Cardio party

I loved Cardio Party, I found it fun and easier than most Cathe workouts and that was Perfect!! We need a few workouts to get us moving and not overwork the body when we are already sore etc.
This workout would be Perfect for someone new to working out at home because it does not require any equipment and it is not an advance workout.

I’m following the calendar rotation. So today was cardio party with abs. This is my second time doing this one. Since I knew the routine, I was able to up the intensity and get a good workout without adding the calorie crush. I used two pound hand weights for most of the kickboxing and many of the intensity drills. I was also jumping for a few of these blasts. For the hi/lo, I added a jump or higher intensity move throughout those segments as well. I think this is such a fun routine . I took a tough cycling class prior at the Y. So this was perfect today.

I loved Cardio Party, I found it fun and easier than most Cathe workouts and that was Perfect!! We need a few workouts to get us moving and not overwork the body when we are already sore etc.
This workout would be Perfect for someone new to working out at home because it does not require any equipment and it is not an advance workout.

I agree Jtagin! Sometimes you just have to have a party along with your sweat :)

I’m following the calendar rotation. So today was cardio party with abs. This is my second time doing this one. Since I knew the routine, I was able to up the intensity and get a good workout without adding the calorie crush. I used two pound hand weights for most of the kickboxing and many of the intensity drills. I was also jumping for a few of these blasts. For the hi/lo, I added a jump or higher intensity move throughout those segments as well. I think this is such a fun routine . I took a tough cycling class prior at the Y. So this was perfect today.

That's right ChelePA! Make it work for you. There are not set rules to creating your own intensity. Just "work work"

Just wanted to add that the more I use this series, the better it gets. I find cardio party so much fun. Started using some of the premixes. Great options for variety. Example— today I did the kickboxing only with abs mixed in wearing my weighted gloves. A nice add on for my cardio day.

Just did cardio party for the second time. It was easy for me but good for those days when I can't do a tough workout. I love the calorie crush, though it will take me a couple more times through to get down the foot work. The abs are tough and no nonsense. And the extended stretch is so perfect.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.