CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

StudioSweat Spin from May 3 2016 w/Cat and Brian 35 minutes 8.8 miles 279 calories burned.

Nora-good job today

Hallo everyone,

Today I did more purging and SBF Relaxation Stretch, 30m. I am so glad I signed up again, missed her workouts. That stretch was wonderful.!

Roxie - good job today.

Nora - good job as well.

Have a great evening.

I did the same workout as last Monday only in Superset form. Had a great workout. Stayed the same weights for some of the exercises and went up with others.

3 sets/5 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

SS #1
Incline Bench Press
- 85#
Barbell Row - 60#

SS #2
Leg Press
- 165#
Overhead Barbell Press - 45#

SS #3
EZ Barbell Curls
- 45#
Close Grip Barbell Press - 75#

Then did 1.25 miles on my treadmill doing the Tabata workouts for the first 11 minutes. Love that workout.

Workout was 53 minutes, burned 134 calories, Avg. HR 97, Max 172. Went 3619 steps.

Kelly emailed me and said my order was sitting in a pile with the Build and Burn workouts. She said she would mail them out today. Yay!!! Thanks for your help, Roxie!

Nice job with your workouts this weekend everyone!!! Hope you have a great one today!

Good Morning,

KCM Lean Body Circuits 1 this morning,I used 12’s for lower body and 10’s for Upper. 28 minuets 210 calories burned

Debbie-I am so excited for you

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 36
MV= 9.20
CB= 477
Distance= 3.50 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT-Lift It HiiT It- Chest, Tri's& Sh- Premix #3 No Finishers= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1248 Cool!

Debbie- Congrats, on another killer workout with: Total body weights Super Set, then did 1.25 miles on the treadmill doing the Tabata workouts for the first 11 minutes using that app. Wow! That is a great workout that gets it done big time, WTG and high fives!!!! Cool I didn't know Kelly was further along than I thought so cool she'll be mailing them out. Have a blessed and wonderful day~!!:)

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM Lean Body Circuits 1 - used 12’s for lower body and 10’s for Upper, WTG! Well done Roxie that is a challenging workout. Go have a magnificent blessed Monday. ;)

Belinda- I know you will do an amazing workout today so have fun workout and a blessed day!;)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Candace and had a really good workout. My Mp3 player died but luckily it was right at the last challenge so I timed it myself and then did the cool down. Not sure why it died, I charged it last week and it usually lasts a really long time on a charge. Oh well.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.39 miles but my treadmill said 3.5 which is weird, usually my FB and the TM are spot on. Burned 369 calories (TM said 515) and went 7163 steps. Avg. HR 115 and Max 171.

We had some hellashious storms come through Sunday night, we lost power for 1.5 hours and there are still some in the area that have no power today. Six tornadoes touched down but luckily none near us. We probably had winds over 80 mph though. Scary stuff. We haven't had that kind of weather in November in a long time.

Roxie - Nice job on your workout!! Yes, I'm looking forward to trying her workouts. :)

Nora - Nice job with your workouts and excellent calorie burn!!! Not sure if you seen my post above, but Burn & Build isn't being shipped out yet. I think what she meant was she was holding them to be shipped with B&B. Not sure why, though?

Belinda - Nice job on your workout plus the 2 mile walk!! You go!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Tone Your Trouble Zones- Buns& Thighs= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox- Timesaver # 4 5 Gone= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1166;)

Debbie- Great job with Cardio Coach 6 with Candace. Love your stats too of : workout tine = 54 minutes, Distance 3.39 miles even though FB said it was 3.50 miles, awesomeness on a Tuesday.:) Have a blessed Day!:);)

Belinda- Great workout yesterday with STS D7 , and a two miles walk, Bravo, Excellent workout you go girl!:)

Roxie- Have a fun workout today/rest day and have a blessed day!;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls,

Today I walked 3 miles (indoors) + SBF Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23m. The UB core was tough, lots of planks.

Good job, everyone.

I did Total Body today, same workout as last Wednesday in superset form. Had a great workout!

3 sets/5 reps with 2:30 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

SS #1
Dumbbell Squats
- 25's
Upright Row - 35#

SS #2
Dumbbell Press
- 25's
Hammer Curls - 20's

SS #3
Lying Triceps Extension
- 15's
Chin ups - 3 Assists

Then did 1.25 mile on my treadmill and did the Tabata workout again. Love that workout, short and sweet! Gets my HR up good.

Workout was 56 minutes, burned 308 calories, Avg. HR 107, Max 183 (doubt that). Went 4344 steps.

Running late, hope you all have great workouts!!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 34 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 427
Distance= 3.20 Miles

Ripped with HiiT- Lift It HiiT It Legs- Premix #1 All Strength= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1225 :)

Belinda- Nicely done with a three mile walk + SBF Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23min. That was a great workout for yesterday, WTG!! High fives!! Oops! I see you posted for today before I finished this. Great workout for today with STS D8 and SBF Cardio Barre 2, love the structure of your workout today, awesome stuff! Have a great and blessed day!!;)

Debbie- Another killer kick butt workout today with Total body done in super set form and 1.25 mile on treadmill and with the Tabata workout again. You go girl that was amazing, you rocked that workout. Have a fun and blessed hump day!;)

Roxie- Whatever workout you do today enjoy, or if ts a rest day have a fun and blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did a Cardio Coach Mix and had a really good workout. My stupid Mp3 player keeps shutting itself off after a couple minutes, I don't get why. It's fully charged. I did the warmup and the first steady state and when it got to the first challenge it shut off. So then I have to waste time turning it back on, finding the mix and then going to the track I was on. That has been happening for a while, very frustrating. Had a good workout, though.

Workout was 43 minutes, went 3.06 miles, burned 324 calories (TM said 436) and went 6182 steps. Avg. HR was 124 and Max was 170.

I also did the ab work from SJ&P.

Happy workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!;)

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On-Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- Belly Blasting Interval Walk = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Core DeForce- MMA Speed= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1057:)

Debbie- Great workout despite the technical difficulties with the MP3 and adding on ab work from SJ&P. Great workout and high fives!:)

Hello's and waves to Roxie and Belinda- I hope you each have a blessed day and great workouts.

Hugs & Blessings::)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I did KCM Trim Down-Workout 1 :) Thanks for reminding me Doreen! I agree, that was a lot of fun. I also did SBF
Old School Arms, 20m. I love her triceps workouts.

That's it for me today.

I did Total Body today, same workout as last Friday but in superset form. Had an ok workout, I might start Kelly's workouts next week since I got them. I can mix them up with Cathe's.

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

SS #1
Weighted Dips
- 35#
Stability Ball Incline Curls - 15's

SS #2
Lateral Raise
- 10's
Rear Lat Raise - 12's

SS #3
Pushups
- Love push-ups lately
Deadlifts - 40#

Then did 1.5 miles on my treadmill.

Workout was 57 minutes, burned 297 calories, Avg. HR 100, Max 147 and went 4437 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!!! :)

Hi girls, Happy T.G.I.F.!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,CN= 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Hit Back, Bi's & Sh- Premix#6 Two Sets Only- No finishers= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1218 ;)

Belinda- Great workout yesterday with KCM Trim Down-Workout 1, and also SBF Old School Arms. Well done, WTG!!Thanks for the tip about KCM's Clips on her upcoming new release Build and Burn being up on her facebook page. Have another great workout today and a blessed fab Friday :)

Debbie- Another awesome workout for you today with Total Body today in Superset form, and walked 1.5 miles on treadmill. Bravo, way to kick butt and take names with that workout, nice stats too!;) Have an amazing blessed day!

Roxie- Have a great workout today and a Happy T.G.I.F. & blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Hi girls,

This morning I did SBF Lower Barre Sculpting Circuit, 27m. I will do STS legs tomorrow. Today is my husbands birthday, we went golfing this afternoon. Had lots of fun.

Nora - you are welcome! The workouts look good, I probably will not buy them. I have more than enough workout dvd's. I still have a ton still in shrink wrap. Like I said before, I probably also will cancel my Cathe preorder once I see clips. From what I see so far, it looks like the same moves/exercises. Nothing new.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.