CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hey girls,

late check in: Today I did Jessica Smith Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles Premix #1: 2-Quick Miles + LS Start! Walking At Home with Leslie Sansone: Beginner/Intermediate - 2 Mile Walk.

Good night.

No workout for me today or for the week. I need a break. Just so stressed from my kitty being sick and I just don't have it in me to do anything. I got up with the intentions to workout, but just didn't feel like it. My kitty is home, I got him back on Friday. I will never take him to that vet again. The doctor, even though she was there, didn't even bother to come see me before I took him home. Didn't tell me what to expect or what to look out for (although I now know the signs of a blocked bladder). They charged me $2300 for the six day stay. Ridiculous. No phone call from the doctor yet, either, to see how he is doing. My normal vet always calls me to see how my pets are doing after they have seen them on any issue.

I hope he gets better soon, still going back and forth to the litter box but I think that could be spasms he is having. I hope. He's eating good and has the strength in his back legs back. When we first got him home it was all he could do to stand up. I think that's from being in the cage for so long. He is so happy to be home and so I am.

Send him a few more prayers, please. I want him to be back to normal and going to the bathroom normally again. Thanks!!!

Nice workouts you all had and I'll be checking in during the week.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk on 6 mile Mix- Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

BodyRock HiiT Max- W/O# 40= 14 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 153

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #3= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

Ripped W/HiiT-Lift It HiiT Chest, Tri's& Sh- Premix #6 Two Sets Only- No Finishers= 26 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 224

Total calories burned= 965:):cool:;)

Debbie- Happy to hear your kitty is home now. Yikes on the vet bill, and follow up care. I hope he is feeling better now that he is home. Yes I will definitel pray for the kittu to heal and no more pluggimg up. I'm sure he will get his strength back being at home and walking around again.
I know this has been a big stressor for you, I hope your doing better now. Enjoy your rest day, be well and have a blessed day and ditto for the kitty too!:);)

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi!:D

Have a blessed and fab Monday girls!:);):D

Nora

Hey girls,

I did LS Start! Walking At Home with Leslie Sansone: Beginner/Intermediate - 1 Mile Walk + Kathy Smith Project:YOU! Fat Burning Long Lean. I also did Jessica Smith 28 Minute Total Body Abs Transformer +4 Minute Tabata (Cardio Abs). That's it for me today.

Debbie - I hope he gets better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 1 kettlebells this morning I am like Debbie I would love to take the week off but my mind won't let me.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Hard Strikes Low Impact Boxing and a 12-minute power walk with JS on YouTube.

Debbie-I'm so sorry about all the stress with your kitty. Hopefully he will continue to get better at home. That is one crazy vet bill!

Nora-great calorie burn as always!

Belinda-great job today!

Roxie-great job with KCM! Question for you...do you have special shoes for spinning? I used my regular workout shoes but they were a little tight in the toe cages. I'm thinking I need to get more appropriate shoes.

It is so nice to sleep in for another hour. Love it, and I really needed it. I am exhausted. I'm thinking about doing a round of Body Beast when I get back to it next week. I'll see how I feel. Miss those workouts and getting tired of Cathe's again.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday and great calorie burn!! I hope you are feeling better, I know you were going through a bought of lethargy a few weeks back. Hope you are back to normal.

Belinda - Nice going with your walk!! I used to love Leslie, did her all the time when my back was bothering me.

Roxie - Maybe you just need to take a week off. It won't hurt you, I promise. In fact, it will only help you.

Jodi - Nice workout! I think I would love a workout called Power Strikes. Is that kickboxing? I think I'm going to write a letter to the administration of that vet place and complain. I think they kept him way too long and overcharged me for the stupid things they did do to him. I'll let you all know how that turns out.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got a late start on my workout and just now checking in now.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiitMax | Workout 41 - Couplet Week= 12 Min
MV= 8.60
CB= 141

JMBR- Ph. 1, Weights Workout #4= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

20 Minute Body- Primal Movements= 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 861:)

That's it for me today girls, have a blessed day! Hello and waves to all that follow: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi.

Debbie-still dealing with fatigue so trying to mix up workout schedule to find right balance to feel better. Prayers for your kitty to feel better, I'm keeping that going until I hear he's better.

Hugs and blessings to everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Iwasn't in the mood to workout so I slept in.

Jodi-I have a pair of Nike's that are narrow in the toe.

Debbie-I know I need a down week but swimsuit season is coming up.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Muscle Max with Step and a 1-mile walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube. Wow, what an awesome Live workout! I will be feeling this one tomorrow.

Debbie-yesterday's workout was mostly boxing with some metabolic weight work at the end. Not much kicking which was good because my legs needed a break. I'm with you on the letter. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Nora-glad you are from being what works for you.

Roxie-someone else suggested a Nike shoe. Guess I need to go shopping!

Hey girls,

Today I did Kathy Smith Project You: Upper body/core. Not bad for a 30 min workout. I also did JS
40 Minute Power Walk(Walking for Weight Loss) plus 30 min lower body pilates.

Jodi - good job on your workouts.

Debbie - I hope your fur baby gets home soon. I love walking workouts.

Roxie - hope you enjoyed your rest day today.

Nora - nice job today.

I will be back in the morning.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 29 Min(Warm up,Challenge2,SS2,Cool Down + Coaches Notes= 23 Min
Distance= 2.01 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 283

JMBR- Phase 1, Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

20 Minute Body- Yellow- 4 X 4= 29 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 376

Total calories burned= 978:);)

Hello's and waves to all that follow: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi. Hugs to Chris! Hugs and pets to Debbie's kitty to be well.

Hugs and blessings :);):D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Weights 1 when I got home from work. Not to bad of a day here in the 50's, we bought our fishing license for this year today because its suppose to be in the 70's this weekend so planning on putting the boat in the water.

Hey girls,

JS Pilates = 30 min + 20 Minute Sole Sculpt +20 Minute Core Stretch (Total Body Balance) + Kathy Smith Project YOU: Fat Burning Steady Strike: Part 1 + Part 2 = 60 min. I had a lot of energy today day, lol.

Good job on your workouts, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Kickboxing & Compound Weights and a 10-minute stretch with JS on YouTube. Some complicated punching in this one...even Cathe got a little confused!

Everyone did great today!

Hi girls!:):)

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 42 Lean Arms & Hot Legs Workout= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

JMBR- Ph.1, Weights workout #3= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

20 Minute Body- 30 Hi/30 Lo= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 934:)

That's it for me today girls, Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

JS 28 Minute Cardio Ab + 26 Minute Concentrated Abs (Cardio Abs) + Kathy Smith Project You: Lower body is done.

Good job everyone.

Hi everyone!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets. I think I may like this better than the DVD except it does skimp on the back and chest. Love the core rounds though!

Nora-great calorie burn!

Belinda-I love those two JS workouts.

Roxie-something is always better than nothing. Here's hoping you get your groove back soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.