Canadian Cathletes Can Now Order the Fit Tower

Did research on barbells available to Canadians and so far there are none with those measurements available. The smallest one in length are 5ft.
and up. Would I be taking a risk using a 5ft. barbell? I can get a 59" one. Still would be 7" too long for the fit tower.

Have any Canadians who ordered received a shipping notice yet?
I did not receive a shipping notice but the post office called today to confirm my address so I am expecting delivery tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I called them and they were super nice! Mine should arrive next week :)

Yes. From the US distributor it took about the same time. Once it reached the shipping third part company, I got delivered fast. I received it a day before the scheduled one. I am happy with service received from both fit tower and shipping company.

You will get yours soon dixie :)

Yes. From the US distributor it took about the same time. Once it reached the shipping third part company, I got delivered fast. I received it a day before the scheduled one. I am happy with service received from both fit tower and shipping company.

You will get yours soon dixie :)

I am so excited you received yours!!!! Enjoy! :)

I just put my Fit Tower together and my barbell does not fit on it! :( The space between the weight plates is too short. The space between the 2 plates needs to be about 34" for the barbell to rest on the clips but my bar was 3 inches short. As Maritimer Jocelyn said above, to buy a barbell here in Canada I would need to get a 5' bar. Has anyone purchased a 5' bar and used it with the Fit Tower??? I would like to know if that would work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.