Cathlete Coaches????

mbmundt

Cathlete
Who else thinks it would be cool if Cathe did something where we could become Cathlete Coaches and coach or teach others with Cathe's workout and all the other knowledgeable things she has to offer.

Hmmmm??????

I became an unofficial one this year. I started training a 20yo with no exercise experience. We workout together 3 days a week. I didn't use the videos but used Cathe workouts as a guideline in the beginning. Now I make my own pha, contrast and tradition routines. But Cathe got me started I really love the whole unofficial personal trainer thing.

We've been doing it 3 days a week for 3 months. Its so much fun at her excitement when she chooses a heavier weight. She has been working on her planks and can hold for 30 second now. She was commenting on how hard burgees use to be to her now she thinks they are fun :p

I wish I could make the same money and just leave nursing for personal training but not in my area :) But I actually still love nursing when I dont' have some drugged - out addict trying to hit me or spit on me, a pt. flirting and trying to pull my scrub pants down why I was doing an assessment (he was drunk but still ass hole) , a elderly women found covered in fleas, a raped 13yo :mad:

mm sorry starting a vent post vs fitness

Cathelete coach training is already happening ;) for me :D

I became an unofficial one this year. I started training a 20yo with no exercise experience. We workout together 3 days a week. I didn't use the videos but used Cathe workouts as a guideline in the beginning. Now I make my own pha, contrast and tradition routines. But Cathe got me started I really love the whole unofficial personal trainer thing.

We've been doing it 3 days a week for 3 months. Its so much fun at her excitement when she chooses a heavier weight. She has been working on her planks and can hold for 30 second now. She was commenting on how hard burgees use to be to her now she thinks they are fun :p

I wish I could make the same money and just leave nursing for personal training but not in my area :) But I actually still love nursing when I dont' have some drugged - out addict trying to hit me or spit on me, a pt. flirting and trying to pull my scrub pants down why I was doing an assessment (he was drunk but still ass hole) , a elderly women found covered in fleas, a raped 13yo :mad:

mm sorry starting a vent post vs fitness

Cafelattee:

I think you are a cool person. You do important work as a nurse. Thank you all that you do for others. Even while they are spitting on you, harrassing you or trying your emotional equilibrium, these people need you so much. Society needs you. Just wanted to let you know.

Clare

Fantastic, Rock it my friend;):). I think it is fine to do both personal training and nursing. Both are mindful commitment.
You fairly CARE and keep it up:);)

Gratification can be found in personal training and nursing - You just proved it to us! Another awesome Cathlete.
Keep up the great work in both passions of yours.

This! Yep. :);)

oh! To OP--- I believe there are already many "cathletes coaches" operating somehow across the globe.
Cathe enthusiasm,passion, motivation and inspiration are infectious.:p:p

Cafelattee:

I think you are a cool person. You do important work as a nurse. Thank you all that you do for others. Even while they are spitting on you, harrassing you or trying your emotional equilibrium, these people need you so much. Society needs you. Just wanted to let you know.

Clare

Oh wow thank you, you made me cry, this june is 25 years for me I spent 10 of those in different ICU's and the past 15 in ER. I dont' want to leave nursing cause for every pt that is taxing or just plain heart breaking. I get the adorable 90 yo that comes in and apologies a over and over again cause she has to bother me. She had her medicine stolen again and can't afford more. Passes out at the senior center (thankfully she was there and not alone.) Anyway thanks :) I'm sure the other nurse on this forum need the encouraging words.

I agree with the other Cafelattee, what you do as a nurse is so very important. I applaud all nurses and those in the medical field for all they do and at times put up with.

As for the Cathlete Coach... I do consider myself one unofficially as well. It was working out with Cathe that made my desire to become a personal trainer and group instructor even more than what it already was. I thought it would be kind of cool to be one "officially". ;)

I do want to leave my full time office job to do personal training, group instructor, online coaching full time. This is where my passion is and always has been. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.