Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT

< ^ >^< ^ > clean & tidy monday < ^ >^< ^ >

Discussion in 'Check-ins & Challenges' started by CollinsMom, Nov 3, 2008.

1. CollinsMom Cathlete

I could NOT be happier that it is Monday!!

2. CollinsMom Cathlete

I had a great weekend -- spent time with family and friends, did some cooking, some cleaning, some laundry, some shopping.

I have been so out of it with my workouts for about three weeks now and it is sooooooo depressing! I woke up yesterday morning and felt like I had my spark back suddenly! So I did IMAX2 :D I think my workouts should be on track now, hoping my eating will follow suit!

Today at work should be easy and I hope to get REALLY caught up. Then, tomorrow, I AM OFF AGAIN! YAY for ELECTION DAY!

Workout this morning is GS Legs, be back with menu soon....

3. CollinsMom Cathlete

Here's a picture from Halloween...

[​IMG]

Please post pics if you have any!!

4. CollinsMom Cathlete

Kate, my dinner last night was fried chicken and mac & cheese. I have to cook things like that occasionally to keep my family happy! Did you eat your ice cream/oreo/caramel concoction?
    Angie, i'll be thinking of you today!
    Colleen, back to the grind today, huh? Hope it goes smoothly for you!

Menu:

b cereal
    s s'berries, almonds
    l sandwich
    s apple
    d chicken enchiladas

5. Jazcam Cathlete

Morning ladies

Collin looks so cute.
    Colleen do you like Tracey's Hi/Lo Med Ball? Is it mostly high impact?

Sorry that I've been MIA this weekend. I can't say it was a clean weekend but it was good one. I was over my family's house planning thanksgiving dinner. We went to a church party for the kids and they gave out way too much candy.;)

Today's w/o superset. I hope my new Cathe w/o come today:D

b-oatmeal
    l-left over salmon and veggies
    d-tenderloin and long grain wild rice
    s-??

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  6. chefkate Cathlete

mornin' girls! gotta get isabel off to school and ill bb.
    it is beautiful here today!!!!!!!!!!!!

katie, you betcha i had my ice cream last night!;)

7. kgalas Cathlete

Hi ladies!

So I had a nice long catch up post all typed out when our power went out from the crazy thunderstorm that came through:( I'll try and do personals again later in the afternoon when Nevena's napping. Gotta figure out my workout. I'm not sure I can do another 6 weeks of P90X. I'm getting really bored. Eats are ok now that I put the Halloween candy out in the garage;)

BBL...

8. chefkate Cathlete

ok, im back!

arrrrrrrrgh! i just lost a post too!

katie - cute pic! ^5 on WO! 3 more weeks for me....(sob!)

robin, i love ss!! quick.efficient. kids doing good?

klaudia, we throw out a piece of candy every time they disobey/misbehave. itll be gone in no time!:p is darren still doing p90?

eats: im trying so hard to eat clean but i am soooo hungry all. the. time! these last pounds are gonna be STUBBORN! meals are clean, snacking is not. send me vibes!!!

mike and i did plank work from coreblast last night. very humbling, i got lotsa work to do!!!!:mad: hoping for a bit of a walk today - its a beautiful fall day here - even if its just on our property.

9. Jazcam Cathlete

Kids are ok but my teenage DD is driving me crazy. she wait until morning to tell me that she has ripped her last contact.:mad:. So I said well do you need a seeing-eye dog today. Just think in 2 more years I'm going to have two crazy teens.

My new Cathe w/o came today. Cardio Hits and replacement powerhour. I brought a 6# kettlebell but I'm not sure what to do with it. Any suggestions on a good kettlebell w/o. I know that Amy Bento is coming out with one next year.

I've changed my mind. I'm going to make lemon chicken for dinner.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  10. chefkate Cathlete

robin - 2 teens - yikes! when our girls are older theyll be 13, 17, and 19 - oh dear, what have we done?!:eek::D yay for new dvds! no clue on the kb - send a pm to shirl - im sure shed be able to help.

trying to eat clean.....:confused:

11. angie_mitchell Cathlete

Made it to Chicago safely. At the in laws. All my new Cathe DVDs are here! YAY! I can't wait to try them. Probably will WO mostly at lifetime though.

Just wanted to quickly check in!!

angie

12. chefkate Cathlete

hey angie! glad all is well. new wos too! i previewed a tracey last night. looking forward to DOING it!

took a short walk with the girls. wouldve liked to go faster/longer. baby steps right?:rolleyes:

13. trixie42 Cathlete

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it is so late. I meant to post so much earlier but I have been busy get caught up. I miss my margaritas by the pool!

Katie, cute picture of you and Collin.
    Kate, I am sending you clean eating vibes. I am struggling to keep it clean today too.
    Robin, I know there have been posts in OD about Kettlebell workouts. I haven't tried any yet.
    Angie, I don't know how you are surviving all the moving. Enjoy your workouts at lifetime!
    Klaudia, sorry about the thunderstorm. Good luck finding a rotation.

w/o Slo Mo Legs
    b: oatmeal w/ almonds
    s: 1/2 clif bar
    l: leftover chili, apple
    s: strawberries & yogurt, chopped veggies
    d: chicken with mushroom sauce & veggie

Have a great day!

14. chefkate Cathlete

c - back to the grind? booooo!
    lounging by the pool sounds great!

tomorrow = no sugar!

15. kgalas Cathlete

I finally figured out what to do-at 4:00! I did MM Upper Body Split. I think I'm going to do 1 upper, 1 lower, and 1 total body day with 3 days of running for a few weeks and see what kind of results I get.

Kate, your solution for the candy is awesome! I am so gonna do that. It'll definitely be gone in a hurry.

Angie, glad you made it safely. Enjoy the new workouts.

Colleen, have a margarita by the tub;) Not quite the same, huh? I just made beer margaritas on Friday-yum! Sounds gross I know but they're really good. Corona+limeade+tequila+water=heaven:)

Haven't dove into the candy-yet. Only a few more hours to go.

16. chefkate Cathlete

kl - your rotation sounds great. I need a game plan to get back in to fighting shape....but first I need some TIME!!!:eek::D slowly, slowly! hoping for a decent walk tomorrow... good luck reisting the candy tongiht - i haven't done so well today. blah! tomorrows a new day!