broke one.

Debbie-I really wish I would learn to love running, good job today. I am on the fence with KCM’s new workouts but I will probably order.

Belinda -it’s suppose to rain the rest of the week here starting Thursday.

Nora-good job today

Today I did STS Meso 1, Disc 5, Back & Triceps. Had a great workout and went up in weights a bit from last week.

Double Arm Dumbbell Row: 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups: 8 reps
Double Arm Dumbbell Row: 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups: 8 reps
Chinups: 12 reps/assisted
One Arm Seated Overhead Extensions: 13#/15 reps
One Arm Row: 25#/15 reps
T-Pull w/Band: 36 reps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Triceps Extension: 13's/15 reps
Barbell Rows: 45#/21 reps
Y's w/Band: 36 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: 10#/15 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row: 22#/15 reps
Deadlifts: 25's/8 reps
Seasaw Pushups: 20 reps
One Arm Press Down w/Band: 36 reps
Chinups: 12 reps/assisted
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension: 22#/15 reps
Barbell Rows: 45#/21 reps
Double Arm Rows w/Band: 36 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension on SB: 10#/15 reps
Pullovers: 22#/15 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks: 8's/15 reps
One Arm Band Kickbacks: 36 reps
Pullups: 10/2 reps (had to stop after 10 and then continued to complete the 12)
Cross Body Kickbacks: 12#/15 reps
Lat Pulldowns w/Band: 10 reps
Side Lying One Arm Pushups (I did Close Grip Pushups): 16 reps on toes
Skipped this:
Double Arm Horizontal Row Drop sets
Double Arm Kickbacks Drop Sets
Supermans

Just didn't feel like I needed all this, my back was really burning and so was my triceps. Didn't want to risk an injury.

Workout was 58 minutes, burned 296 calories, HR was 118/172.

Also walked on my treadmill. Went 2.23 miles, burned 248 calories and did 5417 steps. HR was 88/126.

Roxie - It took me years - YEARS - before I enjoyed running. I think this last year is when I finally decided I liked it. I am addicted to it now, I look forward to each running workout I do when in the past I used to cringe. I'm sure you remember back in the day when I would only do weight work and minimal cardio. I think I have a good balance of both right now. Glad you are able to spend time with your grandkids!! Good job with the KB swings.

Nora - Nice job with your workout and calorie burn! You knocked it out again!!! :)

Belinda - It's been raining here for two weeks now on and off. Today it's supposed to be nice. Good job getting something done inside!!!

Have great workouts today!!

Good morning,

JS 60 min HIIt Mash Up is done.

Got the Invisalign yesterday. Thought the Ortho would show me how to put them in and out. NOT.....she put some stuff on my teeth so the Invisalign stay in place. It's not easy to get them in and out. They are tight. I guess practice makes perfect. Having 2 snacks a day is out of the question. It's the Invisalign diet :)

Debbie - great job this morning.

Roxie - I am sick and tired of the rain already. Looks like you having the same weather we have. Great job!

Nora - great job, girl.

That's it for me today. Happy Hump Day!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+4 songs= 62 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 787
Distance= 5.89 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift IT HiiT- Back, Biceps & Shoulders- Timesaver #6 Two Sets Only- No Finishers= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 287

Total calories burned=1074:cool::D

Roxie- Good for you getting in 50 Kettlebell swings yesterday and rocking a fussy baby GS. Good luck on your crown today, I have two crowns. All will be fine. Have a blessed day and if you have time to workout today have a fun workout.:);)

Debbie- Awesome job on your workout today with STS Meso 1, Disc 5, Back & Triceps (going up in weights from last week, high fives!!) and 2.23 mile Treadmill walk. Phew! That's quite a workout, you go girlfriend! Have a super blessed day!:D:cool:;)

Belinda- Have an amazing workout and an awesome blessed day;):)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

We went to the lake today but had to leave because of thunderstorms. I di a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill.

Nora-I h ave three crowns this one didn’t require a root canal it doesn’t hurt but my face is swollen.

Debbie-good job today and I do remember you hating cardio

Belinda- good job today

Good morning,

Deep Core Revolution and JS Sunset Stretch is done.

Roxie - great job on that run/walk yesterday.

Have a great day, everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I have a Thermography today at 1:00 which replace mammograms for me since I refuse to do mammograms. The one thing I can't do today is drink coffee. My head really hurts but hopefully it won't be too bad. I should have made the appointment first thing this morning, not sure I took the 1 p.m. appointment?

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.87 mile, burned 353 calories and went 5765 steps. HR 147/183.

Belinda - I had braces when I was a kid and hated them. I hope the Invisalign is better than those braces were!!! You'll get used to it, I'm sure!!!

Have great workouts everyone!

Debbie - I hope the Invisalign is better than those braces. I been watching lots of YT videos on Invisalign. I have to change the tray's out every 7 day's. My Ortho said I could leave them in 10 day's if I want. We shall see. From what I saw on YT, every time you put in a new tray the first 2-3 day's your teeth are moving and it's uncomfortable. I guess, pain is movement. Good luck with your appointment today. Had mine done a few weeks ago.

Belinda - Yes, when you change your trays they should squeeze your teeth together and that will hurt for a day or two. I hated that, each month I had to go in and they would tighten my braces. It hurt but wasn't too bad to deal with, just uncomfortable. How long will you have to wear them? I think I wore mine for 2 or 3 years. It sucked.

Good morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver#3= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1093:cool:

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday going to the lake and getting a 30 minute treadmill Run/walk, WTG!I'm sure you'll have another fun workout for today on the books for today as well. Oh, F.Y.I. Kelly's has a pre-order up for two new dvds and the free shipping and pre-order expire July 29, you can check the info at her website.;)

Belinda- Nice way to start off your day with a Deep Core Revolution and JS Sunset Stretch, great job, have a
blessed and fab day.;):)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 3:D:cool::). Good luck with your appointment today, and afterwards get some caffeine to get rid of the headache. In case you did not know Kelly is having a Pre-sale that already started and I just found out the Pre-sale w/free shipping on the two new dvds ends July 29th so to get more info check coffeyfit.com. Have a blessed day.:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I did KCM Body Design Light Dumbbell Cardio Sculpt and Lower Body Sculpt, then walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I am down 2lb.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-I had braces when I was in high school and time I had to get them tightened it sucked

Nora-I ordered today

Roxie - both my kids had braces. They both recommended to get Invisalign instead of braces. I guess, those attachments I got on my teeth are like tighten/moving your teeth. I didn't expected that much discomfort with Invisalign. I read online the first 2-3 day's when you put on a new Invisalign your teeth are getting moved. After that your teeth are settled until you get a new tray. I have to change tray's every 7 day's. My Ortho said I could wear them 10 day's? Nice job with your workout today.

Today I did STS Meso 1, Disc 6, Legs and had a really good workout. My knees bothered me a bit so I used fairly light weights. Don't want to mess my knees up again.

I also walked on my treadmill and then my brother called and said he was having hear palpitations all night so I'm going to take him to the emergency room. I will be back later if this doesn't take too long.

Leg workout was 48 minutes, burned 247 calories and HR was 111/140.

Have great workouts everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.