CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today starts the bulk phase of Body Beast. Love this phase. I did Body Beast Bulk Chest.

Super Set
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Chest Press w/Rotation:
22's - 5 sets/5 reps no rest (adding 2#'s to this made a huge difference - tough!!)
(Killer!)

Progressive Set
Incline Press:
15's/20's/25's/25's/20's/15's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Combo Set
Close-Grip Press to Fly:
15's/17'/s/25's - 15/12/8 reps (upped the weights here too, very tough)

Multi-Set
Decline Pushups:
15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds 2 sets

Workout was 31 minutes, Avg. HR was 82, Max was 108, burned 80 calories.

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Nice workouts this weekend everyone! I am so lazy on the weekends!!!

We celebrated my birthday yesterday and we went to Olive Garden. I had the chicken parmesan and was sick the minute we got back to my moms. Not puking sick, out the other end sick. That is the second time that has happened to me with that meal. I won't order it again. Still had a great birthday. Cant believe I am 51 today. Yikes!!!!

Happy Birthday, Debbie! I turned 51 back in February and I can't believe it either. Sounds old but I don't feel old. Sorry your meal didn't agree with you!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's Today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-10 Min Quick Walks- Powered up Walk= 10 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 105

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout #9 = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Ripped w/HiiT: Lift It Chest, Tri's & Shoulders- Premix#3 TS No finishers= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

PiYo- Define Upper Body = 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total Calories Burned= 922:):cool:

Debbie awesome workout today with BB Bulk Chest And your 1 mile treadmil walk, Bravo to our Monay morning workout hero anf belated birthday girl!:):cool::D Have a blessed day! I'd chat more but nursing brokem/fracture/sprained finger tape to the other next to it acting as a split.

Hello's & waves to : Chris, Belinda, Roxie, And Jodi. Have a blessed Monday!:):cool:

Nora

Hi everyone,

This morning I did: 5 mile walk + JNL Fusion Shoulder Shredder. Not sure why they called it shoulder shredder...she also worked triceps. Really like the workout and length.

Debbie - happy birthday. That's sucks about the food :(

Nora - good job today.

Jodi - have fun with your workout today.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone on YouTube; after work I did Cathe Live Keep the Cardio Coming. Wow, that was a long and tough cardio workout!!

Great job today everyone!

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Buns and Guns butt an biceps great workout.

Debbie- Happy Birthday great job today. Last time I ate at Olive Garden my stomach had the same problem I think it's the salad

Today I did Body Beast Arms. Had a great workout. Again, I changed an exercise in this one because I don't like concentration curls. Had a great workout.

Progressive Set
Standing Dumbbell Curls:
10's/12's/15's/15's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Tricep Extension:
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Wide EZ Bar Curl:
25# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Single Set
Skull Crushers:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Hammer Concentration Curls:
(do not like this exercise so I changed it to standing simultaneous hammer curls)

Progressive Set
Single Arm Kickbacks:
5#/8#/10#/10#/8#/5# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Weighted Cruch:
8# - 30 reps

I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a really nice day even though I had to work. Roxie - I think it was the salad as well.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good afternoon,

Did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. It's been raining, thunder/lightning all morning. I had extra time. I did: LS 4 Really Big Miles + JNL Fusion LB (Squats, inner tights, outer tights + calves).

That is it for me today. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now try to check in.

Here's today's w0rkout:

JMBR- PH 3 Workout #10 = 35 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 421

Ripped W/HiiT- Plyo HiiT One = 27 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 350

PiYo- Buns= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Total calories burned= 942:):cool:

Debbie- Another awesome workout for you today with BB Build Arms and 1 mile treadmil walk. You Rocked it girlfriend:);) Now have fit and fab blessed day.

Belinda- Wow, great workout combo with LS 4 Really Big Miles + JNL Fusion LB (Squats, inner tights, outer tights + calves)), Bravo WTG! Have a blessed day.:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi- have a blessed day and be well.:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today at lunch I did a 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone on YouTube; after work was Cathe Live Low Impact HiiT Circuit and a standing abs workout from Bodyfit by Amy on YouTube.

Great job today ladies!

Today I did Run Fit because I needed to do cardio. I did ok with it. My endurance is gone since I haven't been doing cardio and I plan on changing that. I think I'm going to make my own Body Beast rotation using their workouts but doing two body parts a day and mix up the exercises. I will mix Bulk exercises with Build exercises and do like two or three exercises for each body part. Should be fun!! So I will make up my own BB sheets to use and go it on my own, that way I can get three days of lifting and two days of cardio. I just don't like not having cardio days. So that is my plan.

Workout today was 52 minutes, I ran 3.57 miles, burned 352 (TM said 470) and went 7310 steps.

No time for personals, but great workouts to you all for yesterday! I'll try to be back later.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning,

Dance HiiT by Jazzercise and JNL Fusion Crazy Circuit (cardio/abs) is done. I had Dance HiiT for years, I can't believe I never done it before. It was the most fun workout with amazing, real music, very energizing I have done in a long time. The sweat was pouring down down my face. This dvd has a few premixes. I will list them later.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. I have some errands to run. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and bacause I am running very late will skip personal.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout - Cardio 3= 35 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 449

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It- Legs- Premix #4 Scrambler #2= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

PiYo- Core= 30 Min
MV= 5.80
CB= 238

Total Calories Burned = 1,166;):):cool:

I hope everyone has amazing workouts and a very blessed day.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Kickbox + Barre and Barre Booty with JS on YouTube. My booty will be feeling this tomorrow!

Debbie-I really like the sound of your plan. It does sound fun!

Belinda-that Jazzercise also sounds like fun!

Nora-great calorie burn!

Roxie-great job with KCM!

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Shoulders. Had great workout. Shoulders were fried after this one. Went up a bit in weights.

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 reps
Arnold Press: 10's/12's/15's/10's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Upright Row:
20#/30#/35#/35#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Alternate Front Raise:
5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist Twist: 11# plate - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set
Reverse Fly:

Super Set
Superman Stretch:
10 reps (did these today)
Plank Twist Twist: 2 sets/30 seconds

Walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Workout was 35 minutes, Avg. HR was 83, Max was 132 and burned 100 calories. At least this time I broke 100 calories.

Nice workouts everyone!! Have a great one today as well!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout #9= 35 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 892:);)

Workout manager keeps kicking me out not allowing me to see my workout calendar to check off whati've done. Luckily I write out my workout calendar for each week/day so i kmew what I was supposed to do and check in.

Debbie- Great workout for today with BB Bulk Shoulders and a 1 mile treadmill walk, WTG well done! I like your plan about changing up BB rotation to allow for more cardio suited to your liking. Great idea!:)

Ok ladies I hope everyone has great workouts & a blessed day for all of you: Chris, Belinda, Roxie, and Jodi- hello and waves.:);)

Hugs & Blessings;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I just walked on the treadmill this morning. Due to some unfortunate stomach issues this week I haven't been able to spin.

Nora-I am not having problems with the workout manager.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-mile walk with JS on YouTube; after work I did Cathe Live Upper Body with Ball.

Belinda, thanks for the link!

Great workouts today everyone!

Today I could not bring myself to lift - do you all believe that? So I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I feel so much better when I do cardio. So I did this and feel good. :)

Workout was 40 minutes, I ran 2.8 miles, burned 284 calories (TM said 366) and went 5674.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.