CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Weights 1 this morning. I am getting so bored working out guess I need to switch things up. No damage from tornadoes last night we didn't even lose power.

Hi all!

Today at lunch I did Walk 2 from The Biggest Loser Power Walk on YouTube. After work I did Cathe Live Crossfire Express and a 25-minute Total Body Stretch with JS on YouTube. Man, I needed that stretch. The past few workouts I've done have been tough!

Good job today everyone!

Today I did Press Play but skipped the 5th challenge due to time. Had a great workout, love doing this one once in a while. So sad to know that both men on this workout have passed. :( I still remember the Press Play day that a lot of people did together. That was awesome!

Workout was 58 minutes, ran 3.75 miles, burned 410 calories (woo hoo!) and went 7878 steps.

You girls hear about Cathe's new workouts? I guess they are geared around her Fit Tower? I wonder if you can use them if you don't have it?

Have great workouts today!! Nice job yesterday, everyone!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 56 - Get Lean - Weighted 8 x 8 HIIT = 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184

JMBR- Ph.2, Cardio #2= 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 415

Jari Love- Get Extremely Ripped- Chiseled- Lower Body= 35 Min
MV= 8.40
CB= 401

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1,120:)

I'm really dragging today so fatigued and woke up exhausted so I did the best I could, and will now go rest.

Debbie- Y ou go girlfriend, awesome job on your Press Play workout today! You are amazing with your Cardio Coach, Press Play and RunFit workouts, your a rock star. Not to mention all your Spectacular awesomeness on weight lifting workouts.:);):D Yes, I always say thanks coach sean for the workout, we miss ya & God bless R.I.P, ditto for Jim.:(

Where is everyone? I miss you guys.

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Roxie. Belinda, and Jodi and have a blessed day:):D

Hugs & Blessings

Nora

Hi girls,

Walked 6 miles and did S90 Ultimate ball workout.

Debbie - I think you need the tower for Cathe's new workouts. If you go to her presale page, it tells you everything you need to know. I think I will wait until I see clips. Haven't done PP in a long time. Good job!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Legs with Weights and Stability Ball. Wow, another tough Live workout! Glutes and hammies are screaming!

Debbie-great job with Press Play! Like Belinda said, I think the new workouts would be tough to do without the tower. Do you have the first version? They will work with that tower.

Nora-you rocked it again today! That's a lot of calories burned. Great idea to get some rest.

Belinda-great job with your walk and S90!

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout and went up again in weight on some exercises. My shoulders are finally getting stronger again. I'm trying not to push my luck, though, because I have had issues with my rotator cuff in the past.

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
12's/15's/17's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 10's/12's/15's - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
Skipped, traps were very tight and sore this morning
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
3's/5's - 12/8 reps
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
2 sets/15 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well. :)

Thanks on the information on the new workouts, I will wait to see the clips.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again. I don't know how you do it. With the workout above I only burned 132 calories. :(

Belinda - Wow, 6 miles!! Outside I'm assuming? Nice job and then you did another workout!!

Jodi - No, I don't have the original. I was able to do STS without it, hopefully I can do this one without it. We shall see... Nice workout!!!

Roxie - Maybe you need to find a rotation you want to do? Or take a few days off. You sound burned out.

Its almost there Thursday! Congrats on making it this far! I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 57 - Kill the Jiggle Workout= 13 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 160

JMBR- Phase 2 W/O # 5= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Total calories burned= 933:):cool:

Debbir- You are nailing those workouts today, WTG!! Awesome job on your workout today with Body Beast Build: Shoulders admn then walked 1 mile on Treadmill. You're a rock star, so inspirational with your workouts. I hope you enjoy a blessed and happy Thrusday. How's your kitty doing?

Hello's and waves for all that follow: Chris,m Roxie, Belinda,. and Jodi. I hope you all have fun workouts today that kick butt and a blerssed Thursday!:);):D

Hugs & Blessimgs:)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

This morning I did: Body by Simone Dance Cardio + JS Pyramid Power Walk + S90 TB.

Good job, everyone! BBL!

Good Evening,

I didn't wake up in time to workout we had a horrible day yesterday MIL was flown to a hospital 2 hours away so we spent all afternoon in an ICU waiting room only to find out she was dehydrated because she didn't listen to her doctor so we got home late and I was exhausted. It was a warm day so I went for a walk at lunch but the temp has dropped since then.

Debbie-you are probably right I need to find something to stick to.

Nora-good job yesterday and today.

Belinda-goood job with your workout.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did Walk 3 from The Biggest Loser Power Walk on YouTube; after work I did Cathe Live Step HiiT + Upper Body. Another great Live!!

Everyone did great today!

Roxie-sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope she's on the mend!

I did Body Beast - Build: Legs. Upped my weights a bit and really felt it. My knees were a bit touchy today but not too bad. Love this workout but I hate Bulgarian Squats!!!!

LEGS

Single Set
Sumo Squat (Plies):
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Alternating Lunge (did Static Lunges instead):
12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Step-Up to Reverse Lunge: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat:
15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8 reps
Sagi EZ Bar Deads: 20#/25#/30# - 10/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Single Calf Raise:
Skipped
Seated Calf Raise: Skipped
ABS
Ins and Outs:
Skipped

Then I walked on my treadmill for almost a mile. :)

Roxie - Sorry to hear about your MIL. What is it with old people not drinking water? We went through that exact thing with my DH's dad. My mom doesn't drink a lot of water either, even though I'm constantly harping on her about it.

Have great workouts everyone! And a great weekend!!

Good Morning,

I took the day of to spend with youngest DD she had a wisdom tooth pulled so I am watching her and her baby who by he way is almost 1.

Debbie-I think she took his words wrong when he told her the kidneys won't have to work so hard if she didn't drink to much. I am horrid when it comes to water.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 58 - Power Workout=13 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 154

JMBR- Ph 2, Workout # 6= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

BeFit in 30- Total Body Wt. Loss= 22 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 270

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Abs + Arms Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB=120

Total calories buerned= 927:D:cool:

Debbie- Congrats!on another killer workout today with Body Beast :Build Legs, I remember BB leg days were tough. Great job on that and gettiong in a mile treadmil walk afterwards, that is awesome after BB Leg day. You Rock girlfriend! Have a blessday Friday and weekend.;)

Roxie- Prayers and well wishes for your MIL and I hope she is on the mend now. Wow, time flies I can't believe your DD 2nd baby is almost 1, an amazing time. I hope your DD is doing ok after wisdom tooth stuff. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

Chris- Where are you? We miss you and would love to visit. Please stop by.

Belinda- I hope all is well with you and yours. How's your dog doing? Have a fun and fab Friday workout and a blessed day and weekend.:);)

Jodi- You have been nailin' those workouts high fives!!!! WTG!!!

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did JS 40 min Strength form her 10 Min Quick Walk + LS 5 Day Walk Plan.

Nora - he is doing fine.

Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live For the Love of Cardio and Fit in 15: Kickboxing 101 with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead tonight!

Here's today's workout:

R.I.P.P.E.D- 48 Min
MV= 8.65
CB= 567

JMBR- Ph.2, Cardio #2= 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 415

Total cal;ories burned= 982:cool::);)

Jodi- great job on your workout today, that does sound like fun WTG!!! Oh, and thanks for the reminder about springing clocks ahead 1 hour before I go to bed.

Hello's and waves to all that follow: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Debbie! Have a blessed weekend!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.