Cannot Access Nutrition Manager

rachel132

Cathlete
I purchased the 30 day trial and received a notification that there was an error and that my payment went through but I need to contact customer service to alert them that there is a problem. Please let me know if I need to anything in addition to this notification to have access to the program. Thanks!

Sonja.

I had this same problem on Thursday. I submitted a ticket and they tried to resolve the issue but I can only access the nutrition program from a specific link they sent me by e-mail. I can not access it directly from the workout manager homepage and the info does not seem to be transferring over to my daily stats. Frustrated :( It is so much easier to use SparkPeople for free!!

I wish I had paid closer attention to the dates of the above posts....I also had to open a ticket Feb 6,2012 after paying for the 3 mth program. I had signed on because I thought it would be easier to use one program for both nutrition and workout records but having to go back and forth and use a link from an e-mail to sign in is very frustrating and time consuming. Just out of curiosity, can anyone access the nutrition program from Workout Manager site, and does their calorie info transport to the stats screens?? I really like the nutrition program and believe it is more accurate and easier to use than the one I had before, but I have to wonder if anyone is trying to resolve the problem....first post is from last October!!!

Pleased to update above post: problem was fixed couple days ago, now able to access Nutrition program thru Workout Manager site.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.