CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I started the January rotation for S&S. I did Total Body Giant Sets which I loved! I also added on Concentrated Abs from the 10 Pounds Down: Cardio Abs DVD from Jessica Smith.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Good morning,

Yesterday I did 40 min yoga. Needed that, my back is killing me lately. Today is Cardio Slam.

Jodi - have fun with Strong & Sweaty. I love the rotations.

I will be back later.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace and did the whole thing. Had a great workout, I really like this one.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.5 miles, burned 382 calories (TM showed 501) and went 7302 steps. Almost to 10K already!!! Woo hoo!!

Nice workouts this weekend, everyone!! Hope you all have great workouts today too.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #23 Black Widow= 14 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 162

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Fix= 30 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 360

Strong & Sweaty- Boot Camp- Timesaver #4 No Cardio= 36 Min
MV=8.0
CB= 393

Total calories burned= 915:);):cool:

Belinda- good call to do yoga yesterday to loosen up your back great job WTG! Enjoy your cardio slam workout today, that's a fun one. H ave a blessed day!

Debbie- Wow you nailed your workout today with Cardio Coach 6 w/Candace and did the whole thing, too all 54 minutes for 3.5 miles and 7302 steps. That is awesome nearly hit 10,000 step daily goal with just that workout, so cool! High fives, WTG!!! Go have a fun and blessed day:);):cool::D

Hello's and waves to: Chris ((Hugs)), Roxie, and Jodi Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone! Had off from work today for the holiday so got my workout done early. Here's what I did for today:

S&S Bootcamp
HiiT for Beginners: HiiT with Kickboxing from JS on YouTube
18-Minute Full Body Stretching from JS on YouTube

Loved Bootcamp! I think in the future for this rotation I may use one of the premixes which elimates the upper body or lower body, something to make it more cardio based. There is so much lifting with the other workouts in the series. I don't want to be over-training.

Belinda-have fun with Cardio Slam!

Debbie-great job with Cardio Coach!

Nora-great job with your workouts! I see you did Bootcamp as well. Nicely done!

Hey girls,

I been working in the basement with DH all morning. I am also going through everything in my basement, need to start downsizing :)
Cardio Slam is done. I did the modified #2 premix.

Nora - good job today.

Jodi - I also liked BC. Good job on Jessica YT workouts today. Are you doing her HiiT rotation?

Debbie - good job on your run.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. Maybe I will like doing more later? BBL!

Good Evening,

I was totally exhausted this morning and I don't know why so no workout I slept in. I will do a spin class in the morning for my 3 required workouts. Good job everyone luckily we missed the ice storm.

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Chest & Triceps. Had a great workout. I really like this series, I like it better than S&S. I had a great workout.

CHEST
Dumbbell Press: 25's - 1 set/10 reps
Dumbbell Press: 30's - 1 set/10 reps
Dumbbell Press: 30's - 12 reps (to failure)

Dumbbell Flies: 25's - 2 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Flies: 25's - 1 sets/12 reps (to failure)

Incline Dumbbell Press: 30's - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 30's - 1 sets/10 reps (to failure)

Push-Ups: 16 reps

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups:
3 sets on toes (4x sequence, 2x sequence, 2x sequence) LOVE THESE!!!

Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 12 reps (to failure)
Need to go up higher on these

One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 15 reps (to failure)
Need to go up higher on these as well

Skipped the overhead band extensions, don't like those.

Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Nice workouts everyone!! Roxie, good job listening to your body. Rest up and you'll be good to go!!!!

Good morning,

Today I did TB Giant Set:Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1: Warm Up + Round 1 + Round 4 + Round 3 + Round 2 + Round 5 + Round 6 + Stretch (50:42) + abs and walk.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Still fighting fatigue so just a check in today. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #24 Breakfree Hard Core = 15 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 143

Strong & Sweaty- Total Body Giant Sets- Timesaver #1 Lower Body Only= 31 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 330

Jessica Smith- Walk on 6 mile Mix- Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Total calories burned= 968;)

I hope everyone has great workouts and has a blessed day!:):);)

Chris- ((Hugs)) Hang in there.

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Belimda, Chris, amd Jodi have a blessed day girls:D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a quick walk/run interval workout from Pahla B. Fitness on YouTube. After work I did S&S Ramped Up Upper Body and a 1-mile Express Flat Abs Walk from JS on YouTube. Wow, RUUB is tough!! It's very fast paced. I wish there was a little bit more rest time or stretching between sets or muscle groups. Other than though, I loved it. Will be sore for sure!

Debbie-you can't go wrong with XTrain. Great job!

Belinda-nice job with Giant Sets! I'm not doing Jessica's rotation. I just like trying her new stuff on YouTube. It's not that hard, but it's refreshing after such tough Cathe stuff.

Nora-great job today! Get some rest, and I hope you feel better.

Roxie-hope you are feeling better!

Goo Morning,

I will workout when I get off work at 1 but yesterday I did another StudioSweat Spin workout. Today is going to be giant sets upper body.

Nora-for someone that is fatigued that was quite the calorie burn

I had to go into work early again but I got a 2 mile walk on a 3% incline in. Worked up a good sweat.

Workout was 42 minutes , burned 217 calories , went 2.1 miles and did 5076 steps.

Have great workouts everyone !

I just finished today's workout still having really tough time with fatigue. I got it done but I am spent the rest of the day. I hope I have enough energy to make it to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I think I will skip personals today, sorry I just don't have any energy for personals today.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #25 Shake it off burnout= 7 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 84

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix Extreme= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

ICE- Low Impact Sweat= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 963:);)

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, and C hris (hugs and hang in there)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Today I did Intensity instead of Cycle Sweat + 4 mile walk.

Jodi - how do you like her new workouts? I have only done a few. Did you buy her new dvd's?

Have a great day, everyone.

Good Afternoon,

I did Giant Sets TS Upper Body and man I need to do way more wt work I am so weak but I really liked this workout.

Nora-maybe you shouldn't workout so hard.

Belinda-how do you like that workout?

Debbie-I hate when I have to go in early Messes up my whole day.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cardio Slam and the Bonus Abs. I love Cardio Slam, but I just can't seem to warm up to the Bonus Abs. I'll keep trying it a few more times.

Debbie-great job getting it done despite having to get up so early!

Nora-get some rest! You're hitting it really hard with so much fatigue.

Belinda-is that Cathe's Intensity? I like the HiiT stuff in that one but not the step part. Two left feet! Jessica's new workouts are not bad, a little lower intensity but of course they are aimed at beginners. I only recently bought her Cardio Abs DVD. That's the only one I have right now.

Roxie-great job wth Giant Sets!

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Back & Biceps. Had a great workout. I really like this workout series.

BACK
One Arm Row:
30# 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Row: 30# 12 reps (to failure)

Double Arm Row: 20's - 2 sets/10 reps
Double Arm Row: 20's - 12 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 15's - 12 reps (to failure)

Burn Set: Band Rows - 24 reps

BICEPS
Standing Dumbbell Curl:
15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curl: 15's - 12 reps (to failure)

Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 20's - 1 sets/10 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 15's - 1 sets/10 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 15's - 10 reps (to failure)

Concentration Curls: 20# - 2 sets/10 reps
Concentration Curls: 20# - 10 reps (to failure)

Burn Set: Crazy 8's Hammer Curls - 12's

I also walked on a my treadmill for 1 mile.

Great workouts everyone!!! Hope you have a great workout today. I'm sorry I haven't had time for personals. Been a crazy week.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cardio Slam and the Bonus Abs. I love Cardio Slam, but I just can't seem to warm up to the Bonus Abs. I'll keep trying it a few more times.

Debbie-great job getting it done despite having to get up so early!

Nora-get some rest! You're hitting it really hard with so much fatigue.

Belinda-is that Cathe's Intensity? I like the HiiT stuff in that one but not the step part. Two left feet! Jessica's new workouts are not bad, a little lower intensity but of course they are aimed at beginners. I only recently bought her Cardio Abs DVD. That's the only one I have right now.

Roxie-great job wth Giant Sets!

Jodi - this is the workout I did yesterday http://shop.cathe.com/Intensity-Workout-DVD-p/803.htm :) Haven't done that one in a long time due to the high impact. To my surprise, it was easy to modify and I still got a good workout/steps in. Good job on CS yesterday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.