CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #43 Full body Fat Loss= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #4= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

20 Minute Body- Primal Movements= 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

20 Minute Body- BPS- Stretch= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 942:D:cool:

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Debbie, Belinda and Jodi I hope those of you working out today have a good workout. Those of you having a rest week, enjoy and sleep in. Have a super fab Friday full of blessings:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS 40 Minute High Energy Walk* *Include warm up + cool down (Walking for Weight Loss) + JS Stride & Strength + 30 min full body pilates.

Good job, everyone. BBL!

Good Evening,

I must have lifted to much yesterday ended up in ER with chest pains people at work thought I was having a heart attack nut doctor said it was a pectoral muscle irritation

Hi girls!:)

Roxie, oh my goodness! Are you ok now? Please feel better. Remember to take care of you. You are priceless and one of a kind, so be well and take care.

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today 's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Strength Training Circuit = 20 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 218

JMBR- Phase 1, Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

20 Minute Body- Cardio Capoeira= 34 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 406

Total calories burned= 943:):cool::D

I planned on a Saturday morning treadmil run but my left knee felt tweaky yesterday and so I thought I'd better not push it, so I did a little JS and the rest.

I hope Roxie is resting and feeling much better. I hope everyone has a blessed Saturday:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Core Circuits. I repeated the core work at the end a second time for a little extra core work.

Roxie, hope you are feeling better and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Hi everyone,

We went hiking at the e Shenandoah River, it was a beautiful day. We walked for a few hours, I ended up with 24K.

Thats it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes then did some dishes and laundry. It was so nice we took the boat out for the afternoon and plan on going tomorrow.

Nora-I am doing ok today my elbow crease where they did a poor job of drawing blood. Good job today on your workouts

Jodi-feeling good at least the exhaustion is gone so I could workout.

Belinda-it was nice here today suppose to be good the next couple of days.

Hi girls

Hiking into the wild for the day!. Three mountain tops along the Appalachian Trail complete! That was a tough hike :( Weather was beautiful, perfect for hiking.

Roxie - can't beat the weather lately. I'll take it.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hello everyone, I am back. Had a great lazy week and now I'm ready to get back to it. I have the day of so I took advantage and did a long workout. I am starting the Body Beast series and had fun with this first workout. Today I did Build: Chest & Tri's.

Single Set
Dumbbell Chest Press:
15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Incline Dumbbell Fly:
15's/20's/25's
ss w/
Incline Dumbbell Press: 15's/25's/30's/20's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
Close Grip Press:
12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8
Partial Chest Press: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8
Decline Pushups: 15 (2 on knees) /12 (2 on knees) /8 reps

Single Set
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:
10'/s12's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/7 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Single-Arm Kickbacks:
8#/10#/12#/8# - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Tricep Pushups: 15/10/8 - (all on my knees)

Super Set
Dips:
60 seconds
ss w/
Ins & Outs (abs): 60 seconds

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles. Had a great workout today!!!

I am happy to say my cat is about back to normal. I wrote a letter to the vet administrations telling them how unsatisfied I was with them. You guys would not believe what they did to that poor cat. It looks like they gave him an overdose of opiates and then gave him narcan. WTF??? Totally pissed off about that and so many other things they did to him. So glad he is finally home.

Belinda - Wow, are you on vacation or something? I bet those walks you are doing is beautiful!! Sound like fun, nice job on all those steps.

Roxie - How is your pectoral muscle? Can you workout with weights or do you have to take some time off. Be careful, that can turn into something really bad.

Jodi - Nice workouts, you are kicking it!!

Nora - You as well, you are having some kick butt workout days! Nice job as always!!!

Hi ladies!

Have the day off soon got my workout done early. Today I did Cathe Live Cardio Leg Blast with High Step. Just to fry my legs a little more I also did the Leg Conditioning Drills from Kick Max along with that workout's stretch. My legs are still on fire!!!

Debbie-great to have you back and you're off to a great start! Glad your cat is getting back to normal. What they did to him is outrageous!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 44 - Burn Fat & Build Muscle Workout= 12 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 151

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #3= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

KCM 30MTF- Stamina& Strength- Workout #1= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Total calories burned= 929:);)

Debbie- Hi, so glad to hear your kitty is doing so much better. Wow, so glad that ordeal is over with so onward and upward. Congrats on starting another round of Body Beast, that is an awesome workout. Lucky you to have a day off and you get to enjoy doing things in your own time frame and take in a nice long workout with the Beast. Have fun and an amazing blessed day. WTG with Build: Chest & Tri's. Hugs, pets and well wishes for your kitty.

Jodi- Hi:) Lucky you to have today off. Wow! You were working hard t0day with your workouts with: Cathe Live Cardio Leg Blast with High Step. I also added-on Leg Conditioning Drills from Kick Max along with that workout's stretch. Phew! Gold star for you today that is some kind of kick-butt workout today, Great job, WTG!! :) Now go have an amaz9ng blessed day.)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie (hope you are feeling better), and Belimda. ;)

Hugs and blessings everyone,

Nora

Good evening,

Today I took it easy :) I did Kathy Smith Project YOU: Foundation + Jessica Smith Walk On: Metabolism Booster Workout #1: Upper Body Circuit Walk = 35 Minutes. We also walked the dogs.

Debbie - We live near all those mountains and trails:) I wasn't prepared to go for a long hike, lol. Next time I need to wear hiking boots. Sneakers isn't a good idea. It was beautiful. Lots of people went hiking. I am so glad your cat is doing better :) Noting worst than having a sick fur baby.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. Good night.

Good Evening,

I didn't sleep well all weekend so this morning I didn't do a workout just couldn't get up. At 1;30 am we had a nice thunderstorm blow through not normal for February.

Debbie-they didn't tell me not to lift but these people know nothing about me my doctor lives in another town. The muscle is a little tender so I don't plan on lifting real heavy for a while but I wasn't using heavy wts just 10's and 15's.

Nora-good job today

Jodi-nice workout

Belinda-sounds like a beautiful place to live

Today I did Build: Back & Bi's and had a great workout - Love this series. I wish it wasn't so long in time, I only had about 15 minutes to walk on my treadmill, but I burned some good calories with BB.

BACK
Single Set
Deadlifts:
12's/15's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Dumbbell Pullover:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Pullups: 3 sets/10 reps (used my bands for this)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Row:
30#/40#/50# - 15/12/8 reps
One-Arm Row: 20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10's/12's/15's - 10/12/8 reps

Single Set
Close Grip Chin Ups:
Skipped

BICEPS
Single Set
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
12's/15's/20's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
1, 1, 2 Hammer Curl:
5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 (should have went heavier with this one)

Single Set
Neutral EZ Bar Curl:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
Airplane Cobra:
Skipped - I don't like doing these because they hurt my upper back

Workout was 45 minutes, Average HR 89, Max HR 125. Burned 156 calories.

Then I had a few minutes to walk on my treadmill. I waked for .75 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts. Running late this morning. Nice workouts yesterday, everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #4= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 45 - Lose Weight & Tone Up Couplet Workout= 14 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 162

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Combined Workouts = 57 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 584

Total calories burned = 1,142:):cool:

I thought I'd try 2 Lazy 4 The Gym's Week 1 of her dvd Metabolic rotation workout. I didn't have all the workouts she listed in week 1 so I found what I had that was close to her picks for week 1. I thought I'd see how I feel after 1 week of this rotation and see if I wanted to contine with her metabolic rotation.

Debbie- Bravo on today's workout of Body Beast - Build: Back & Bi's and 15 minute treadmil walk. WTG and just have a fab fit blessed day!:);)
Roxie- Please listen to your body and be careful. I hope you are feeling better. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, Belinda, and Jodi! Be well ladies & have a blessed day!:D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did this morning: JS Flat Ab Power walk (Walk off Body Fat) = 55 min + Kathy Smith Project YOU: Pilates Core.

Good job, everyone.

Good Evening,

StudioSweat Spin May 3 2016 with Cart & Brian not a tough workout but just what I wanted especially since I wasn't in the mood 34 minutes 7.9 miles 212 calories burned. It is another warm day here up in the 70's and suppose to be warm again tomorrow.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-man major workouts for you

Belind-good job with your workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.