CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today was supposed to be Build Legs but decided to do Cardio Coach 3 instead. Should have probably went with Build because my run sucked. This is weird but my HR was up in the 160's the entire time I was doing this workout (except when I was in between challenges). I never get to 160 much anymore so not sure what that was all about. It certainly didn't feel like my HR was that high. I am tired today, though, and have a headache. I hope I'm not coming down with something. I just wasn't with it today.

Workout was 40 minutes, went 2.7 miles, burned 304 calories (TM said 356) and went 5563 steps.

Great job yesterday everyone!! Have a great weekend!!

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat Spin October 6 2013 w/Cat it had hills and intervals. We are headed to the lake today finally going to be warm enough without the wind blowing.

Debbie-my hr monitor has decided to crap out on me even though I changed the batteries in both pieces, first it can't find my hr and then when it does its over 200 and then it will lose it again but the same thing is happening on the spin bike it can't find my hr so makes calories hard to figure.

Hi Girls! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph.2, Weights Workout #8= 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

4DS Weights & Kickbox- Lower Body Weights= 31 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 254

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Timesaver #1= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Total calories burned= 927:cool::)

That's it for me today girls, I hope you all are having a fab blessed St. Paddy's day Friday. Congrats & well done on all workouts done today!:D;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hallo ladies,

Late check in for me. Once I came home, I stopped at my next door neighbors house. She convinced me to workout with her. We did LM Body Jam (dance). Holy molly!! That was tough. Don't give me wrong...I LOVE dancing, but this one was fun but very tough. It was hip hop (whatever the kids dance these day's, lol) The moves were difficult but not very difficult that you get lost. I did caught on very quickly, it's probably because I go with the music and let go :D The music was really good. I think in the future I will try one more BJ and see if it's for me? I know it would a dance style my DD likes :D I was sweating my butt off, lol. I also walked a few miles today.

Thats it for me today. Good night. Need to unwind after my dance party :D

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Pedal Max Live and to make it to an hour I added on 10 minutes from a free StudioSWEAT spin workout on YouTube. I am wiped out!

Belinda, what is LM and who is BJ? Sounds like fun!

Hi girls!:)

Just am quick check in today, computer issues.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph.2, Cardio #2= 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 415

Ignite Spri 900 Calorie Burrn w/Ashely Borden- Upper HiiT= 25 Min
MV= 9.40
CB=321

Total calories burned= 736:):cool:

I hope everyone has a blessed and fab weekend, see ya at next check in.

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did JS Belly Blasting Walk :Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk + Intensity premix #5 + S90 Dynamic core.

Good night.

Hi all!

Today I did Cathe Live ICE Chiseled Upper Body and Lower Body Blast and Standing Abs 2 with JS on YouTube. My legs were protesting a bit during the Live workout due to yesterday's spin workout!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Today starts the bulk phase of Body Beast. Love this phase. I did Body Beast Bulk Chest.

Super Set
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Chest Press w/Rotation:
20's - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(Killer!)

Progressive Set
Incline Press:
15's/25's/30's/30's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Combo Set
Close-Grip Press to Fly:
12's/15'/s/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Multi-Set
Decline Pushups:
15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds 2 sets - used 8#

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg. HR was 71, Max was 110, burned 62 calories. 62 calories? Really?

Then I walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Nice job on your weekend workouts everyone!! I did good with my eating so I'm happy about that! Usually weekends are a free for all for me, but I'm trying not to do that so much anymore. Summer is coming!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph.2, Weights Workout #7= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

Strong & Sweaty- Total Body Giant Sets- Timesaver #2 Upper Body Only= 28 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 268

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned = 997:)

Debbie- Great job on today's workout of Body Beast Bulk Chest & 1 Mile treadmil walk too! You are awesome,WTG! Now go have a blessed day!:);):D

Hello's & waves to everyone, hope you all have a blessed day and fun workouts!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 1-mile walk with Leslie Sansone on YouTube; after work I did Cathe Live Solid Cardio + HiiT and Fit in 15 Core Concentration with JS on YouTube.

Debbie-great job with BB! That does sound like a low calorie burn for that workout.

Nora-great workout selections and great calorie burn!

Belinda-great job! I love RUUB!

Good Evening,

I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes this morning. My vacation was over today an my Legs can tell they are so tired. I have a nice sunburn from all the lake time.

Debbie-good job today

Nora- good job today

Belinda-good job

Today I did Body Beast Arms. Had a great workout. I changed an exercise in this one because I don't like concentration curls. Had a great workout.

Progressive Set
Standing Dumbbell Curls:
10's/15's/20's/20's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Tricep Extension:
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Wide EZ Bar Curl:
25# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Single Set
Skull Crushers:
15#/20#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Hammer Concentration Curls:
10's/12's/15's/15's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps
(do not like this exercise so I changed it to standing simultaneous hammer curls)

Progressive Set
Single Arm Kickbacks:
5#/8#/10#/10#/8#/5# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Weighted Cruch:
5# - 30 reps

I forgot to tell you all that I have been doing sets of planks after work while I watch General Hospital. Doing 5 sets of 30 seconds this week.

I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

I will try to come back for personals, I am running late. Nice workouts yesterday, everyone!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in and running late so no personals today, sorry girls.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph.2, Weights Workout #8= 35 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 430

Jessica Smith-Walk On- Metabolism Booster- Upper Body Circuit= 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 393

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 966:);):D

Have a great workout and blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

StudioSweat Spin May 3 2016 with Cat and Brian perfect workout for someone who didn't sleep well. My heart rate monitor is being a pain. I am so ready after today to find a new job.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Shredded Upper Body with Ball and 1-Mile Upper Body Circuit Walk with JS on YouTube.

Debbie, very cool idea with the planks. My soap opera used to be The Guiding Light, but it was cancelled many years ago. I still miss it!

Roxie, I hope you can find a less stressful job.

Good job with all your workouts today!

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Legs. Had a really good workout, love this one. That Eric guy is annoying, though. I was hoping I'd have enough time to do a quick cardio coach but this workout is 40 minutes. So no go there. Hoping I can get a run in this week.

Single Set
Front to Back Lunge:
10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8
(I did static lunges. These types of movement lunges bothers my knees)

Progressive Set
Dumbbell Squats:
12's/15's/20's/20's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set
Full to 1/2 Sumo Squat:
25# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Progressive Set
Split Squat w/Bar:
20#/30#/35#/35#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Stiff Leg Deadlift:
20's/25's/27's/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)
Alternate Side Squats: 10#/12#/15# - 15/12/8 (I did wide stance squats, knees don't like this one)

Super Set
Calf Raises:
25's - 1 set/50 reps
Beast Abs: 1 set spelling the word BEAST
Only did this once because I wanted to get on my treadmill

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Jodi - Love my soap!! Been watching it since 1983!!! Nice workout!

Roxie - So was yesterday your last day? Hope you can find something you like when you move.

Belinda - Nice workout girl!!! Rockin'!!!

Nora - Nice workout again, and great calorie burn!! Wish I got those kinds of burns!!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.