Buff Badgers Month of February

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I know we've had enough people at work that are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Today I did ICE Chiseled Lower Body. The last few exercises I swapped out for a few glute exercises. Legs were feeling it.

Make it a great day!!

Got a call as I was leaving work yesterday that my mother fell in house. She lives alone and it took her a while to slide around on floor to get to a phone but fortunately she was able to call for an ambulance. As far as we know, she has a dislocated knee. She was transferred to a larger hospital to determine further damage. I have been having a conversation with friends lately about aging parents and complications. My mother has so many health challenges already. One brother who lives 1.5 hours away was there last night. They moved her to a different hospital so now she is 3 hours away and 2.5 from another brother. They will be with her today so hopefully I will know more this evening.

Added stress....nerves to bad to eat...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your mom's fall. Then to be a few hours away on top of it. I know what you mean about aging parents and complications. Last fall I had gotten a phone call from my dad in the evening and thankfully we had just gotten home from having dinner and my mom had fallen coming out of the tub. They are within minutes from my house so I went racing down there. My dad has so many issues, there is no way he could pick her up off the floor and we had to be careful how we lifted her. I always dread those phone calls. I hope they don't find further damage. Might be a good time to do some yoga or something to distress.

This morning I thought I'd try Intensity. I didn't have any plans of trying the entire workout since it has been 2-3 yrs since I've done it. I did the step portion and two HiiT's. My legs were fried from yesterdays workout. Just to think I used to be able to do that entire workout. I maybe still could if I didn't do legs the day before. o_O

My mom had surgery to reroute her artery in leg. Thank God they transferred her to larger hospital because it was confirmed right after arrival and they could not delay the surgery. My head is spinning as I don't know what is ahead. Prayerfully she will continue to progress with no major complications. My siblings and I have alot to figure out. I may be flying out this weekend to where she is.

Oh my! I hope surgery went well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My Friday started with Pyramid Upper Body. Muscles are spent. o_O

I was able to get a flight out so I am at hospital with my mom all week. Just wanted to check in to let you know that I am away. She is making progress and has a positive attitude.

It's almost March--yikes.

Glad you got their safely and are with your mom. Hope she continues to get better.

I'll be heading out of town today as well for training for work so I won't be on pretty much the rest of the week.

Quick run down. Saturday was my Tabata Bootcamp, Sunday no workout. Monday I did Pure Strength chest, shoulders, & triceps. Had kickboxing class last night and this morning I did my 5 miles in 30 min on the elliptical. Hoping to get workouts in at the gym in the hotel the next couple of mornings.

Yep, March is right around the corner. o_O

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.