Cathlete's Help with New Advanced Fit Tower DVD's - Technical

catgirl

Cathlete
I hoping that you can help me test a few of these DVD's. I purchased all three of the new Fit Tower DVDs and am having problems playing the premix menus from my pcs. I have already contacted support and they sent me out new ones that they played fine, but I still cannot select them.

I am unable to select the basic, timesaver or mish mosh menu selections from my pcs. I have a Windows 7 desktop (using HP Media Smart DVD player and Windows Media Player) and a Windows 10 laptop (using Cyberlink Power Media Player 14). I just purchased the laptop two weeks ago.

On the Total Body, I have some problems with my Sony and Panasonic DVD players hooked to my tv's. When I first try to get to the timesaver menu, I cannot select it, I must first go to Mish Mosh, back out, and then I can select timesaver. But I at lease figured out a workaround to get to the premixes here.

I'm hoping a few of you who bought these might be kind enough to check on your end. I've tested about 40 other Cathe DVD's on my new laptop, and all select and play fine, including the previous series S&S & ICE. I've never had a single problem with Cathe DVD's (or any other DVD's) before. It is just these last three. Anyone else using Windows having problems?

I'm hesitant to pre-order the next series if I can no longer get to the premixes.

Thanks in advance.

I hoping that you can help me test a few of these DVD's. I purchased all three of the new Fit Tower DVDs and am having problems playing the premix menus from my pcs. I have already contacted support and they sent me out new ones that they played fine, but I still cannot select them.

I am unable to select the basic, timesaver or mish mosh menu selections from my pcs. I have a Windows 7 desktop (using HP Media Smart DVD player and Windows Media Player) and a Windows 10 laptop (using Cyberlink Power Media Player 14). I just purchased the laptop two weeks ago.

On the Total Body, I have some problems with my Sony and Panasonic DVD players hooked to my tv's. When I first try to get to the timesaver menu, I cannot select it, I must first go to Mish Mosh, back out, and then I can select timesaver. But I at lease figured out a workaround to get to the premixes here.

I'm hoping a few of you who bought these might be kind enough to check on your end. I've tested about 40 other Cathe DVD's on my new laptop, and all select and play fine, including the previous series S&S & ICE. I've never had a single problem with Cathe DVD's (or any other DVD's) before. It is just these last three. Anyone else using Windows having problems?

I'm hesitant to pre-order the next series if I can no longer get to the premixes.

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar problem when I first tried the Total Body and discovered the workaround by accident. I tried all of them again just now and they all work fine, no workaround needed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.