CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS, Ch2 all, SS= 23 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 283
Distance in Miles= 1.95 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 45= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 1424 Wow, nice.

Debbie- Wow! killer workout today with 4DS Shoulders, Calves & Core only did do Calves and Core and warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's. Also walked 1.5 miles on TM at 3% incline. Wow, that was a killer workout, WTG !! Now go have a blessed and fab Friday!:)

Roxie- Good job with your workouts yesterday and today of : Strong and Sweaty PHA TS #3 rounds 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, StudioSweat Spin Building Blocks w/Mere W good workout. Those sound like great workouts, WTG! Have an awesomely blessed Friday!:)

Belinda- I hope you had fun at Zumba class, but I h ave heard that fun and Zumba are infectious! Glad you had a fun and great workout today, have a fab blessed Friday.

Hello's and waves to: Jodi- I hope all is well with you, have a fit and blessed Friday!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

H ere's today's workout:

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned= 938:)

H ello's and waves to: Debbie, Belinda, Roxie, nad Jodi.

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

I just finished a light recovery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- Super Burn= 41 Min
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

That's it for me today girls, I hope you all have a blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings ;)

Nora

Happy Sunday,

Yesterday was rest day. Today we walked the dogs. That's it. Staring M3 tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

This morning I did a mix of Pyramids and S&S Ramped Up. Worked Chest and Back today and had a great workout!! I read back on the last time I did Pyramids and seen that I left a note that said way too easy. So I upped my weights. This was tough.

This is what I did:

CHEST
From Pyramids:
Chest Flyes:
15's/20's/25's/20's/15's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Chest Press: 15's/20's/25's/20's/15's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
From Ramped Up:
Incline Chest Flyes:
20's - 12 reps
Drop Set Push-Ups: 12/10/8 reps
Incline Chest Flyes: 20's - 12 reps
PushUps: 4 sets of 2/2 count then 2 singles

BACK
From Pyramids:
Pullovers:
15#/20#/25#/20#/15# - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Double Arm Row: 15's/20's/25's/20's/15's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. Had a really good workout.

Total workout was 52 minutes, Avg HR was 92, Max was 174 (how the hell did that happen?!), burned 221 calories.

No time for personals, I'll try to come back later. Have great workouts everyone!!

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS, Ch2 all, SS= 23 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 283
Distance in Miles= 2.0 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 35= 39 Min
MV= 9.60
CB= 511

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned= 1312 :)

Debbie- WOW! Killer workout today so inspiring,. Great job with your mix of Pyramids and S&S Ramped Up, working, Chest and Back. Also added on a 1 mile TM walk, bravo outstanding workout! Now have an equally amazing and blessed day!:)!!

Belinda- Great workout today way to go with M3 W1 D25 chest & back, excellent workout today, WTG & high fives!! Have a blessed and fun Monday!:)

Hello's and waves to: Jodi and Roxie, I hope everyone is doing well feeling fit and fab this beautful Monday. Have a super blessed day!;)

Hugs & bkessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I haven't worked out much we stayed at the lake over the weekend, DD and I did go for a walk to put my grandson to sleep. We had a girl at work arrested for domestic abuse so the rest of us are trying to cover her hours it was a long day today.

Today I did 4DS Kickbox and had a great workout. I love this kickboxing workout, it's fun and it's short and sweet.

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg HR was 119 and Max was 160. I burned 210 calories and went 3095 steps.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile and burned an extra 94 calories and went an additional 2147 steps.

I was reading up on the new workouts and they really don't sound like 4DS. I don't see the body parts with each workout being done like on 4DS. Not sure I want to get them. I'll have to wait and watch the clips when she puts them up.

Nora - Great workouts yesterday! Also great calorie burn again!! You must be able to eat anything you want with those calorie burns!!! :)

Belinda - Good job with your workout!

Roxie - Enjoy your rest time, maybe you need some down time for a few weeks, then you'll be back and ready to tackle workouts again.

Good morning,

Took a kickboxing class this morning.

Debbie - good job with 4DS KB this morning.

Nora - nicely done yesterday.

Roxie - does Studio Sweat have great music? Just wondering?

That's it for me today.

Good morning,

Took a kickboxing class this morning.

Debbie - good job with 4DS KB this morning.

Nora - nicely done yesterday.

Roxie - does Studio Sweat have great music? Just wondering?

That's it for me today.

Belinda-that is why I like their spin classes the music is anything from country to rock or hip hop

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout after dentist appointment for temporary crown. because of the MS the stuff he used for pain killer it left me feeling a little woozy in terms of balance.

Here's today's workout:

Shift Shop- Strength 35 = 40 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 535

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 952

Sorry girls not really up to personals today . Have a blessed day and good job on all y our workouts done today. ;)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

This morning I did a mix of Pyramids and S&S Ramped Up. Worked Biceps & Triceps today and had a great workout!! This is a great mix with these two workouts, my bi's and tri's felt it big time.

This is what I did:

TRICEPS
From Pyramids:
Kickbacks:
5's/8's/10's/8's/5's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Overhead Extension: 15#/20#/25#/20#/15# - 12/10/8/10/12 reps

BICEPS
From Pyramids:
Hammer Curls:
10's/12's/15's/12's/10's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps
Regular Curls: 10's/12's/15's/12's/10's - 12/10/8/10/12 reps

From Ramped Up:
TRICEPS
Close Grip Bench Press: 20's - 8 reps
Close Grip Bench Press: 20's - 12 reps
Dips: Skipped
Lying Extensions: 12's - 3 sets/different patterns

BICEPS
Hammer Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Sweeping Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Isolation Curls: 12's - 4 reps of very slow pattern
Standing Bicep Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Band Crazy Eights: Tubing doing this two times through

Workout was 36 minutes, Avg. HR was 76, Max was 113, burned 83 calories.

Walked on my Treadmill for 1 mile and got an additional 125 calorie burn. Went 2222 steps.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS, Ch2 all, SS= 24 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 295
Distance in Miles= 2.10 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 35= 39 Min
MV= 9.60
CB= 511

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned = 1319 Cool!

Debbie- Nicely done today with your workout mix of Pyramids and S&S Ramped Up working on those bi's and tri's. Excellent workout today, WTG!!!! Now go have an equally awesome & blessed Wednesday!;)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi- have fun workouts today and have a blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone.

Today I did D37 legs.

DH and I got our workout in late. We both had a doc appointment.

Since we only have one squat rack (not the Fit Tower) We both did the squats for warm up. Than I did 4 sets of squats while DH did deadlifts. Than I did all 4 sets of deadlifts, DH did squats on the squat rack. It worked out for us :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Woke up today feeling like I was drugged. Had a bad headache and just could not wake up. I told my DH we need to hook up our CO detectors, I just don't feel right in our house lately. We will get those up later on today. Also, I stretched (like you do when you wake up, arms above your head and pulling yourself upwards) and I pulled a muscle in my upper back. Dangit. I am running the tennis ball over it right now but there is definitely a knot in there again. Hopefully it won't last long. I almost didn't workout but wanted to get a run in so I opted for Cardio Coach 1 since it's short.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.5 miles, burned 241 calories (TM said 340) and went 5045 steps. Avg HR was 115 and Max was 156 although it wasn't at 156 for long, every time I looked at my FB after a challenge I was only in the 120's.

I wanted to do abs but thought that might not be a good idea with the way my upper back is. I stretched and used the foam roller a bit.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hey girls,

Today I did Zumba :) Fun, fun.

Debbie - nice step count this morning.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Where is Roxie? I hope all is well.

That's it for me today. Have a great day.

My upper back was still bothering me a little today so instead of working shoulders I just walked on my treadmill for a little while, However, while walking on my TM my cat (the one that was sick) brought a mole in my workout room that he caught to show me. LOL!! Damn thing was still alive when he brought in it there but eventually he killed it. It kept running under my treadmill but he finally got it and then I put my step topper over it so my DH could do whatever with it when he got up. LOL!!! Spaz was so proud of himself. I kept telling him he was a good kitty. Good hunter!

I walked on my TM for 2.25 miles,burned 249 calories and went 5616 steps.

Yea, where is Roxie?? She's posting on Myfitnesspal but haven't seen her on here in a while.

Have great workouts everyone. Have a great weekend as well!

Good Morning,

I have been a little busy camped with my oldest DD's family last weekend then worked Monday and Tuesday went to the lake Wednesday then babysat the two boys that night worked until 9 last night and work 11-7 today. I did KCM TLC Boxing yesterday morning and that is all the workouts I have managed to do just not up to it. I applied for another job yesterday so hoping that one comes through and there are four more I need to apply for I really want out of where I work.

Debbie-your cat story is hilarious.

Belinda-I think you will like StudioSweat way more than Cathe's spin classes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.