Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February!

Morning,

Hoping my TJ dvds will arrive today. If not I will do a different cardio workout, one I haven't done in a long time. My PF is feeling 100% better again.

Cookie - I have all my workout dvds in binders too. Saves so much space. I have ALL of Cathe dvds, I don't if I preorder this time? On the other hand if Turbo Fire goes on sale, I will be all over it, lol.

Amelia - have fun with your UB workout. I am not sure if I will preorder.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows.

Hey girls,

No TJ yet:(

Almost skipped my workout today, had a burst of energy this afternoon. I did a mix of workouts today: Cardio Kickbox w/ Jillian Michaels = 30 min, Knockout Body Blast(KB wo) w/Jessica Smith = 10 min and 10 min Cardio Quick workout (high intervals) w/Jessica Smith. Worked up a great sweat;)

Off to the shower. Try to be back later.

Hey girls, quick check in for me again this evening:eek:

Tonight I did xtrain CBS rounds 1-5 + AOL standing and disc + stretch

I will catch up with everybody on my next day off, friday:)

Hi everyone! I have been a bit busy the last two days, but I did manage to get my workouts in. Yesterday was Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's. Today was All Out. My legs were really sore today from Sunday's 80 minute workout. It was hard to do some of the moves for the floor cardio portion today, but now my leg muscles feel better.

Anyway. .. not much to report. I am just so tired.

SOoo. . . I am loving Xtrain. Not sure if I NEED new DVDS, but I am thinking of pre-ordering the new ones, lol. I am especially interested in the Rockout Knockout and Step DVDs. What are you all interested in?

Cookie- how did your presentation go?

Belinda- thanks. The 80 minutes is long, but the segments are short on that one, so it does feel as if it is shorter than it is if that makes sense. I really like the rear delt work at the end. I keep saying it, but my shoulders are getting so defined and I am loving it. I have never had this kind of shoulder definition before.

Deb- I imagine you are wearing a lay and a long grass skirt at this point. Love it!

Lori- how is everything going? Is everyone feeling better? How is your new job going?

Amelia- I'm on the fence with the pre-order, but in the end, I think I will go for it. I love Xtrain and I am interested in the new step workouts. Plus I love the music on these dvds and the music producers are going to be the same. Step with a rocking up-to-dat soundtrack sounds like a hit to me!

Okay, off to relax!

Kristin

'Morning!
Belinda, well if they come out with another TJ or they go on sale, please, please, please let me know, and I'll order also. How's your foot doing?
Amelia, nice job getting your workout in. On a work day, do you find you prefer to do them in the morning or evening?
Kristin, I'm noticing more arm definition also and like you, loving it.
Deb, I've got the same picture in my mind as Kristin!
I'm preordering. Not sure how much of an impact checking in here where we all talk about Cathe, but I use her workouts more than the rest of mine combined. When I was doing that Ballet Body rotation in the fall, I added her in. Presentation went well, but the most important thing: I finally made it official and have requested a job transfer! Now I just hope I get it, but in discussing it w/asst superintendent, she sounded like she would support me in it. Feel bad b/c I've always finished everything, but she said I should think of it as a refocusing. The stress of dealing w/that other person is taking a toll on me stresswise. Thanks for listening. This was huge for me, since I'm really not a person who likes disagreements.
Okay, off to burn sets: csb!
Cookie

Morning,

I have no clue what workout I will do today? Maybe UB & cardio. First I need more coffee.

Cookie - I wil let you know if I see TJ or TF on sale. I doubt TJ will go on sale. I haven't seen that one on sale yet. Turbo Fire goes on sale once in a while:D. I will keep my eye on that one. Glad Cathe's presale is until the end of March;) I still have time to think about it. I just have so maaaaaany workout dvds:eek:Thanks for asking, my foot is doing so much better.How is yours? The shot helped alot. Good for you asking for a job transfer.

Kirstin - glad you getting great results with Xtrain. I need to pull out Xtrain and just do it.

Amelia - nicely done with CBS yesterday.

Lori - hope all is well! BTW, Turbo Fire is on sale( on groupon) in Canada:eek:

Waving Hi to Debbie!!!

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Good evening,

I did P90X Shoulder & Arms (Biceps/Tricpes). I liked the trisets and my biceps are fried.

I will catch up on personals in the morning. Good night.

'Evening!
Belinda, how much longer are you doing dog training? Just curious. We're gonna watch my sister's dog while she's on vacation and I'm thinking I might be able to open up a kennel here soon!
Took today as a rest day but looking forward to supercuts tomorrow.
Waving hello to everyone...
Cookie

Aloha,

I'm back we had a great time it was beautiful. The weather did clear up after some days of rain but we chased the sun to the next town over. Hawaii has changed so much since we were there 25 years ago the beauty is still there but it is so built up there is so much traffic on some of the islands. It was tough island hopping wish we didn't do that & the food is so expensive there were days we were spending more than we do in one week at home:eek: I feel there are so many other beautiful places to go for a fraction of the cost. We did have fun & lots of memories.

Now as far as the scale goes not even going near it too many Mai Tai's;) We came home this afternoon & ran to a couple of stores so going to bed soon. The plane ride wasn't as bad as I thought, they showed a variety of movies so watched a bunch & slept. We saw Argo and it was good.

Belinda - I hope your TJ's came in. I have lots of tips for you if you guy to Hawaii. On Oahu it seems like they really cater to the military. BTY read your surprise Valentine to NYC & it sounded awesome!!

Lori - It sounds like your settling in & happy too! I hope you all are feeling better.

Kristin - LOL at the grass skirt wore one for a pic on our honeymoon but not this time;) I was getting jealous & missing X-train when I read about your workouts:) It's March this weekend so hopefully nicer weather. I forgot to say Costco is the big thing on the islands along with Starbuck's.

Amelia - I missed your story at work need to go back & check it out. I also have to check out the new workouts. Looks like you really like XT too!

Cookie - I was amazed at the % of Asians in Hawaii they are the majority & they spend so much money. In Oahu there are a ton of high end designers & they are spending lots of $$ there & helping our economy;) My son keeps bringing his gf's dog for days so starting to think I do have a dog:)

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Deb!!! Glad to hear about the trip and you're safely home. Missed you. I get to live vicariously thru you and the others with your amazing trips. Sounds like you and your dh are relaxed.
SuperCuts done. Preorder done. Now for coffee. Hockey game again this evening!
Cookie

Hi ladies. Sorry I was MIA. Very busy at work and at home. Yesterday ended up being a rest day. I got home, cooked dinner and then took both boys to older DS's school for PARP night (parent as reading partners). By the time we got home it was time for bed. I was to exhausted I went to bed right after the boys. My eyes were closed and I was in dreamworld by 9! :eek::eek::eek: I haven't gone to bed that early in a long, long time.

On Wednesday I did Burn Sets CBS. I woke up yesterday with no DOMS and thought, how could this be? Well, this set of DOMS was really delayed. They started kicking in last night and now my chest/pecs are killing me. It hurt to move my arms in the shower, lol. Tabatacise is on tap for tonight. I am hoping to do all of premix 4 and get through all 4 tabatas. It wouldn't be so hard if it wasn't for the recovery blasts, lol.

I am so happy March is here. Yesterday the sun came out and I opened two windows in my classroom to get some air. I heard birds chirping and singing. . . that is a good sign!

Cookie- I am preordering with my next paycheck :). These workouts sound exciting. Which one are you looking forward to the most? I really want the new step!

Deb- glad you had a great vacation. I heard that the food was really expensive there. I am sure the scale didn't move that much with all the walking. I am starting week 9 of Xtrain next week :).

Belinda- what workouts from Xtrain do you think you can do at this point with your foot feeling better? Obviously low impact. All out is great. Supercuts is awesome too.

Waving hello to Amelia and Lori!

Kristin

Morning girls,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day Got home to late.
Welcome back, Debbie! I missed you. Hawaii is a tourist attraction, no wonder everything is so expensive. Maybe DH and I need to rethink our trip to Hawaii? Costco in Hawaii? Aloha, I love Costco.:p

Cookie - glad you had fun this morning with SC.

Kirstin - sounds like you needed that sleep. I am glad March is here too. I haven't done the Tabatacise due to the high impact. I did All Out Low Impact.

Hi Lori and Amelia.

DH is off from work today, not sure what I will do or how much time I have to workout? We plan on going shopping. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.