Cardio and Weights

Swimmer

Cathlete
The step segments in Cardio and Weights are so much fun! I did the entire workout on Saturday and enjoyed it so much that I did the cardio-only premix this morning. :):):)

Imax

I love cardio and Weight...In fact I love the dvd as it contains two of my favourite workouts: Imax2 and cardio and weight...Both are fun and effective.:)

I am an absolute IMAX lover :)
They whip legs really good:eek:

I love Cardio and Weights. I also feel like it's a 'light' leg workout, which is unlike most of Cathe's cardio. I use this one when I want an extra kick of cardio with my upper body work and a bit of rest on my legs.

Oh this is a fav one for me too...a go to workout when i dont know what to do weights or cardio lol. Or when i want a good sweat but fun and fun music. This and low impact circuit are my all time fav circuits

Oh this is a fav one for me too...a go to workout when i dont know what to do weights or cardio lol. Or when i want a good sweat but fun and fun music. This and low impact circuit are my all time fav circuits

ITA! Both Low Impact Circuit and Cardio and Weights are my favorite Cathes too, SO much fun! Love the ol' 80's tunes. My all time fave Cathe step routine is the Elvis "Little Less Conversation" segment in Cardio and Weights. Always puts a smile on my face.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.