Calorie Burn

I am burning a lot also! Yesterday my cardiac monitor said I burned 625 calories doing the kickbox, leg workout. I do not think I have ever burned that many calories doing a, workout! I have noticed in the past, that the first few times doing a workout I burn more calories, that seems to decrease the more I do it. Today I will be doing push day, it will be interesting to see if the numbers are different today versus last week.

I am burning a lot also! Yesterday my cardiac monitor said I burned 625 calories doing the kickbox, leg workout. I do not think I have ever burned that many calories doing a, workout! I have noticed in the past, that the first few times doing a workout I burn more calories, that seems to decrease the more I do it. Today I will be doing push day, it will be interesting to see if the numbers are different today versus last week.

Another Polar user here. I have had many of them, but found that the original hard strap has lasted the longest without issues.

I am using Wahoo Tickr, which I find is quite close to the Cathe calorie counts (within 10-20 calories almost every time), but not sure this means it is the best option.

But I do find it fun and reassuring to see my heart rate, because it convinces me that I am where I should be...
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.