CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!;)

Just a quick check in today, I had a flu shot yesterday and feeling a bit achey and feverish today.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned = 645

That's it for me today, I need to go rest. Have a blessed day/ weekend everybody!;);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Morning,

Today was StudioSweat Spin Recovery Ride with Mike and yesterday I finished the 100 rep push-up,sit-up and squat challenge.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished a gentle recovery workout today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- Super Burn= 41 Min (3 Mile)
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone- Circuit #3 Fast Walk= 23 Min ( 1 Mile)
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

Total calories burned= 687 ;)

That's it for me still recoverying from yesterday, but feeling better. I'll see you guys at tomorrow's check in have a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blesssings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Yesterday my sinus was so messed up, I couldn't workout at all. My head was killing me all day long.
Today I did a walk and Yogalosophy with Mandy Ingber . I did the express yoga. I thought it was a relaxing yoga, turns out it was a total body strength one. I did like it. Everything was in 8 reps and another 8 reps. The stretch on the end was nice.

Tomorrow I will start the STS pyramid down rotation.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today starts Week 3 of my Total Body workout. Had a great workout, this one was a bit longer, but I worked hard and lifted heavy.

4 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Leg Press - 165#
EZ Bar Biceps Curls - 50# (haven't lifted that heavy in a while, felt easy)
Benc Press - 85#
Pull Ups - Assisted but full range
Barbell Military Press - 45#
Close Grip Tricep Press - 75#

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr. 3 minutes, Avg. HR was 81, Max was 125. I burned 202 calories and went 2943 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down& Coaches= 35 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 430
Distance in Miles= 3.10 Miles

4DS -LIS- Chest, Shoulders, + Tri's= 34 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 279

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1205:)Cool!

Debbie- Wow! What an amazing workout you had today and seriously impressive weights too! Congrats on week 3 of your Total body workout and a one mile TM walk. That was awesome today now go have an amazing blessed da!;)

Hello's & waves to: Belinda and Roxie. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi there,

I am pyramiding STS down, I did D13 and Stretch Max #1 No Equipment.

Nice job, everyone.

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a great workout, I've had some sinus and headache issues lately but running seems to always help with that. It loosens the stuff up and then I can get it out of my head.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.48 miles, burned 271 calories (TM said 335) and went 5033 steps. Avg. HR was 125 and Max was 169.

I also did SJ&P Abs. Love that one.

Nora - How on earth are you getting over 3 miles with CC #1? You must constantly run with it. I'm jealous! I usually walk a little after each challenge. Nice job on that. The best mileage I've gotten with that workout is 2.5 miles. You had a nice calorie burn as well. You go!!!

Roxie - Nice job with your workout! How's the job? Are you still looking for something else?

Belinda - What do you mean by pyramiding down with STS?? NIce job with D13!!

Have great workouts today everyone!!!

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Energy Boost Mile = 16 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 168

XTrain- Hard Strikes= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1126 ;)

Debbie- Great job on your Cardio Coach vol. 1 workout today on the TM of 36 minutes, ran 2.48 miles!:) WTG!! C00l! Plus you did SJ& pump Abs, great combo of awesomeness. High fives on today's workout. Have a blessed and amazing Tuesday!;) Oh to answer your question, Yes I am running through breaks giving myself a 10 sec rest and then back running. Just long enough to wipe sweat off with towel and take a quick sip of water then back at it. I did run through all of hte cool down & coaches notes as well. I have been pushing myself to try and run 3 miles. After my hysterectomy for about 8 months after I could barely do a run on TM without major pain, it made my hips, knees and back ache and that was only after 1 session of running. So I tried a week later same thing and again same thing. So I had to quit running. As you know I recently started back running, but I decided to do so progressively start slow and work my way up to doing the challenges. I just last week and this am able to run and do the entire Cardio Coach Vol. 1 and run through cool down and coaches notes. Oh and my TM is set for 2.5% incline as well. So, for me this is a big accomplishment and to be able to run 3 miles again is so cool and feels great!!

Hello's & waves to: Roxie- I hope you are having fun workouts & feeling great. Have a blessed day! Belinda- I bet you got in a great fun & fab workout already and on to having a blessed day! give your furry kids a hug for me.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Brawler is sick since this 2 a.m. this morning. He has diarrhea really bad :( It was so bad we had to steam clean the carpet in our bedroom at 2 a.m twice :) We called the vet and he recommend to give him Imodium, he still has bad diarrhea. He hasn't eating anything all day, I just made him chicken and rice. I hope this will help him. If it continues we have to take him to the vet in the morning.

Like I sad, I been up since 2 a.m with Brawler, I had no energy all day long. I only did a short walk that's it.

You guys rocked your workouts.

Good Evening,

We found out tonight our oldest DD i pregnant again she is due in May, we are hoping for a girl but will be okay with whatever.

Today was Total Body workout. Had a great workout, but the rest periods and sets are a lot. Rest period was supposed to be a minute and 30 seconds, I only did a minute and ten seconds. I wanted time to get some steps in on my treadmill. Wish I wasn't so annal about that. I suppose I shouldn't be, but I am. Oh well.

4 sets/8 reps with 1 minute 10 second rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Alternate Hammer Curls - 20's
Alternate Front Raises - 10's
Barbell Rows - 65#
Squats - 30's
Incline Dumbbell Press - 30's
Overhead Dumbbell Extension - 30#

I also walked .75 miles on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr., Avg. HR was 83, Max was 137. I burned 228 calories and went 3426 steps.

Nora - You are an animal! Nice job with your Cardio Coach runs. You are awesome!!

Roxie - Congrats grandma!!! How exciting!

Belinda - So sorry to hear about Brawler, I know how you feel. I will keep him in my prayers.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down + Coaches Notes= 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442
Distance in Miles= 3.10 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit #3 Fast Walk= 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

Total calories burned= 1198 ;)

Debbie- Fantastic workout today with Total body workout with warm up from Pyramid Upper Body, amd .75 TM walk, Sounds like a great workout. WTG!! You rocked that workout!! Thanks for your kind comments,;) Have a blessed and fab day!!;);)

Roxie- Congrats on your happy Grandma again news!!! ;);)

Belinda- I'm so sorry to hear Brawler is sick, I hope he turns the corner and gets well. Ares was sick this summer we had to take the vet a stool sample for them to check out under microscope to findout what was going on . Our vet said he had some G.I. Tract bacteria that was causing the trouble,. The vet prescribed some antibiotics and some powder to sprinkle on food that does for dogs what Activia does for humans providing good gut bacteria the kind you do want. I will keep Brawler im my prayers. Please get some rest and take care! I'll be keeping you and Brawler ion my prayers.

Hugs & blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Hi,

Today I did Your Body Breakthru Rockin' Body Cardio Jam - Michelle Dozois = 51 min. Not sure, why this dvd gets such a bad review? I had a blast with this one. Not sure why it took me that long to do that workouts.

Debbie - thank you. He is doing better. Now he can't go potty:(

Nora - thanks! Brawler is doing much better. I will take them to the vet tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Abs & Arms Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Amy Bento Ross- Body Box- Short & Sweaty= 50 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 580

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1105;) cool!

Belinda- I'm still praying for your Brawler to be ok and feel better. I now saw your post so happy to hear Brawler is doing much better and will go to vet tomorrow. I remembered what that powder was that I sprinkled on his boiled chicken and rice it was a probiotic powder made by Purina the vet had to prescribe along with antibiotics. I don't know if that info helps or not but just wanted put that out there for you. Hugs to Brawler feeling better:) Great job on your workout today of Your Body Breakthru Rockin' Body Cardio Jam - Michelle Dozois.

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Debbie, and I hope you all are having a blessed day and fun workouts. Congrats again Roxie going to be a grandma again.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
I didn't workout yesterday, I had to be at work at the butt crack of dawn so I decided not to do anything. Today I did Total Body and had a great workout. This was tough, I really worked hard with it.

3 sets/15 reps with 1 1/2 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Overhead Band Triceps Extensions - I used my heavy tubing for this, really felt it
Reverse Flies - 15's
Lateral Rises - 12's
Chest Flies - 25's
Reverse Biceps Curl - 30#
Deadlifts - 45#

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr. 4 minutes, Avg. HR was 86, Max was 128. I burned 249 calories and went 3657 steps.

Hope you have great workouts today and a great weekend!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down+ Coaches notes= 36
Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442
Distance in Miles= 3.15 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

4DS- Higher Intensity Step- Back & Biceps Only= 25 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 205

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1352

Debbie- Great job on today's Total body workout and 1 mile TM walk.

Hello's & waves to - Belinda & Roxie I hope your both having a blessed day and have great workouts.;)

Hugs & Blessings;):)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did STS M2 D15 and Stretch Max#3. Lately I been playing/listening to my own favorite music :) Makes my workouts more enjoyable. I usefully like the music in STS. I figured I play my own this way I don't get bored with my very long rotation :p I also do this with all my walking workouts. Time flies!!!

Nora - thank you about Brawler. He is doing much better. He is going potty, but still has a little runny stool. I will call my vet, maybe he can give his some meds without seeing him. Good job as always.

Debbie - nice weights as always.

Roxie - how exciting! Congratulations grandma :)

Have a great Friday, everyone. I am also doing Clean Max :)

Hi girls!:)

Yesterday was my third round of Insanity Max 30 I completed and it was fun but challenging, so thrilled I did it again,. I just fi nis hed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Barlates Body Blitz- Cycle Barre Fusion Lower= 36 Min This was a fun workout, and highly recommend.
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Total calories burned= 790 :) Cool!

Belinda- Nicely done with STS M2 D15 and Stretch Max#3. I love your idea of using your own music in background with STS and not cathe's just to mix things up and keep it fresh, great idea!! Thank goodness your Brawler is feeling better. I will still send prayers of healing for him to get qwell. Have a blessed day!;)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie and Debbie- I hope y ou are having a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.