CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

Fatigue is still effecting me so I will only check in today I don't have energy or motor skills to hold out for personsals.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout# 20 Solid Abs Full Workout= 10 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 119

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix Extreme= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets- TS# 1 Lower Body= 31 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 330

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- TS# 1= 20 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 246

Total calories burned= 1,029:cool:

Have a blessed day girls and I hope everyone had kickbutt fun workouts today/rest day.

Hugs and Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 2 no floor work still fighting vertigo but my stomach has been off the last 24 hours hoping I am not coming down with the flu.

Nora-hope you are better tomorrow.

Belinda-good job today

Debbie-I hear you on not sleeping well. Sometimes the weather can get scary it is 60 here today and windy but expecting freezing rain this weekend.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 12-Minute Power Walk with JS on YouTube. After work I did Pure Barre's Sculpted Abs Volume 2.

Debbie-that is some freaky weather. I'm not a fan of that stuff either, especially at night.

Belinda-great job today!

Nora-sorry you're still not feeling so well. But you still kicked butt on your workouts!

Roxie-feel better too! Hope it's not the flu.

Today I did PHA Upper Body premix 3x's through. Had a good workout. I wanted to do the entire thing but my knees have been bothering me again. Not sure why? Maybe too much running? Anyways, this was a good upper body workout, I enjoyed it.

Overhead Press: 15's
Upright Rows: 15's
Release Push Ups
3 sets of 12 reps each

Bicep Dumbbell Curls: 15's
Pullovers: 30#
Lying Tricep Extensions: 12's
3 sets of 12 reps each

Workout was 30 minutes, my FB said my average HR was 76 and my max was 105. Burned 64 calories.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Why isn't Cedie in these workouts? Miss seeing her. Also, the music in this one wasn't too bad, I liked the cool down song which sounded like "Fast Car". Love that song

Nora - Hope you feel better soon. You had a great workout despite that!!

Roxie - Hope you aren't getting the flu either, it's going around here. Nice workout.

Jodi - Nice workout yesterday. I hate freaky weather too. Today it's 60 degrees and we are having monsoon rain. WTF? Last week it was 7 degrees.

Belinda - I truly do love the Cardio Coach workouts, they are awesome. I wonder if there are any other workouts like this on the market? I need to research that. I will watch the cardios on S&S, just haven't had time yet. Nice job on your workout!!!

Good morning,

SS Giant Sets and 3 mile walk is done.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Roxie - nicely done yesterday. The stomach bug is going around.

Jodi -yeap, that is what we got lately. Crazy weather for sure. Nice job yesterday.

Debbie- fantastic job on your workout this morning. The only workouts that come close that I know are iTrains workouts. I am sure, there are more out their. I need to pull my CC workouts out again. Miss them. I don't know why Cedie isn't in these workouts? Miss seeing her too:( Maybe it's due to work schedule? We are getting too used to the cast, it's like old friends :)

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

I'm still battling fatigue and coordination issues and trying t0 hang in there. My legs were too sore for S&S Bootcamp today so I did JS instead.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #21 Vicious Delicious Body Weight= 14 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 172

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Jessica Smit- Walk Strong- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a ball= 35 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 361

Total calories burned= 904:cool:

Debbie- Great job today with S&S PHA Upper Body premix 3x's through, wow that is amazing + a 1.25 mile treadmil walk, Bravo!!! WTG!! You're a rock star! I hope your knees feel better, take it easy! Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- nicely done today with SS Giant Sets and 3 mile walk. That is a great combo there WTG you rocked that workout. Have a blessed day and give Brawler a hug for me.:)

Roxie- take it easy get your rest and drink plenty of fluids. Sorr y, my mom mode clicked in. Be well and take care of you, you are one of a kind masterpiece. :);)

Jodi- Yep I hear ya on the crazy weather. Oregon is having some crazy stuff with snow and ice, we rarely get that. Its caused power outtages and panics at grocery stores and state issued road and freeway closures.

Chris- How are you doing these days? How's your mom and family? Go Patriots!!!

Have a blessed day and be well.:):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Strong Ride with Mike 31 minutes 8.2 miles 213 cal burned good workout. I am feeling much better today guess I needed a good nights rest. We are anticipating and ice storm this weekend they have already closed schools for tomorrow our high temp today was 30 degrees.

Nora-thank you and take care of yourself.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-good job with your workout

Jodi-good job with your workouts

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did 2000 Steps Walking & Running from Pahla B. Fitness on YouTube. After work I did Cathe Live Metabolic Circuit Blast and a quick standing abs routine from Pahla B. Fitness. That Live workout was tough!!

Debbie-that looks like a good premix. Great job! I have been wondering about Cedie also.

Belinda-great job today! Are you doing the S&S rotation? I'm starting it on Sunday.

Nora-sorry you are still not up to par, but you sure did rock it today. Way to go!

Roxie-glad you're feeling better. Nice workout!

No workout for me today, I have to be at work at the butt crack of dawn. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and great workouts!!

Be back on Monday!

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty BC + 4 mile walk is done. It was my first time doing SS BC and I liked it.

I have to run. I will be back later.

H i girls,

I just got a notice from facebook Chris posted . I gather some very sad news has happened Chris's mom has passed away. So send some prayers, good thoughts, and cyber hugs out to Chris in this difficult time.

Nora

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in but skip personal once again, not having energy for personals.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiTMax Workout # 22- All About the Bass= 16 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 186

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout# 2- Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30 Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.502
CB= 371

21 Day Fix Extreme- Hardcore Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 976:)

Have a blessed day girls and lot of extra ((Hugs)) for Chris:);)

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Hi everyone,

Nora, that is so sad abut Chris's mother. I will keep her in my thoughts. I know how hard it is to lose your mom. :(

Rest day for me today. I hope you all have a great Friday the 13th!

Good Evening,

I did Strong and Sweaty Giant Sets Lower Body premix this morning I like this one but not the side lunge slide thing I can't get the weight to the floor it was to awkward. We are expecting and ice storm anywhere from 1/2" to 2".

Nora-thank you for letting us know about Chris

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 23 Min( Warm up,Ch 1, SS1, 1,Challenge2,SS2,Cool Down, Coaches Notes = 27 Min
Distance= 2.32 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 332

PiYo- Strength= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Your welcome girls, I'm just so sad and sorry that this the news. My thoughts and prayers are with Chris and her family at thus sad and painful time.

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, Jodi and Chris ((Hugs))!

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Crush It: Low Impact and HiiT for Beginners: Bodyweight Strength Circuit, Fat Burning Cardio from JS on YouTube.

Nora, great job today!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Hey girls,

Today I did Ramped Up Upper Body plus 5 mile walk.

Good job, everyone on your workouts today.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Good Evening,

I did a StudioSweat Recovery Spin this morning 27 minutes 7.3 miles 164 cals burned before work this morning then we went up to oldest DD's an I took care of a very sick GS while Dh went to a basketball game with the other GS and SIL. We are just now starting to get some of the weather they have been hyping all week but I don't think its going to get that bad.

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack = 10 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 82

Total calories burned= 563:cool:

Have a blessed day girls!

Hugs and blessinngs:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.