CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Today I did Cathe Live Ramped Up Cardio & Weights and Standing Abs 2 with JS on YouTube. I am really feeling my abs from that one and I really need to work on my balance.

I hope you all had a great Sunday!

Today I did Build: Chest & Tri's. Had a great workout. At one point i upped my weights too much (miscalculated) and needed to back off a bit. Still did the reps, but lowered it for the drop set. Tough workout.

Single Set
Barbell Chest Press:
55#/75#/75#/65# - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)
(used a barbell so I could go heavier, this is where I went too heavy. The first 75% was supposed to be 65#)

Super Set
Incline Dumbbell Fly:
15's/20's/25's
ss w/
Incline Barbell Press: 55#/65#/70#/55# - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)
Again, used my barbell

Giant Set
Close Grip Press:
15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8
Partial Chest Press: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8
Decline Pushups: 15 (5 on knees) /12 (4 on knees) /8 reps

Single Set
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:
12's/15's/17's/12's - 15/12/8/7 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Single-Arm Kickbacks:
8#/10#/12#/8# - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Tricep Pushups: 15/10/8 - (all on my knees)

Super Set
Dips:
skipped
ss w/
Ins & Outs (abs): skipped

I also walked on my treadmill for .75 miles. Had a great workout today!!!

Hope you all have great workouts. Nice job this weekend to those who worked out!!!

ood afternoon,

Yesterday turned out to be a work day for DH and me. My wash machine & dryer is on the second floor. Although I like the connivance of the washer & dryer upstairs, it's a pain in the $%^ when something breaks. I have a front load washer & dryer, the laundry room is very tight, overtime something goes wrong with the washer we have to push the washer & dryer in the hallway. My washer leaked yesterday :( I didn't even noticed that until DH came and told me. The wire ring on the door got loose, the water leaked all the way through the ceiling. We have a guest bathroom downstairs. Of course, since everything was out the laundry room , I did some spring cleaning :) My laundry room wasn't scheduled until next week. Now it's nice and clean and I also got rid of things I don't use anymore. DH and I did fix the wire on the door. No leaks. I ended up having 21 K yesterday :) All this running around, lol.

Supreme 90 Back & Biceps is done. I forgot how good these workouts were. I also walked for 40 min.

I am so tired today. That's it for me today.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's long workout and honestly, I'm spent so not up to personals today, sorry. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 48 - Sweating Like A Mo-Fo - Ab Day= 14 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 162

JMBR- Phase 2 W/O # 5= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

KCM 30MTF- Circuit Burn- Combined premix= 59 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 685

Total calorie burn= 1,276:eek::D:cool::)

Great job & high fives , Debbie and Belindaon today's workouts. Sorry about the washing machine I hate when that happens. Hang in there.:):)

H ello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope everyone has a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 2 this morning. I put in my notice today May 20th is my last day at the pharmacy we will move the following week.

Nora-major calorie burn

Belinda- that does not sound like fun

Debbie-good job today

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 10-minute toning walk with JS at lunch; Cathe Live Boxing, HiiT Blasts and Core and one segment from 10-Minute Solutions Ultimate Bootcamp with JS after work.

Debbie-great job with BB!

Belinda-that's terrible about your washer, but at least you got some spring cleaning done. I loved Supreme 90, would love to revisit it at some point.

Nora-wow, that's a crazy calorie burn! Great job!

Roxie-great job with KCM. Good luck with getting ready to move!

Today I did Build: Back & Bi's and had an ok workout. Between crying and working out, it really wasn't the best. My cat seems to be sick again. He's in and out of the bathroom and honestly, I don't know what to do. We cannot afford another $2000 bill. He went a couple times but it just seems like he is blocked or becoming blocked again. Please say a prayer for my little guy that it will work out itself. My only other option is putting him down and my heart break just thinking about it. :(

BACK
Single Set
Deadlifts:
12's/15's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Dumbbell Pullover:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Pullups: 3 sets/10 reps (used my bands for this)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Row:
30#/40#/50# - 15/12/8 reps
One-Arm Row: 20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10's/12's/15's - 10/12/8 reps

Single Set
Close Grip Chin Ups:
Skipped

BICEPS
Single Set
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
12's/15's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
1, 1, 2 Hammer Curl:
5's/8's/12's - 15/12/8 (should have went heavier with this one)

Single Set
Neutral EZ Bar Curl:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
Airplane Cobra:
Skipped

Workout was 45 minutes, Average HR 82, Max HR 106. Burned 106 calories.

Then I had a few minutes to walk on my treadmill. I waked for .50 miles. This is the only reason I don't like the BB series - they are too long. I can't get even a mile in on my treadmill. Yesterday I didn't make 10K steps and it seems if I don't at least get one mile in after my weights, I don't hit 10K. Bummer.

Belinda - Wow, bummer on your washer. That kind of stuff really irritates me. What a shame that the water went through your ceiling, I hope it didn't damage things too much. Nice workout!

Nora - Great workout girl! Wow on that calorie burn. I don't know how you do it.

Roxie - You guys are moving again? How come? Where are you moving to? Nice job with your workout.

Jodi - Nice double workout you had again yesterday!! So cool that you can do something at work, even if it is just walking.

Hope you all have great workouts.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in but due to lateness I will have to skip personals as I am really running late today and am behind schedule.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 49- Huge Calorie Burn= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

JMBR- Ph 2, Workout # 6= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Bob Harper Totally Ripped Core = 40 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 396

Total calories burned= 953:D:cool:

Great job on your workout today, Debbie - high fives as usual awesomeness~!! Sorry about your kitty I will definitely pray for him. Hang in there!:);)

Hello's and waves to all that follow: Belinda, Roxie, Chris, and Jodi! I hope all of you girls have a blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did: JS 5 Mile Mix (2, 3, 5 Mile) + Denise A. Blast Away the Pounds walk = 56 min + Supreme 90 Legs = 33 min.

Roxie - it wasn't fun :) All I wanted is to relax, lol. Good job yesterday.

Debbie - That kind of stuff really irritates me too. Now we have to paint the ceiling in the bathroom once it completely drys. I may as well pick out a new color, lol. As much as I like having the washer and dryer on the second floor, it's a pain in the a#$. Nice workout as always!

Jodi - yeah, spring cleaning in the laundry room is done :) I am still working in my kitchen, lol. You should revisit S90. I love it and it's fun.

Waving Hi to Nora!

That's it for me today. It's raining like crazy here. BBL!

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics w/Mike it was a good workout 36 minutes, 9.3 miles 379 calories burned.

Debbie-hubby is being transferred back to where we use to live and its closer to all the grandkids. I told him once we return we are not leaving. My son-in-law is looking for a place for us to live which is a big help.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-good job with your workout

Jodi-good job with your workouts.

Hi all!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Reps. Wow, was I overly ambitious in my weight selection for this one. There were A LOT of reps. A. Lot. Of. Reps. Yikes!

Debbie-I'm so sorry to hear that about your cat. I hope he can get better without an expensive bill. Definitely try a different vet. I'll say a prayer for your fur baby.

Nora-great job. I love that Bob Harper workout. So glad he is doing better.

Belinda-I didn't know Denise does walking workouts. I need to see if she has anything on YouTube. Great job today!

Roxie-good job with your spin workout!

Today I did Run Fit and had a pretty good workout. I can tell I haven't ran for a while, funny how your body does that. But I still had a good one and burned some good calories.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.5 miles, burned 387 calories (TM said 494) and went 7366 steps.

Roxie - I'd hate to keep moving like that. So I don't blame you for telling your DH that. What does he do for a living?

Nora - Great workout as usual!! Nicely done!

Belinda - I would not like my washer/dryer on the second floor. I hope everything is ok now,

Jodi - Thank you for the prayers. He is actually doing good today so I have a feeling this will be an ongoing battle with him. I feel bad that he is always in such distress. :(

Anyone hear from Chris? I wonder how she is doing?

Hi all!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Reps. Wow, was I overly ambitious in my weight selection for this one. There were A LOT of reps. A. Lot. Of. Reps. Yikes!

Debbie-I'm so sorry to hear that about your cat. I hope he can get better without an expensive bill. Definitely try a different vet. I'll say a prayer for your fur baby.

Nora-great job. I love that Bob Harper workout. So glad he is doing better.

Belinda-I didn't know Denise does walking workouts. I need to see if she has anything on YouTube. Great job today!

Roxie-good job with your spin workout!

Jodi - Denise cuing wasn't great in that one :( I will get rid of that one. Jessica and Leslie are much better IMO!

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 1 this afternoon.

Debbie-my husband works for a bread company and they keep closing down the routes he is on or last time Ithey laid him off, we were waiting for a guy to retiree to finally get back to where the kids are.

I just finished today's workout and once again running behind again, so no personals today. Great job on all workouts done today, WTG!!

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 50= 15 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 188

JMBR- Ph.2, Cardio #2= 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 415

Jari Love- Get Ripped 1000= 48 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 557

Total calories burned= 1,160:)

Have a blessed day everyone!:D:cool::)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Boxing Plus Plyo Legs and two segments from 10-Minute Solutions Ultimate Bootcamp with JS. The Live workout will definitely be marked as a favorite, and after yesterday's workout, I was feeling every punch and jump. I love Jessica, but all that "soldier" and "troops" talk in the Bootcamp workout is just silly.

Good job today everyone!

Hey girls,

Busy day today. I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did JS Low Impact HiiT walk = 30 + JS Belly Fat Premix Strength & Intervals + 30 min pilates cardio.

Debbie - I do like having the washer on the second floor. Thank goodness, this doesn't happened to often. There isn't really a lot of damage besides a little paint in the bathroom. Which we plant on doing anyway. It's all good and the washer is working again.

Good job, on your workouts girls.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout and went up with a few exercises which made a huge difference. Amazing what a few pounds can do for the shoulders.

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
10's/12's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/30#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3s/5s/8s - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
15's/20's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
3's/5's - 12/8 reps
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
2 sets/15 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well. :)

Roxie - That sucks that your DH is getting transferred so much, how can they expect people to move every few years? That isn't right. I hope they at least give you funds for the move.

I hope you all have great workouts!!! Nice job yesterday to all of you! You all rocked it!!

Hi Girls!:)

Sorry for the lateness, Iam really dragging today so I will skip personals. I will now check in. Great job evertybody on today's workouts.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 52 Full Body Sweat = 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

JMBR- Phase 2 W/O # 5= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Core De Force- 5 Min Core on the floor= 6 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 49

Total calories burned= 965:):D

Have a blessed day girls!;):)

Hugs & Blessings:):cool:

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Low Impact Cardio Leg Blast plus Upper Body Ball and a 10-minute stretch with JS on YouTube.

Debbie-great job with BB!

Nora-great job with all your workouts! Get some rest!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.