Count Down to LITE

I'm starting with the oldest series I owe(CTX) and working my way to FIT Split, I am doing 1 month of each series until the new series comes out. Do you think I'll make it through before the new series is in my hot little hands?

I think you just might!! Sounds like that will be fun to do. :)

Love this idea. Don’t have everything. But maybe I’ll do it with the ones I own. How do you know the order? Thanks

This is an interesting idea! I might join you when I finish my combined rotation of LIS/X Train. Do you have the full listing of the series you will be doing? I have Cross Train Express and should go back to it. And most of Body Blast and Hard Core too...

Count me in!!!! But I will be starting 3rd week of July, right now I'm finishing up Fitsplit/Xtrain 2 month rotation then off a week an half trip. this is going to be great!!! excited to see awesome results =)

I pulled out all my DVDs in order of release date—-looks like I have about 83 workouts before Lite is released. Hoping I can make it through them . I also go to the Y to mix things up. This is a fun challenge. ❤️

I started today with PowerMax step video with abs. From 1999. I was going to wait until July 1 but decided to dive in since I had time.

Anybody out there counting down to LITE with me? I'm doing the Hard Core series for Sept. One of my favs.

Well I finished this countdown rotation. I own 84 DVDs. Started with the earliest and just finished with Fit Split today .

Can’t wait for the new series!!! I’m going to work backwards now and do some of the incredible premixes ❤️

I spent a month on each series and did the remixes then. I got tired of the old stuff and skipped to the newest and starting working my way backwards this month. So next I'll be doing the Shock Cardio for December.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.