Commit to get FIT & LEAN for February!

Hey ladies! I just finished Xtrain CLB. My legs are wobbly now. I am pretty tired. The guys finished the fence today. It looks fantastic. I love having my privacy back. We have a corner property and without this fence you could see right inot our bedroom windows. Now we have all the privacy we need, lol. We had them expand the backyard too, bringing the fence more up to the front of the house so the boys will have more room to play in the spring. Speaking of spring. . . I wish it would get here soon. I woke up this morning to a surprising fresh inch of snow. .. I hate driving in any snow, whther it be a foot or an inch. People drive like maniacs around here and snow seems to make them crazier.

Amelia- I hear you with the dogs. When I was a kid, our dog used to bark at the neighbors' dog at the fence. Then this dog would come up to the fence and pee on my dog. . . that happened almost EVERY time. My dog was a bit stupid, lol.

Lori- I don't dread Tabatacise so much as I wonder if I will live through it. The one cardio workout by Cathe that I never do because I just really dislike it and dread it is Cardio Core Circuit. I've never liked it. I guess with this, knowing it is only 20 seconds for each part might make it less dreadful to do the whole thing. I plan on doing premix 2 on Thursday.

Belinda- we waited for the insurance money for the fence to come through. Then it took forever to get a fence guy. The island construction companies are booked. Our friend who is in construction has not had a day off since the hurricane. That is why it took so long to get it done. First, waiting for the insurance check. Then getting the fence guy to come.

Waving hello to Cookie and Deb!

Kristin

Hi,

I did BS shoulders today. One more week to go & so much to do:( & I feel guilty leaving DS's (like Lori) & they are old:confused:

Belinda - Sorry your nose is stuffed it's been good for awhile wonder if it's the weather. Since TJ has been around awhile you would think the price would be cheaper, maybe QVC?

Lori - The guilts & they adapt quicker than us. Wow, 3 weeks is great they aren't as generous here in the States. Do you have plans to visit home in the summer?

Kristin - We have been getting an inch here & there too, it does seem to be worse because it doesn't stop anyone from staying home. These new workouts are making me tired too.

Amelia - You must be an expert on selling on e-bay, as long as you don't buy more than you sell;) I'm sure you could do it on your own too.

Cookie - I'm thinking of 50 Shades of Grey to see what all the hype is about LOL. Sometimes I think most shoes/sneakers need inserts because they don't seem to made as good anymore.

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Belinda, I should revisit dog training! The dogs think going in and out is their part of helping me get in exercise, and this morning it is getting on me. Have heard good things about TJ but never tried it.
Amelia, found a site about that Game On and it was free. Of course, you could do it with a team, which is how it is designed, for but nothing to purchase. Overview Anyway, my friend has done it a couple of weeks and lost 6#. Now she's convinced a couple of others to do it with her, and they are a team doing it on their own. She said they were just doing it not submitting any formal stuff. How's your dh handling the news?
Lori, bet in a week or so, you'll have the drill down of packing and loading the get the day started and off. You must be quite organized to get done all you do. Can't believe you didn't want to come home and collapse after the first day.
Kristin, glad the fence is in, and bet it looks good. Nice that you got extra space with it. We have snow again today and I'm so sick of it. Spring! But I really want summer.
Phatgyrl, how's the studying? Last night I was reading some paperwork and it was so boring, I started thinking I should eat something to ease the pain of it. Thankfully, I didn't and just gave up for that reading for a time. Does snacking call you when studying?
Deb, one week?!! You must be so excited. I would be. Love e-readers so you don't have to carry books and can always get another selection if need be. There are a lot of details to prepare. How long will you be gone for?
Have bis/tris this morning While I love my job, lately I'm just worn out from the nonsense of my coworker. There's soooo much to do and no time for stupid things that don't matter. Why don't others see it that way? Oh well, thanks for listening.
Cookie

Good morning,

Haven't decited what I will do today? Too early? Need more coffee.

Cookie - lol. about your dogs. Dog training went well yesterday, we learned off leach. How is your foot feeling? Sorry about your job. Aleisa has the same problems with hers. Frustrating!

Debbie - I haven't found a cheaper price for TJ. I know the set been out a few years? Don't get it? The only place I found on for $59 was at totalfitnessdvds.com , but the shipping was almost $10. Hallo? But this set comes with two more workouts and weighted cloves! The once on amazon is already $29 for only 5 workouts? Sometimes you find BB workout half price on groupon.com. I still can kick myself in the butt for not getting Turbo Fire for $53 a few month ago.
Kirstin - I understand! We couldn't wait for the insurecane money for the fence to come through. Not with 4 dogs. I am sure where you live, the damage was worst. Glad your fence is up. What kind did you get?

Amelia - you will lose those 30 lb. I find the more I fuss about counting cal the more I gain? Do what you been doing meaning keep active and you will see results. About ebay and amazon, I am always afraid to buy bootleg dvds. Hate spending that kinda money and l have a fake. Like I said to
Debbie, you do spend almost $30 on amazon or ebay. But if you buy from Beachbody/totalfitness.com or QVC you do get 2 more workouts and weighted cloves. I just don't trust amazon or ebay???

Hi Lori!!

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Evening everyone. I just finished Xtrain Disc 2, Bis and Tris. I added on Core #1, so I did the first premix. My arms have such a nice pump in them now. I have only done the 100 rep challenges with the Scarecrows and hip thrusts. I want to try the biceps and triceps ones, but not on the day I just did bis and tris, lol.

Anyway. . . I am so tired and wishing that my mid-winter break was not cancelled because of the stupid hurricane :(. My parents are going to Puerto Rico, and I wish I could go with them, but I am stuck here in the cold. . . with snow in the forecast :(. . . I guess I need to hold on for spring. Another month and it will be here, right? That's what I love about 90 day rotations. . . it makes the 90 days fly. I cannot believe I am in the fifth week of the Xtrain rotation. Once I finish it will be baseball season and then school will be over.

I am dreaminf of swimming pools over here, can you tell?

Deb- you must be so excited to be getting out of this cold. Are you packed yet?

Belinda- we got six foot stockade. I wanted to get the nice pvc fence, but DH and I talked about it, and we would have to spend money out of pocket, and if we are planning on moving what would be the point?

Cookie- There are a number of people at my job complaing and complaining, which I find draining. At this point, I stay in my room. I eat lunch alone in my room, or I give extra help during my lunch. I'd rather be with the kids than with the adults, lol.

Lori- how is the job going?

Waving hello to AMelia and phatgyrl!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class. So we are expecting a big snow storm here in the East & wouldn't you know it I have to go to Jersey City to set-up a prototype. I'm going to go early so I'm back home by late afternoon. I started cooking extra food for DS's & tonight it was lasagna & chili.

Belinda - Crossing my fingers you find a good deal. Amazon can be tricky because they don't always sell the whole package:confused:

Lori - How are you making out?

Kristin - I can't wait to get away from the cold but your right Spring is just around the corner. You even lost President's day? I'm pulling things out of the closet & will spend some time narrowing it down over the weekend.

Amelia - What are you up to?

Cookie - Have you been spinning? Still haven't tried the ride dvd. Is your co-worker close to retirement?

Phatgyrl - How is school?

Morning girls,

Last night I did High Reps. That ab wo is tough:D.

Debbie - good job with your yoga class. I am sure I will find a good deal on TJ eventually. If not, I got enough dvds.
As long as my neighbor lets me use TJ I don't need to buy them, right?:eek:

Kirstin - glad you enjoy Xtrain and seeing great results. I wanted to get a nicer fence, but like you we don't plan on staying here forever. lol.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Good evening girls,

Turbo Jam 2 is done! Can you tell, I love those workouts:p I am thinking doing Brazil Butt Lift and a Turbo Jam rotation?

I will be back in the morning. Good night, girls.

Good morning everyone. I tried to post on here last night but I think the site was down again :/. Anyway, I dad Tabatacise premix 2, (tabatas 1, 2, core 2). I was breathing heavy and my heart was about to burst. Next week I will add on the third one.

So this snowstorm is going to be a whopper and of course, it begins while I am at work. When I say I hate driving in the snow, I mean I am terrified. I've had bad experiences in the past. The last time it snowed heavy like it is expected to today, I was at work and it took me THREE and a half hours to get home. I am hoping they will do an early dismissal so that we can beat it to the punch. Gas lines where ridiculous last night. I paid $4.09 a gallone :mad::mad::mad:.When I got back in my car my younger DS tells me, "Mommy are you going to flip out?" I asked why and then my older DS goes, "Did you just pay $50 for gas?" I said, "Yes, I did." He goes, "I think you are going to flip out." I said, "I just might," lol. They jacked up the price already. Yesterday morning in was $3.79 a gallon. I had to go to three different gas stations because of lines and then one claimed they had no more regular. Yea, I'm going to buy your premium gas at $4.39. :mad::mad:

I got my hair colored yesterday and my hairdresser was talking about how she was leaving for Florida at 4 a.m. today. How very lucky she is!!!!

Belinda- nice job with high reps! How's the foot these days? Feeling any better?

Deb- we have President's day off, but I need more than that, lol. I am glad the snow storm is hitting us over the weekend and not on a school day. I don't want to lose the four day weekend for Memorial DAy. The kids and I will need it after all the testing!!

Waving hello to Lori, AMelia, Cookie and phatgyrl!

Kristin

'Morning!
Belinda, you are tempting me w/TJ! Not that I need any more dvds, but they do sound really good. The past two mornings I've woken up to an indoor snowstorm - the dogs have torn apart a throw pillow each night. Guess what I'm storing today?
Amelia, are you drowning in red frosting and decorations at work? That Game One thing is free.
Kristin, think part of my problem is it is all adults (or so they claim) I'm working with! checked with HR the other day on when retirement notices had to be filed. Too late for this year if I want to claim sick days, but guess at this rate I will next year unless I can get a transfer. I would love a transfer but keep getting told I'm "far too valuable" there, but two others in that office are driving me out. Not trying to gloat, but honestly it has to be jealousy. Yet I'm doing three jobs and they're doing one. Sorry, but I've been up for hours from the stress of them.
Lori, how are you adjusting to your new job? Hope it is going smoothly.
Phatgyrl, how's the job and studying coming along?
Deb, hmmm, second honeymoon and 50 Shades.... there seems to be a theme here. Do your ds know how lucky they are with you leaving them food and everything? Drive safe today.
Did an old Leslie on the rebounder this morning.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today. What are your plans today?

Cookie - I saw on the news this moring, you guys getting a blizzard:confused: Stay safe, girl! Those girls at your work sound like a piece of work:rolleyes: So sorry they make it so stressfull and difficult for you ((HUGS)))

Kirstin - hope you get off early from work so you don't get stuck in straffic. I don't get how they can jack up the price for gas like this? That's not right! Stay safe! Thanks for asking, my foot is doing so much better. Still have to take it easy with high impact, foot doesn't like it at all:mad:. I am so glad I got the shot;)

Be back later after my workout. Have a great day, everyone.

Morning girls,

2 mile power walk done this morning done with Leslie Sansone. I had to dig really deep to pull this workout out:confused: I can't wait for spring to get here. I can't wait to get outside more. I plan on buying a bike soon so I can take it to the park.:)

Hello to everybody - I will check in later with some personals.

Hey girls,

I just finished TURPO JAM:eek: I did Turbo Booty Sculpt + abs = 31 min plus Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix:p

Amelia - glad you had fun with LS this morning.

I will see you all in the morning. Good night, girls!

Hello everyone. We are getting clobbered with snow as I type this. Luckily the snow started as I was leaving work, so even though the roads were really slick, I was able to make it home. My cousin (more like adopted daughter) went to work today and I told her to call in sick or leave early. She didn't listen. I live closer to her job than her house is, so I told her to come here after work then. Well, she left work ten minutes ago and hit a snow bank and is now stuck in the snow. I cannot even attempt to get to her. I don't have 4 wheel drive and it is crazy out there. I told her to call her dad and see if he can get her with his truck. Why didn't she listen. She is 20. There's my answer, right?

Cookie- I stay in my bubble this year and it works well for me. Luckily the few adults I do have to interact with are great people. My two inclusion teachers are awesome and we get along very well. The social studies teacher on my team is awesome as well. We are planning on doing a cross-curricular research project after all the insane testing takes place in April.

Belinda- I was PISSED about the gas, trust me. I'm glad your foot is feeling better. Stick to weights and low impact for now.

Amelia- good job getting that workout in. When we are not motivated and push through, we can at least feel good that we didn't deter ourselves from our daily goal.

Deb- Hope you are doing well with all this snow today.

Waving hi to Lori and phatgyrl.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, hope you're being careful with your foot. Don't know what I did but mine is just screaming at me. Sitting on my couch and had my husband bring dinner over to me. Just standing is now painful. Thanks for the hugs on my work situation. I'm finding myself dreading going to work and never had that before. Love my job, but some folks make it very uncomfortable and challenging.
Kristin, hope your cousin is okay. Glad you made it home alright. Elem had parent conferences scheduled, but they got cancelled and students and teacher had a half day. I didn't but my foot was so sore, I went home early.
Amelia, I know what you mean about wanting spring! How far is that park from your home? The one you went to the other day with your children? Will you be able to bike to work?
Lori, this is your weather!
Deb, hope you did okay with getting around today. When is your trip?
Sitting on my sofa, listening to hockey game...
Cookie

Hi,

I couldn't get on the forum yesterday & just lost my post:rolleyes: Yesterday I did Hardstrikes & today was Supercuts love both workouts. I fell asleep while my family watched a movie tonight.

The Spring prototype went well, jumped out of bed early so I could get home earlier. The commute wasn't bad except when I was almost back home & they were doing construction on the road:confused::mad::confused: it took me 40 min should have been only 5 min to my house. We are getting so much snow.

Belinda - You do love Turbo Jam, I really like them too! I think TJ & BBL would be a great rotation.

Lori - Work is keeping you really busy. Do you get weekends off?

Kristin - I'm happy you made it home safe & early. Your cousin is 20 . . . it's the age;) I was wondering why there were gas lines & realized everyone hasn't recovered from Sandy, but hiking the prices:mad:

Amelia - Spring is just around the corner for you. We have plenty of snow to send your way too:)

Cookie - Sorry about your foot, since your snowed in maybe you can rest it. So nice that DH brought your dinnner to you. I'm sure my DH is hoping it will be a second honeymoon;)

Morning girls,

I will do cardio today.:D

Cookie - I know how you feel, sorry about your foot. Rest up and stay off your foot. I did try to pick up the intesity 2 day's ago, not a good idea.

Debbie - no fun get suck in traffic. Did you buy your Tubo Jam from Beachbody?

Kirstin - I also hope your cousin is okay. Glad you made it home safe. Good job keeping up with your workouts.

Waving Hi to Amelia and Lori.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did sorry. I shall return.Have a wonderful weekend.

Good Morning:)

I didn't realize I hadn't checked in since tuesday:eek:. This week certainly got a way from me.

Work was good. I feel comfortable there. There are a lot of different faces and it's hard to remember everyone's names. The only ones I remember are the different ones..,like one guy is named Kelly. I know that could be for a guy or girl but I don't know any girl Kelly's. I'm off now for the weekend. The baby wasn't feeling so well yesterday but he slept well last night and he seems to be happier again now. I am thinking he might have been cutting a tooth...

So I didn't workout on wed cause we went out for dinner after we got the kids in bed with a guy dh works with. His GF seemed really nice. Then Thursday night I I did a bunch of different workouts...then yesterday I was to contrary to workout. So today I'm hoping to get a good workout in...just not sure what ill do yet.

I wish my boring life would return. Listen to this one....when we get up yesterday morning, guess who is sleeping in the basement....the landlord!!!!!! Can you believe this??? We knew that his GF kicked him out last week and he's been staying in a hotel. I figured it was only a matter of time. Can you imagine renting your home and then crashing it? Sucks to be him cause the workout room is right next to where he's sleeping....and I'm not gonna be quiet for no losers!!!! Then last night when I look down at my hand to look at my new bridal set dh gave me (that I only got on Monday b/c we had to send it back for sizing) the diamond was gone. I was so upset. I'm like seriously!??? Could my life throw me anymore curveballs. I know no one is dying and some of it is laughable cause its unbelievable but I don't find it funny. Last night I had to go get dd at work so I gave the guy in the basement the baby monitor. By the time I come home the baby is awake and he's trying to sing him back to sleep and be wants to continue to do so. He's trying to sing to him and its horrible. I'm listening to him and all I can do is rub my head...I can't make this stuff up!

Anyway....new day! Thought I'd get out for a nice long run this morning and all I can see is a layer of snow...guess that won't be happening now.

Belinda** yeah the kids will adjust to my being away. Even though DS never wants to go to school, I think that he's bored when he is home. He has to be. At school they go outside at least 3 times in the run of a day. Have you come up with your new rotation yet!?

Deb** I don't think I'd feel bad a out leaving grown children home! Lol. Maybe it's a mom and her boys thing:) Sounds like everyone is getting hit with snow!! You will be looking forward to that vacation!

Kristin** I had to laugh at you wanting warm weather and then you get a snow storm:eek:. We haven't had any storms here and I don't know if they get any bad storms. The reason we use to get so many before was because we were located so close to the water. I think they just get little bits of snow here and there here. Nice workouts!

Ameila** I saw your post on fb:(. I don't remember any of that. Sorry I brought it up again! Hope you are getting some good workouts in!

Cookie** some days I wanna crash but if I keep going then I know I'll get my workout in. I'm gonna make some more meals today and tomorrow for the next week coming up. I'm not overly concerned b/c dh isn't working days until Thursday and fri but considering that he couldn't even make the beds when I was working...then I probably should get some things on the go!

I think I've caught up on personals. I will come back later and report my workout!!

Lori:)

I forgot to tell you guys the most important part!!! We are moving!!!! The RCMP are entitled to a lot of the things the military are...probably just pay a little mo for them. They have housing that just came open a few weeks ago. We werent going to bother cause we were hoping to buy something sooner then later but with this whole situation, we are gonna split. We looked at 4 on Thursday and we called them back yesterday and told them which one we wanted. I picked the one that's been newly renovated from top to bottom. At least I won't feel like I'm in such a rush to buy something. It has four rooms upstairs, kitchen, living room and dining room on the main floor and the basement is wide open concerns. Good place for my workout gear! Maybe I'll be able to get a cheap big rug so I can take the kids down with me and they can play while I workout. The plan was to move in on march 1 but b/c of the new landlord tenant :mad: it might be a lot sooner!!!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.