Cathe, Hip rotation =)

deanie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Summer is coming and I am noticing my hips are a little more "hippy" than I would like. :eek: What rotation would you recommend to lose some inches or tone up my hips? I am undecided right now between August 07 and April 08. Any input would be much appreciated:)

Thank you, thank you!
Deanie

Also, so excited for STS!! Can't wait}( }( !!

Hi Deanie! I don't know what you are currently doing to know what rotation would benefit you best. For example, if you are already currently doing some of the listed workouts on one of these rotations, then you would benefit more by choosing the other rotation so that you shock your body with different workouts.

The main thing to do is eat super clean, drink a lot of water everyday, get a good sound sleep each night, and train with solid focus. Try training your lower body with moderate to heavy weights two times per week (make sure at least 200 walking lunges are in the weekly mix...either no weight to light weight on these though) and allow the other lower body training to come in the form of cardio such as power walking, walk/run workouts, kickboxing with emphasis on kicking drills, and some medium resistance biking. Keep your upper body conditioned with your favorite workouts too. Put in one or two rest days per week, depending on how sore you are and you should be good to go. Good Luck:)

Thanks Cathe!
Right now I am doing July 07 rotation (pyramids and S&H), so I think I will go with Aug. 07 and try Butts and Guts once a week}( !

Have a great day
Deanie

Hi!! I am obviously not Cathe, but what really helped get my hips less hippy, but still curvy and womanly instead of straight and manly was kickboxing. I switched out 2 cardios a week for KM and KPC and w/in 2 or 3 weeks had jeans that were too loose in the hips. Worked wonders for me.

Nan

Thanks Nan--
I did CK today, first time in a long time, and was thinking I should do kickbox more often. Since I like it more than step, I am going to try your suggestion:). I have decided to do Aug 07 so I will sub in there!!

Deanie

Do I understand this correctly? You said 200 walking lunges in a week? How should that be broken down?

OMG, after reading that rotation I'm glad I didn't know about Cathe back then, I practically died just reading it. dang girl

I had the same reaction after reading it the first time. I'm trying to psych myself up to try it in a few weeks...I can only imagine how many pounds/inches you could lose after doing a rotation like that!

Trish

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.