CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

Yesterday I did a spin workout then had a mammogram after that Ihad to go to work at 12 nd got off at 9 last night then back to work at 8:30 this morning so I didn’t get a workout in today. The new workouts from KCM look good can’t wait and she looks amazing.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Workout #2= 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned = 952 cool:) I think I'll take Sunday off and rest. Its been a long time since I've taken a rest day so I will tomorrow.

Roxie- Nicely done on your spin workout yesterday. Yes, KCM's new workout do look good, I can't wait, have a blesed day.

Debbie and Belinda- have a blessed day and weekend.:);)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bday wished to my husband. Means a lot to us.

My kids were here for the weekend. It was a fun weekend. Yesterday I had my neighbor over for dinner, his wife is out of town for a few day's. Lots of laughs :)Ate way to much this weekend. Today I am back on track with my eating.

I did STS Legs yesterday and lots of walking. Today I did SBF Abs 3, 32 min + JS Cardio Ball Blast (YT) and SBF Stretch 5, 25 min.

Tomorrow I will start SBF new challenge. I am so glad I signed up again, love her workouts.

Off to the shower than figuring out dinner. BBL!

Got my Kelly DVD's and just previewed them. Can't wait to try them this week!! Love that they are only 30 minutes each! Cool exercises too!!

I'll let you all know how I like them as I do them. I think I'm going to love them!!!

So today I tried one of Kelly's workouts - Cardio Pump, I did the weight workout. Loved it, very fun. However, she needs to rest and stretch more throughout the workout. I paused it and stretched in between each muscle group. Really felt this, my body is burning. Loved the leg segments!!!

Set #1
Alternate Shoulder Press
- 20's (way too heavy for the entire minute, this was tough)
Upright Rows - 15's
Alternate Lateral Raise - 10's

Set #2
Alternate Supination Curls
- 20's
Hammer Curls - 15's
Alternate Front Curls - 10's

Set #3
Deadlifts
- 20's
Squats Out - 15's
Reverse Lunges - 10's

Set #4
Lawnmower Rows
- 20's
Reverse Fly - 15's (not sure I liked these, sort of hurt my upper back a bit)
Run Rows - 10's

Set #5
Overhead Extensions
- 20#
Single Kickbacks - 10#
Triceps Push-Ups

Set #6
Squats
-
20's (love the way she does these)
Static Lunges - 15's
Plie Pulses - 10's

Set #7
Wide Bench Press
-
20's
Chest Flyes - 15's
Alternate Press - 10's

Then did 1 mile on my treadmill.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 262 calories, Avg. HR 96, Max 138. Went 3429 steps.

I really liked this format other than the no breaks, but was easy to fix by pausing. Can't wait to try the other one I got Wednesday and Friday. I can tell I will be sore tomorrow, especially my legs.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning,

SBF D1 of the gratitude challenge Total Body Barre Class and STS D10 is done.

Debbie - glad you like your new workouts. Good job.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Upper Body- Premix #2 No Blasts = 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

Total calories burned= 1365:)

Debbie- I see you got to try out Cardio Pump from KCM and loved it. I have that one and love it too.
Great workout today with cardio pump with nice weights and walked on treadmill 1 mile. I'm glad you enjoyed your new KCM workout today. Have a blessed day!:)

Belinda- WTG on today's workout with SBF D1 of the gratitude challenge Total Body Barre Class and STS D10. High fives on today's workout, and have a great and blessed Monday!;)

Roxie- Have a fun workout and blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Lean Body Circuit 2 this morning using 12’s for most of it. Yesterday I did a run/walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Debbie-so glad you liked the workout

Today I did one of the workouts on that Treadmill app I have. I did the Beginner workout again. Loved it, it is fun to do something different other than Cardio Coach. Even though I love those workouts, it's cool to have something new. I had to workout out for only a half hour because I have to get to work a bit early today.

Workout was 31 minutes, ran 2.07 miles, burned 199 calories (TM said 263, App said 608) and went 4291 steps. Avg HR was 110 and Max was 152.

Hope you all have a great workout today!!!

Hi everyone.

Today I did 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 2 Upper Body Circuit, 31m plus a 30 min walk. The SBF UB was tough.

Debbie - good job on that run. I need to check out that app.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Roxie - wtg, yesterday.

That's it for me today. I am beat for some reason.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone-Tone Every Zone- Fast Walk= 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

Body Blast Timesaver- #4 Kickbox & Shoulders = 43 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 411

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1189:)

Roxie- Great job on your workouts yesterday and the day before, WTG and get'em done!!! Great job with KCM Lean Body Circuit 2 using 12’s. Then the day before yesterday did a run/walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Bravo!!! That is killer Roxie, high fives!!!:) Now go have a blessed and terrific Tuesday.;)

Debbie- Awesome stuff today with workouts on that Treadmill app doing the Beginner workout again. Great stats too!:) High fives!! I'm sure you felt amazing after that ready to take on the day. Have an amazing blessed day!;)

Belinda- Hi!! Waves!!:) Great workout today with the 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 2 Upper Body Circuit, 31m plus a 30 min walk. WTG!!! Way to get it done. Get some rest if feeling tired, you definitely some rest so take it easy, be well and have a blessed Tuesday.:) ;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's workouts - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 1, it was fun and I really enjoyed it. Still needed to rest between each muscle group but only for a few seconds. Had a great workout. did the weight workout.

Super Set #1
Rows
- 20's
Dumbbell Press - 25's
Total of 3 sets no rest

Super Set #2
Lawnmowers
- 25#
Dumbbell Flyes - 20's
Total of 3 sets no rest

Super Set #3
Pullovers
- 25#
Push ups - 8 reps
Total of 3 sets not rest

Super Set #4
Arnold Press
- 20's - 6 reps/15's - 8 reps
Crunches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #5
Lateral Raise
- 10's
Boxer Toe Touches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #6
Bent Over Lateral Raise
-
12's/10's
Crunches - 8 reps

Then did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and went .75 miles. I had to be at work early again today but wanted to get a little cardio in. This Tabata workout does the trick. 11 minutes and my HR was up for about that amount of time. Fun stuff.

Ok, I'm finally back, what a busy day. So today's workout was 45 minutes total, burned 183 calories and went 2301 steps. Avg. HR was 92, Max was 137 (even during Tabata).

Last edited:
Good morning,

I bought the digital download for Jessica Smith new workouts. I will not buy anymore dvd's, since they take up so much space :) I already have way to many dvd's. I did the D2. 1 mile of motivation and D2 Cardio Step Slam. Very fun workouts! I also did SBF Cardio barre.

I will be back later.

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump-Workout #2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1291;)

Debbie- I see you tried out your other new KCM workout of Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 1, and had fun with it, plus did a Tabata workout on the treadmill as well. Cardio Pump, Muscle Up 2B Fit are both great weight workouts. Glad you are enjoying the new workouts. Have a blessed and no stress Wednesday!:)

Belinda- Hi! (waves) Yay! You ordered digital download of Jessica Smith's new Walk Strong 3 which consists of 20 workouts. I just ordered her Walk Strong 3 in dvds. I can't wait and was so happy to see in my email this morning was her discount code to use on the purchase which I definitely did. So cool you did a few of the new workouts on D2. 1 mile of motivation and D2 Cardio Step Slam, and SBF Cardio barre. Bravo on your workouts done today and i'm a little bit envious you did a few from Jessica's new one, but mine will be here in a few days. Have a blessed and fun Wednesday!:)

Roxie- How are you doing today? Whatever your workout plans are have a good one, and a great blessed day! :)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Stepboxing Dumbbells only premix then StudioSweat Spin Strong Ride 30 minutes 9.0 miles 315 calories burned.

Debbie-glad you liked that workout. How do you like her as an instructor?

Nora-good job today

Belinda- I like my dvds I am not a techie person

Roxie - I like her ok as an instructor. She's not chatty which is good with me. Only thing I would complain about is that she doesn't really describe how to do the exercise. She doesn't give pointers or form instructions. I guess I'm used to that with Cathe. But all in all, I'm liking her workouts. If you could give me a couple more you like, I may get them as well. :) Nice workout today, is that one I might like? I really want to try the kickboxing workout from Cardio Pump.

Nora - Nice job with your workout, you killed it! I still cannot believe how many miles you get with CC1. Amazing!

Belinda - I hear you on the DVD's. I also have a ton. I probably should go with downloads, but really love my DVD's.

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Today I just did not feel like doing much, I am exhausted with all that is going on at work this week so I decided to just walk on my treadmill. That was nice and I was able to get my HR up and burn some good calories.

Workout was 50 minutes, walked 2.5 miles, burned 291 calories (TM said 303 so not much difference this time) and went 6067 steps. Avg HR was 100 and Max was 129. Good fat burning range.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS Walk Strong 3 Day 3 " Metabolic Conditioning " Great 30 min TB workout, got my HR up. I also did SBF 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 4 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23m. Holy crap! That one was tough! Lots of planks. I also did LS 4 Really Big miles = 59 min. I am getting ready for TG :p

Roxie - I hear you on not being a techie person :) I am learning along. The reason, I went digital is, I am trying to downsize. DH and I will move into a smaller house in 2 or 3 years. I really need to use what I already have, instead of adding more.

Nora - that's the beauty of digital age :p No waiting, no storing dvd's! Plus, I can watch them office too if I don't have a internet connection. I think you would like the workouts.

Debbie - nice step count this morning. LOL, I could open a workout dvd rental service :) I have that many and it's stressing me out :( I will try to post a pic of the dvd's I haven't touched yet :) My kids, said the other day " mom you have enough workout dvd's" :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls, Happy Pre- Friday!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On-Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- Belly Blasting Interval Walk = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1204;)

Debbie- Nicely done today with your 2.50 mile treadmill walk, that was awesome. Glad you listened to your body and didn't force a super tough workout when you were exhausted and not feeling like an intense workout. A walk is nice and its not too much but does help to loosen up muscles and help with stress as well. Great job today on your walk, and I hope you have a blessed Pre-Friday;) Oh on KCM workouts I'd also recommend: Lean Body Circuits, Meltdown, and Lift, and Body Design. There are more but I have I think all of her dvds. You can check out her clips of these also from either her website or kelly's youtube channel.

Belinda- Wow, that was a killer combination of workouts today with: JS Walk Strong 3 Day 3 " Metabolic Conditioning " Great 30 min TB workout, also did SBF 2017 Gratitude Challenge, Day 4 Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23m. Phew!!! That is a busy workout morning, WTG and high fives!!! Glad you are already enjoying Jessica's new stuff, mine will be here in a few days. Have a fun and blessed day!;) Hugs and hello's to Brawler:)

Roxie- great job on your workout yesterday with KCM Stepboxing Dumbbells only premix then StudioSweat Spin Strong Ride 30 minutes 9.0 miles 315 calories burned. You rocked that workout WTG!!! Have a blessed Thursday!:)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's workout - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 2, and had a great workout. This one is fun. Kelly is funny in this one - "Take a second before we start again - ok, second is over!" LOL!!!

Super Set #1
Sumo Squats
- 25# - 8 reps
Bridges - 25# - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #2
Static Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps each leg
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts - 25's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #3
Curtsy Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps
Praying Frog Squats - 16 reps (loved these!!)
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #4
Flip Curls/Pledges
- 15's - 4 sets each
Skull Crushers - 15's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #5
Side Curls
- 12's/15's - 8 reps
Overhead Triceps Extensions - 20# - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #6
Hammer Curls
-
15's/20's - 8 reps (need to stay with 15's)
Kickbacks - 8's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. Got my HR up pretty good with a 2% incline. Weird.

Total workout was 55 minutes total, burned 243 calories and went 3170 steps. Avg. HR was 96, Max was 139.

I'm sorry, I don't have time for personals. I hope you all have great workouts and a great Friday!!! So glad it's Friday!!! Me and my DH are taking a CCW class tomorrow. Looking forward to it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.