Cathe, Today is my birthday and because of you....

M&M

I feel the best, strongest and healthiest I've ever felt in my 48 years! I've done your videos for almost 15 years now. And you've showed me that there's more to working out than just burning calories. You've taught me not to be afraid of doing weight training. I actually don't dread anymore, knowing all its benefits.

So thank you so much for showing me how strong I could be, for making your workouts so fun to do, and for being so wonderful. You're inspiring and truly motivating!!

Your devoted fan,
Marcia

Marcia,

Happy Birthday!

myspace_birthday_icons_a16.gif

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! My youngest son, Luke, his birthday is today as well. He is 8! OH they grow up so quick!
Again, Happy Birthday!!!
Vicki

Thank you so much everyone for all the birthday wishes!! (Very thoughtful of you ladies, and I didn't expect it, honestly!)

And to Luke.... HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Marcia

Happy Birthday! I totally agree, I did Rhythmic Step today! And Core Max 3. February is a good month for birthdays! Mine was on the 16th and Andrew's is tomorrow, he'll be 13 goin' on 23!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIA!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! Thank you for the sweet words. I'm happy to know I helped make you feel extra special on your birthday and always. You are fit and strong....keep up the great work birthday girl!

I feel the best, strongest and healthiest I've ever felt in my 48 years! I've done your videos for almost 15 years now. And you've showed me that there's more to working out than just burning calories. You've taught me not to be afraid of doing weight training. I actually don't dread anymore, knowing all its benefits.

So thank you so much for showing me how strong I could be, for making your workouts so fun to do, and for being so wonderful. You're inspiring and truly motivating!!

Your devoted fan,
Marcia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.