CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

So after doing the Kickboxing workout last week from 4DS, I decided to do 4DS this week. These are fun workouts. Today I did 4DS Back & Chest.

Round 1

Supermans
(warmup): hate these but did them anyways
One Arm Rows (warmup): 12#/16 reps
One Arm Rows: 25#/8 reps
Pushups - Full/Partial – 7x’s (love these!)
One Arm Rows – 30#/8 reps
Pushups – 8 singles/8 bottom/8 top

Round 2
Underhand BB Rows
– 60#/2 sets-7/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 25's/12 slow reps
Underhand BB Rows – 60#/2 sets-7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 25's/12 slow reps

Round 3
One Arm Rows Palms Back
– 20#/12 reps
Decline Pushups – 12 reps (did these off my step)

Round 4
Incline Pullovers
– 20#/8 reps
Incline DB Chest Press – 30's/12 reps
Repeated this doing Pullovers wit 30#

Round 5
Back Pulls w/Band - Instead I did Pullups with the assist band. Did 8 reps and then 6 reps

superset w/
Y’s w/Band - Skipped
Around the Clock Pushups - love these, wish I had room to go all the way around

Workout was 39 minutes, Avg HR was 76, Max was 131 and burned 93 calories.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2.25 miles. Was only going to do 2 miles but I'm reading a really good book and I had to finish the chapter. LOL!! TM said I burned 255 calories.

Belinda - That is nice of you to give your older items to Humanity for Hunger. We have that agency here too and they do remarkable things for the lower income people. You are very nice to do that!

Jodi - Nike's are a shoe I cannot wear and I'm not sure why. They just don't fit my feet well at all. Yes, you should buy new shoes every 6 months but if not, then every year at least. I buy new ones when I notice the support from the shoe is gone. I have very flat feet and need a lot of support.

Roxie - Sorry to hear that about your niece. So sad that so many people are taking to drugs. I wish it would just stop already. I have a couple family members in the same situation. It is truly sad.

Nora - Nice job on your recovery workout!! Looked like a good one!

Hey girls,

D16 plus walk is done.

Tomorrow Brawler is getting his surgery plus teeth cleaning . I have to drop him off at 8 a.m. Poor baby!

Debbie - thanks for your kind words! I agree, it is a great agency to donate. At least someone is getting great use out of dryer. I am going through my house to see what else is sitting around that I can donate, lol. I am trying to downsize, we will move in a few years. I am getting a head start :D I am also trying to simplify my life. I probably will donate my dvd's to our liberty or too dvd's for vets. I already have a box of movies/books that I will drop of the VA. Good job today.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184
Distance in Miles= 1.28 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

RIPT90 FIT- Chest & Arms= 29 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 277

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm- Timesaver #4 5 Gone Segments= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

Total calories burned= 984:):cool:

Hello's & waves to: Debbie, Roxie, Jodi and Belinda- Have great workouts and an amazing blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio. It's going to be over 100 degrees here all week the lake was even 90 degrees yesterday couldn't cool down much.

Debbie- it was a terrible waste of life but I really hope it wasn't murder. Her dad died in his sleep they think from a heart attack.

Hi,

I almost forgot my workouts. I did STS D16 and walked today.

I did no workouts this weekend. I did lots of laundry.I am done.

Good night.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Shock Circuit(minus cooldown) and HiiT Double Wave Pyramid(minus warmup) after work.

I preordered the new series! So excited! Anyone else?

Belinda, I hope everything goes well with Brawler tomorrow. Please keep us updated. Great job today!

Debbie, great job with 4DS! That is too funny about finishing your chapter!

Nora, as always, a great mix today. Well done!

Roxie, it's super hot here too with lots of humidity. Yuck. Great job with 21DF!

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Sean and had a great workout. I like this one. Tough workout, I was sweating like crazy. My HR stayed in the 170's for all the challenges today. That was odd.

Workout was 51 minutes, I burned 376 calories (TM said 479 which still seems low to me), I ran 3.57 miles and went 7263 steps. I was wiped out after this one.

I will probably get those new workouts. I like the 4DS ones and these look similar. I will wait until some clips are up to see what it's like before I order, though.

Have great workouts everyone!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 2 Walk & Lower Body = 21 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 222

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Quads= 28 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 287

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #8 = 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned = 964:):cool:

Belinda- I hope everything goes well for Brawler today. I will keep him and you in my prayers. Have a blessed day &n Brawler too!:);):cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Cardio Coach Vol. 6 - Amazing job on this workout regardless of what your Fitbit device tells you. I think you rocked that workout, WTG & high fives!!! I agree Cathe's new workouts definitely ones I will pre-order just need the money for. Have a great and blessed Tuesday!:);):D

Jodi- Nice workouts yesterday with a 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Shock Circuit(minus cooldown) and HiiT Double Wave Pyramid(minus warmup) after work. Greatworout, WTG workout warrior!!! Have great blessed day today and fun workouts too!:);)

Roxie- How are you doing? How's the job search going? Fingers crossed for you to find something really great. Have a blessed day & fun workout!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Quick update on Brawler. We just picked Brawler and ChuChu (my other dog) up from the vet. The vet had to remove 4 cyst from Brawler, I will get the results soon. Poor thing is still so out of it. He can't stand on his own, he keeps collapsing. I have to monitor him, so he doesn't scratch/eat his stitches. He had a giant cyst on his butt, I am not sure how I will keep that one clean. It looks horrible :( His teeth are nice and clean again :) My other dog ChuChu (I didn't name him, lol) had a teeth cleaning too. They both pretty out of it :( I think, in a few hours they are back to normal.

Thanks for the prayers and thinking about Brawler.

Not sure, if I get a workout in.

Hi ladies!

Today I did S&S RUUB...Double Back, Double Chest and Double Shoulders. Tough stuff!

Belinda, I ordered the DVDs only. I'm glad your dogs are home safe and sound!

Great job today everyone!

Good Evening

No workout for me woke up in the middle of the night with a stomachache an planned to workout tonight but we had to go out an take care of DD's dog an pick her tomatoes.

Nora-I actually got a lead on another job that will pay really well.

Good Morning,

21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix and maybe later Pilates Fix. We want to go to the lake but there is rain running through the area right now.

Debbie-did you have the polar heart rate monitor? I am having problems with mine stopping during my workouts and I bought a new strap.

Today I did 4DS Biceps & Triceps. Had a great workout. 4DS is fun, I'm glad I pulled them out. Very intense workout.

Round 1
Slow Dips
(stretch)
Seated Tricep DB Extensions - 15#/20#/25#/30# - 12/10/8/6 reps
Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist - 10's/12's/15's/20's - 12/10/8/6

Round 2
BB Lying BB Tricep Extensions
– 35# - 8 reps; 2 ct. down, 6 ct. ups
SS w/
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions – 8's - 8 reps/3 sets partial reps
Barbell Crazy 8’s – 30# - 8 full/8 down/8 up
SS w/
Reverse Dumbbell Curls – 12's - 10 reps

Round 3
Stability Ball HS Dips
– 8 reps/16 high end reps
SS w/
Tricep Incline Pushups
Inc. Hammer Curls w/Twist
– 12's - 12 reps
SS w/
Hammer Curls – 12's - 8 reps

Round 4
Tricep Pressdowns w/Band

SS w/
Kickbacks w/ Band
Hanging Concen. Curls
– 15's - 12 reps (don't like these much)
SS w/
Wrist Curls - 5's - 16 reps

Then I did the Ab work from the Kickboxing workout on 4DS. I liked that one, it was fun.

Workout was 48 minutes, Avg HR 77, Max 130, burned 130 calories.

Also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

I'm sorry, I have no time for personals today. I will try to get back on here later. Have great workouts everyone!!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS, Ch 2 1 sprint
CB= 203
Distance in Miles= 1.40 Miles

RIPT 90 FIT- Legs & Glutes= 25 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 239

ICE- Chiseled Lower Body Blast- TS# 6= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Total calories burned = 857:);)

Roxie- Great job on your workout of 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix and maybe later Pilates Fix. Have a blessed and fun day!:);):cool:

Debbie- High fives on today's workout with 4DS Biceps & Triceps, fun workout way to go, high fives!!:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to : Belinda and Jodi. Belinda- How's Brawler? Have a blessed and great day girls!:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and after work...Cathe Live Love Those Legs, the Leg Conditioning Drills from Kick Max and 128 calf raises. Totally fried!

Debbie, awesome job with 4DS! I need to pull that one out soon.

Nora, great combo of workouts and calorie burn!

Roxie, any word on the job search?

Hi ladies!

Today I did S&S RUUB...Double Back, Double Chest and Double Shoulders. Tough stuff!

Belinda, I ordered the DVDs only. I'm glad your dogs are home safe and sound!

Great job today everyone!

Jodi - thanks you :) I love 4DS. I am not sure if I get those workouts? I been telling myself I really need to stop buying more dvd's. If I buy the new workouts, I would get downloads only. I have to wait to see clips and premixes to make up my mind. Maybe I skip this resale all together and just sign up for OnDemand? I am trying to downsize, how many dvd's do I need? We shall see!

Today I did the Kickboxing workout from 4DS again. I like that one, it's fun. I'll probably do a different one next week. Maybe KP&C.

Workout was 33 minutes, Avg HR 126, Max 168, burned 229 calories.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.33 miles just to get more steps in.

Belinda - I'm with you, I'll wait until clips are released and then decide. I'll get the DVD's though. I hope they are good workouts like 4DS is.

Jodi - Nice job on your workout yesterday!!!

Nora - Great job on your workouts yesterday! You killed it, girl!! :)

Waves to Roxie!!

Have great workouts today!!

Hi,

I did some KB from YT :) Needed to change things up.

Debbie - I hear you :) I love the 4 DS . Will pull them out when I am done with STS. Good job today.

That's it for me today. Have a great day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.