Catherine (fit_fairy) & Tess (Tess_ATL)

exer_cited

Cathlete
Hi Catherine & Tess!

Have either of you used the preacher curl attachment that comes with the weight bench? I tried it last night for the first time and I found it to be really uncomfortable. I am assuming it's because I'm too short. Maybe I need to be sitting up higher?

Just curious!

Yes - I have used it and didn't find it uncomfortable. I just slid it in until it stopped and hooked it on the shortest setting. I tried it a little higher but it came up to high under my armpits. You do have to kind of hunch over the pad when you're doing it. You could probably use it the same way but with dumbbells or a barbell and not use the curved attachment to pull the weight.

Thanks Tess. Maybe I just need to sit up a little higher then. I had it on the lowest setting and my arms just did lie on it right. I was using it with dumbells. I completely forgot about that curved attachment! It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about!!! I have it tucked away beside my dumbell rack.

I'm so glad I asked!! Thank you!!!

Yeah I don't know how else to describe it but try it with the curvy thing and pull the weight up like that. It was quite challenging for me at 35 lbs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.