"Commit to get fit and lean for Feb 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will take my dogs for a walk today, once it stops raining:confused: I will do some yoga/stretch today. My legs need it!

I will be back with personals!

Hallo,

I am back with personals!

Before I forget, I am not sure if I will start our thread on Monday and Tuesday? DH and I are driving to the hospital in Landstuhl on Monday morning. Not sure how long we will stay? They gonna run a lot of tests on me. I will take my computer and yoga/stretch DVD's. Still have to do something, right? LOL! I also will bring my iPod:p

Debbie, hope your dinner with DH was nice. Have fun with your SIL today. Nice job on D 21. I do like working my bi's, lol!

Amelia, Good luck with your move this weekend. Make sure you eat throughout the day.

Iris, hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. I am glad you like TF. I like sparkspeople band workouts. Have you ever tried it? Be carful with your back. If it borders you doing deep twists or inversions during ttom, don't do them!

I will be back later! My best to all!

Lori, so you didn't wanted to talk to me last night, hah? BTW, nice run yesterday. LOL, running under these conditions:p

Cookie, how are you doing?

Trish, sorry your are alll snowed in, lol! Keep it!

Helene, hope you having a great weekend!

Good Morning Girls!:)

I went to bed last night @ 11 and not up until after 8! Feel like a million bucks I tell ya! I can't remember the last night I had 9 hours of sleep! I went to bed and tried to read some of my marathon book but I might have made it through a paragraph.

So today is our long run, not really that long, just 10 miles. I may also do a full body weight workout at some point. I may do the UB work before I go for my run and do the legs after? My legs are still pretty sore from running outside the past 2 days.

I checked in late last night and I didn't personals then...besides for Belinda;) LOL

Belinda** Sorry I left you out last night;) Your sooooo touchy! Geez! LOL Hope the results of your test are good, Im sure they will be!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies.....

Going to take another rest day....I all of a sudden feel like I have so much to do and so much going on, that these rest days seem to placed perfectly! And I got ttom AND I'm so beat from working so much this week. Today is oil change, market, studying, rehearsal, visiting my parents..

So........had a nice fun chat with DJ before I left for work yesterday. He was parked right outside when I went to clean off my car before I left. I told him I was losing sleep over him...:eek: Talk about the look of surprise on his face! I said calm down, it's only the plow at 5am....:p Then I felt bad because he said he usually does it at 3am when he comes in, but he waited as long as he could because he knew it woke me up. Then he made fun of me for having only one recliner in my apartment (he was installing the carbon monoxide detector at some point, because now it looks like i have a bomb plugged in behind my recliner), but at least this time he noticed the weights and the barbell........ and stab. ball and high step..... and the tower :eek: So, tomorrow he's coming over to put a lightbulb in under the hood of the stove..it blew out last week, and I couldn't get my bulbs to work....:confused: And that's the truth!

Belinda- I've decided not to do anything for a few days....I'm just going to catch up on everything else.... Nice workout yesterday! And no I haven't tried those other band workouts. I will check them out, because I love using the band! Enjoy your day!

Lori- lol @ grounded for eternity. I remember at that age pushing my mother as far as I could.....:confused: Wtg getting your running in, in that weather!

Deb- Nice job on keeping up on your workouts, even with all that shoveling!! I know my back would be screaming at me. So what doesn't your DH understand about the girls getting together? How much snow did you get altogether? And DG never made it to Florida, I only saw him last Wed. briefly at work....I know his mom hasn't been doing well, it's why he didn't go.

Okay ladies I might try and do laundry as well...............might as well push it to the limit today...free myself up for tomorrow because Time Warner is coming as well, I got a new pc ( I use my laptop now), and I need some internet! BBL!

Hallo ladies,

Lori, ROFLMAO! If you think I am touchy, you don't know me at all! Geez!:eek: I was messing with you:p:eek: Nice run, btw!

Iris, at least your stuff is getting done in your house;) I think I posted those band/tubing workouts at some point before! They are really good. I think I will join you on a few days off, I also need to catch up on a few things around the house. Enjoy your rest day!

I just took my dogs for a nice walk. I still will get a stretch in today, not sure when?

I will be back later!

Hello,

Quick check-in. Today will be busy. DD is 3 woohoo!!!! I will try to post a pic of her cake later. DH did good.

Did LowMax blast premix yesterday for the first time. It was nice short and in the spirit on the Hiit workouts without the impact so it was cool. And not too much rest between the blasts either. Got a similiar calorie burn as the Hiit too with 274 for 30 minutes (I added the warmup which was missing in the premix).

Sorry, gotta run, busy day, think I am going out to play in the snow right now. Whatever DD wants today ;) within reason!

Have a great day. I hope to come back later to catch up and update on workout.

'Evening!
Finally feel like I'm coming back to what's normal for me - sure took long enough!
Belinda, best of luck tomorrow and Tuesday with the tests. Hope they find out what caused those incidents. How far is Landstuhl from you?
Amelia, it's so excited about your house. You must be thrilled, and tired. Hope the move goes well.
Iris, oh DJ sure seems to enjoy taking care of his responsibilities. Hmmm, haven't any photos slipped and need to be rehung, more bulbs need replacing? How's the studying coming? Oh wait, is it for our test or DJ you're studying?
Lori, congrats on your dd's wins. Did you play v-ball when you were a kid? Hate to confess that I missed the last nights of the Olympics - kept falling asleep. Actually was sleeping 8 - 5! That's how I realized I really was sick! Am watchign the closing ceremonies now and did see the second half of the game this afternoon. What an exciting game.
Helene, happy b-day to your dd! My mom had the right idea - the mom should get the gifts. Tuesdays I have an conflict and Iris has one on Thursday. What other day works?
Deb, a vacation will be great after this nasty weather. Your bis should be screaming after sts and shoveling. Hope you had a nice time visiting friends.
Finally am starting to feel better. Did disc 25 tonight and put Step Moves in the dvd player for tomorrow morning. Of course, that's if I wakeup early enough. Lately I've been sleeping much more than ever. My mom was released from the hospital, but I still haven't seen her.
Cookie

Evening,

Thanks Cookie! It's a 6 hour drive one way:confused: I am glad to hear to hear, you starting to feel better and your mom is out of the hospital. Sounds like you need that extra rest;) Awesome job, wtth D25 today.

Helene, happy birthday to your daughter! That's a fun age. Please, post pic., I would love to see her. Awesom job on LM, that's a fun one.

Have a great evening,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.