Buff Badgers Month of February

mbmundt

Cathlete
Oh my can you believe it's February.

Started my day off with the last leg workout of STS Mesocycle 1. Ugh.. legs are so hard for me. :eek: I push through it because I know I need to. So I suck it and do it. :p

Yikes. It is a new month. Good thing I forgot to post this morning because it would have been in January.

Started my day with 25 minutes of Cardio Fusion and 20 minutes of elliptical cardio followed by squats.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good Morning!

Oh gosh.. forgot about Cardio Fusion. That's always a good one. Thanks for reminding me of that one.

I had a hard time getting myself going so I was running short on time so I did RWH Low Impact HiiT scrambled premix. At least felt like I got in a pretty good workout in a short period of time.

Dang it's cold by me. Temps took a major nose dive. Windy on top of it. Brrrrrr.

Took an unexpected rest day on Thursday so looks like it will be a 4 day workout week. Today was back and Triceps followed by core work.

Happy Friday!!

We had the same workout today. I finished the last workout of Mesocycle 1 with back and triceps. Had a good workout. Not sure yet what I'll do next week.

Have a great weekend!

Finished 40 minutes of elliptical cardio followed by core this morning. I was so tired yesterday evening.

Good Morning!

A quick run down. Saturday was my Tabata Bootcamp class. Sunday was my no workout day. Yesterday morning I did XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back, and shoulders. Last night I had my kickboxing class. This morning I got in my 5 miles in 30min followed with some stretching.

This morning it was really foggy driving in. Was not fun.

Is the new job still going good?

It was 70 degrees yesterday. Windy but beautiful. Felt like a spring morning.

Today was a chest, shoulders and Biceps.

Oh my 70 degrees. We'll be in the 20's today.

Are you still doing STS?

Today I did lower body. I signed up for a beta group with @jillfit Fast Physique Beta Workout. It's a 40 min workout and oh my. I have a feeling DOMS will be setting in. Started out with a 10 min primer on the elliptical warming up for 2 min and then did intervals of 40 rest, 40 push until I reached 10 min. Followed by 5 sets of squats. 12reps, 9 reps, 6 reps, & 3 reps increasing the weight each time and then finish with 12 reps at the beginning weight. Followed that with 4 rounds of bench step ups, walking lunges, and split lunge jumps (10 each leg). Lastly did as many squat jumps as I could in 5 min. I do some then rest, do some more and rest. OMG.. legs were burning. Really liked it though. Definitely pushed myself. I prefer using a barbell when doing squats as I do better on my form than with dumbbells. Once I piled on the weight I couldn't get it over so I had to switch to my dumbbells. I have a hard time keeping my back my back straight using db's. I was really trying to pay attention to that.

Good Morning!

It is a very cold morning. The car said 9 degrees on my way in.. brrrrrr.

Legs are feeling yesterdays workout. So what do I do today. HiiT 30/30. What was I thinking. I was thinking I wanted something intense and quick. It got the job done but holy man were my legs burning.

Make it a great day!!
Brenda

Today was back and Triceps to finish Meso 1. I am still hanging in there just not doing legs.

Yes....70 degrees on Wednesday and then snow flurries and cold on Thursday. This weather has been crazy. It is supposed to be 70 again on Sunday.....no wonder folks are sick.

Happy Friday!!

Today was XTrain Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's some core work.

Today by me it is suppose to get up close to 40. I agree the weather has been crazy.

Have a great weekend!!

Good Morning!

Hope you had a great weekend.

Saturday I had my Tabata Bootcamp class which is always tough. Sunday was my no workout day. This morning I did RWH chest, shoulders, and triceps. I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow. It felt tough. Normally 25's on an incline fly I don't have an issue with but today this was tough. I pushed them out. Had a hard time with the decline push-ups. I got to about 8 and I had to stop for a second, then pushed out a few more, and another quick break and then finished that last three. Muscles are spent.

Had a peaceful weekend. Went to the movies with a friend. A rarely go to the movies and have been two consecutive weekends now.

This will be an all cardio week for me. I did AOLH this morning.

It was so windy Sunday night and yesterday. Luckily the power didn't go out.

Good Morning!

Last night I had my kickboxing class which went well. This morning I got in 5 miles in 30 min on the elliptical followed by some stretching.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning!

Yesterday I did RWH Legs and it was real tough for me. I've really been hitting my legs lately. I got through it though. Today I had to do something friendly to my legs so I did MMA Boxing. That was just what my body needed. Legs are sore but not as sore as I was expecting. I did use my massage stick on them last night before I went to bed. Maybe that helped.

Hope all is well.

It's been a long and tiring week. I did 30 minutes of elliptical cardio yesterday and today but no where near 5 miles like you[emoji23][emoji23]. I am so glad it's Friday and a long weekend.

Good Morning!

Forgot to post on Friday. I did RWH back, delts, and bi's. Muscles were spent. Saturday I had my Tabata Bootcamp class. Sunday was my no workout day. Cleaned my house, that was a workout in itself. ;) This morning I did Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body. :eek: Upper body is spent.

Weather has been very nice here for February. By the end of the week it is supposed to be back down into the 30's and a chance of snow /rain mix on Saturday. Feel bad for DH as he hasn't gotten in any snowmobiling. It's the one sport he truly enjoys so I feel bad when the weather doesn't cooperate.

Hope this week won't be so long and tiring for you.

Good Morning!

Last night I had my kickboxing class. Upper body was feeling the morning workout so my punches weren't as strong and fierce. :p This morning I did my 5 miles in 30 on the elliptical with some stretching. Had a hard time getting out of bed. DH decided to turn the TV when I came to bed at 9 because he had slept for a couple of hours. Then he was on his phone going back forth I emails or texts (not sure which one) until 10:20. I yelled at him to put his stupid phone away and turn it off. :mad: Even going to bed at 9 is later for me since I get up so early. I'll survive. :)

Make it a great day!!

The weather was sunny and 70s for the weekend. Just gorgeous. Too bad I wasn't feeling well to enjoy it. Felt like some kind of bug or something but I wasn't eating hardly anything and slept day and night. I had a little appetite yesterday but so tired after being at work all day. Not enough energy to exercise. Just wanted to check in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.