CHALLENGERS FOR MONDAY YAY!

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls!

Kicking us off for the week. LETS GET INTO IT!!

THIS WEEK LETS ALL PUT IN 225% and get some RESULTS on the table by the end of the WEEK.

ARE YOU WITH ME LADIES!!!!!?

She looks behind her, over her left shoulder, over her right shoulder, turns right around, places hands on hips, gives her best Janice DICKiNSON trout pout.

HEY YOU LOT WHERE ARE YOU??:D:D:p

I WITH YOU ANDREA!!!

Today is MM and a dogwalk! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday.

Everybody have a great day!

I'm with you too!

I did 4DS Kickbox and weights. I am really going to concentrate(?sp) on that eating.(I can't spell this morning.

DH is home with some stomach viruse today. I hope he keeps it and doesn't share.

Becca: good luck with Imax2! You can do it!!:D

Ameila: MM is a good one. Have fun!

Andrea: good to see you back to yourself and kicking us in the behind!:p

Hi to Jean, Roxie, and AndreaH!

Good Morning,

I am with you. Tonite is GS legs and SJP abs. DH is out of town for the week so I can eat salads in the evening I know this will help me lose the wt.

Andrea-good to see you back and glad you took the role of cheerleader. What workout are you doing today?

Amelia-enjoy MM and your dog walk we all need a rest day once in awhile.

Becca-good luck with Imax 2 that one confuses me. I think it would be fun if I could just figure it out.

Elaine-I have been looking at 4DS but can't decide if I should order it. Good job on the workout and I will keep my fingers crossed you don't get sick.

Hello to Jean and AndreaH have a good day to all.

Done with MM...the dog walk won't happen....she is still limping! Poor thing,guess a visit to the vet will be soon

Im shaking all over:D feels good! I miss the evil smilie:(

ok,everybody have a good day! Im glad to see alot of us checking in this morning....ok gotta go clean house...ugh

I'm with you (tho not so much today :( since I didn't WO - bad mood + tummy issues). I am trying to eat cleaner, though (she says after a REALLY bad weekend).

I have the BB Timesaver series on the agenda again, will just shift the schedule by a day. I'm going to do the Timesaver for the rest of August (undoubtedly w/ a few alternates thrown in there) and then switch to interval training alternating w/ weights for Sept. and then the 4DS rotation for October just to mix things up a bit. I don't have much interval-wise (just LowMax), so I'm thinking of ordering IMAX 2 and 3. Any opinions?

Andrea, it's great to see you up and at 'em today!

Amelia, I hope your doggie is better soon!

Elaine, I hope your DH doesn't share his virus either. YUK!

Hi Roxie, Jean and anyone else I missed.

OK, I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work. TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.