CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Run Fit wit Candace and had a great workout. Love this one, it's so fun. I love all my Cardio Coach workouts, I can't believe I'm not sick of doing them.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.58 miles, burned 381 calories (TM said 492) and went 7308 steps.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday! How are you liking RIPT90 Fit? I want to get the original set, I have it in my Amazon List right now. I'll order it soon.

Jodi - Nice workout! LOL on not doing that workout before a leg day. :)

Waves to Belinda and Roxie!!! Hi girls!!!

Good morning,

Today's workouts: Hammer Conditioning + Hammer abs. I also did Pure Barre 16 Street 1 (outch!). I also did Dance Hiit premix #4 Express = 19 min.

My plan is to add more barre, pilates to my mix of workouts. But first I need to finish all the dvd's I started a long time ago, lol!

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Fat Blaster (3 Weight Loss Walks)= 30 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 311

RIPT90 FIT- More Metabolic Mania= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

JNL Fusion- Lean Legs= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 1,049:cool:

Debbie- Wow, what a great workout you had today with RunFit with Candace. Love your stats, (I think I have envy) your workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.58 miles, burned 381 calories (TM said 492) and went 7308 steps. WTG!!! You're a rockstar, that was awesome!:):cool: I am having fun and loving RIPT90 FIT so far now on week 2 for me. I love the workouts they really work me and the time wise its amazing. You get a lot done in a little time and the time commitment is doable. Love IT! I did purchase the original RIPT90 because I love RIPT90 FIT so much and wanted to get another good weight workout system. I hear alot of fitness people who make dvds of their stuff are wanting to quit dvd's amd stream only. T hat's not for me I like having the dvd, call me old school. So I have been getting dvds that I want when Iam able. Great workout today, WTG!! Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- How are you doing? How's things progressing with the basement? Great workout today with Hammer Conditioning + Hammer abs. Plus added on Pure Barre 16 Street 1 , also did Dance Hiit premix #4 Express = 19 min. You are kickin' butt in those workouts girlfriend WTG!!!:);):cool: Give Brawler and your other furry kids a hug for me. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I wish you all the best and to have great workouts and a blessed and fab day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Ride Hard Recover Harder w/AJ 32 minutes 9.0 miles 300 cals burned. The girl who is suppose to take my place at work had her baby Sunday so my last week is a toughie.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Lower Body Burn and a quick standing abs workout from JS on YouTube after work. Another excellent Live workout...that mat work gets me every time!

Debbie-great job with Cardio Coach! The blog 2lazy4gym.com has detailed reviews of the original RIPT90 in case you want to read what those workouts are like.

Nora-great calorie burn, wow!

Belinda-did you see that Pure Barre has their DVDs for 70% off right now on their website? They are really cheap!

Roxie-great job with your spin workout. Sorry your last week is rough, but it will be over soon!

Today I did RIPT90 Arms & Shoulders and had a good workout. I upped the weights and got my HR up a bit more, but I was no where near as drenched as the people on the workout were. WTH? They look like they've been doing Body Beast or something. It's weird. Although these workouts are intense, they don't rate that kind of sweating. Oh, and the people on this workout have HORRIBLE form!!!

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Reverse Grip Chin Up: 10 reps - Used my blue bands
Shoulder Press: 15's - 10 reps
Triceps Kickbacks: 10# each arm, first set was 5 reps, second set was 10 reps. Not sure why
Alternate Hammer Curls: 20's/17's - 10 reps
Upright Row: 15's/15'2 - 10 reps
Overhead Triceps Extension: 30# - 10 reps

SETS 3, 4 & 5
Curl to Overhead Press: 15's - 10 reps
One Arm Triceps Extension: 10# - 10 reps each arm each set

This workout is only like 24 minutes so I did the ab work from KPC. Love that ab workout.

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg. HR 76, Max 114, burned 77 calories. It's funny, on the booklet it shows the calorie burns for each workout (not sure if that is for men or women or just an average) but it shows this workout should burn 251 calories. I beg to differ with them. LOL!!!

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Jodi - Thanks for the website, I will check it out!!!

Roxie - Nice to hear from you, haven't seen you check in since Friday. Sucks about that girl being on maternity leave.

Belinda - Nice workout, girl!!! You rocked it!!

Nora - Nice workout to you as well!!! You always have great calorie burns!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On-5 Fat Burning Miles- Turbo Charged Walk w/ warm up & Cool Down= 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Premix- Combined workouts (No Upper Body)= 42 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 487

JNL Fusion- Speed & Agility= 19 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 236

Total calories burned = 968:cool::);)

Jodi- Great job on yesterday's workout of a 1-mile walk at lunch; Cathe Live Lower Body Burn and a quick standing abs workout from JS on YouTube after work. You rocked your workout yesterday, WTG!!!:);) Have a great workout today and a fab blessed day!:D

Debbie- Another kickbutt awesome workout for you. I agree that the people on RIPT90 FIT workouts are sweating buckets or mini pools, its crazy. I do sweat quite a bit when Iam working out but no where near what they are. I wonder what the deal is. Yes the form isn't always great, but we have years of impeccable cathe training on form so we know what to do and how to do the exercises safely. That being said I'm still loving the RIPT90 FIT workouts, so fun and time efficient. Awesome job on today's workout with RIPT90 Arms & Shoulders, 1 mile TM walk and add on of KPC abs. You're a rockstar, awesome workout WTG!!!! Now go have victorius blessed day!:):D;)

Hello's & waves to- Roxie, Belinda and Jodi. Have a great workout girls and a fab blessed day!:);) hell0's to Chris if your out there, miss ya girl!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill this morning before work then StudioSweat Spin and Sculpt Express and Tone w/Cat this afternoon.

Debbie-I did workout Saturday and Sunday just didn't post. You are doing a great job and I am glad you are having fun.

Nora-good job today

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Upper Body Bootcamp after work. I know I must sound like a broken record, but this was yet another excellent Live workout!

Belinda-surprisingly, I only bought 2 DVDs!

Great job today everyone!

Today I did not feel like running so I just walked on my treadmill at a fast pace on a 3% incline for about 55 minutes. My HR didn't get up that high but at least I did something. Just didn't have it in me to do much intensity today.

Workout was 55 minutes, went 2.78 miles, burned 285 calories and went 6687 steps. Avg. HR was 80, Max was 99.

Hope you all have great workouts! Been 90 degrees here for the past two days, supposed to be today as well. Odd for May.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

RIPT90 FIT- Chest & Arms= 29 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 277

JNL Fusion- Upper Body Transformer = 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Total calories burned = 959:cool::)

Debbie- Great job of getting in your steps walking on a 3% incline on Treadmill and waling 2.78 miles for step count of 6687, wow that is awesome. WTG!!! Get some rest and have a blessed day!:):(:D

Hello's & waves to : Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi - Have fun workouts and a blessed dayn or if its a rest day enjoy that.

Nora

Hi girls,

Today I did: Body Beast TB instead of Hammer Power. DH didn't wanted to do those clean and press with his shoulder. I also walked 2 miles and did Love your lower Body Total Transformation Disc 1 with Sadie Lincoln.

Jodi - which ones did you buy? I hope the newer ones will go on sale too.

Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Trisets Legs after work.

Belinda-I bought 3 and 4 from the resistance series. I already have 1 and 2. I want the most recent ones but not for $24.95 each.

Debbie-you still got a great workout without so much intensity.

Roxie-stay safe in that weather!

Nora-another great calorie burner for you today. WTG!

Jodi - I have them all except the $25 once. I email them, they said they still have a lot of those. No rush buying them for $25 :)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 30 Min HiiT Walk(30 day- 5day Fat Burn)= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

RIPT90 FIT- Abs= 17 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 116

JNL Fusion- Ballistic Backside= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

RIPT90 FIT- Stretch= 12 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 41

Total calories burned = 964:)

Sorry girls no personals today. I hope everyone is feeling fit and fabulous and has an amazing and blessed Friday!:);):D

Nora

I did workout today, just no time to post. I will post now.

I did Legs & Abs from RIPT90. I like this one but it's way short (even too short for me) so I added another set to it.

Sets 1, 2 & 3 (added 3)
Hanging Knee Raise: 10 reps
Sit Ups: 20 reps
Crunches: 20 reps
Straight Leg Deadlifts: 25's
Squats: 15's
Static Lunges: 8# Med Ball
These are done all in a row, no rest and little rest before starting it over again

Sets 4, 5, 6 & 7
Superset
Goblet Squats (I did plies):
15# - 10 reps
Tuck Jumps (I tried this and it killed my knees, I jogged in place)
These are done in superset form, one set right after the other, no rest.

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg. HR was 86, Max was 130. Burned 103 calories.

My knees did not like this workout much but I sure did. It was fun and fast. My knees are ok now but were hurting when I got done. Hate that, I really need to start working my legs.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Good morning,

Never checked in yesterday :( I sold more workout dvd's. I sold Jillian Michaels Body Revolution :)
Will post more dvd's today. Need to shrink my collection. I am giving away some Cathe VHS's. If you are interested let me know.

I did Chisel Balance + Chisel Abs + 5 Mile walk.

Jodi - hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Debbie - be carful with the knees.

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.