Buff Badgers January 2017

Came to read your post and realized that I forgot to post this morning.

I did 40 minutes of elliptical cardio.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No weekend workouts. Today was disc 4 chest shoulders and Biceps followed by squats and core work.

We have rain and strong winds this morning and it's supposed to rain all day.

Saturday I had my Tabata Bootcamp class which is always a butt kicker. Sunday was my no workout day.

This morning I did Disc 7 chest, shoulders, biceps. I thought I was getting better on the push-ups and I don't know what the deal was but I had such a hard time with them this morning. Enough times I had to drop to my knees as I pretty much planted my face in the floor cause I just couldn't. :mad: I'll keep working at it.

How does it feel to do some more lifting?

Our weather over the weekend was crap. We have had so much fog lately. Either Weds or Thurs the temps are supposed to drop and then we have chances of snow. The sun came out for short little spurts on Saturday and one time I actually took a picture of it. Seems like its been forever since the sun was out.

It feels so good to be lifting again. No problems with my shoulder so I am happy about that. I stopped doing push-ups due to my shoulder so I do them on my knees now and sometimes can't finish all the sets. It is frustrating just thinking about where I used to be so I try to focus on moving forward and the pace I can.

Today was a mixture of step from PR2 and elliptical followed by squats, planks, bikers, crunches and mountain climbers. I am tired.

Changing jobs has been good for me. I loved what I was doing but I needed this change and I am so thankful for the opportunity.

Wednesday work out was back and Triceps. I skipped some of the exercises to shortened the workout so I could get in my squats and core work.

I am awake this morning but gonna take a rest day. This means that I must workout out on Saturday in order to get in my 5 days.

Good Morning!

Glad to hear the lifting is going good for you. Also glad that you're enjoying your new job.

Monday night I had my kickboxing class. My niece was home from Arizona and came to my class so that was neat. Tuesday I did 5 miles in 30 min on the elliptical and some stretching. Yesterday I did Legs from STS Meso 1, which felt really hard. I did the best I can. This morning my legs were definitely feeling yesterdays workout. I went with Body Max 2 Timesaver cardio. My legs felt so heavy from yesterday. I skipped the last blast and stretched out. I never did that premix before so I wasn't sure what it was.

We had some heavy snow yesterday. The drive into work yesterday morning was not fun by any means. It took me twice as long to get here. Today the roads were much better.

Make it a great day!!

Happy Friday!!

This morning was Back and Triceps from Mesocycle 1. This finishes week 3. Love STS.

Woke up this morning and had to think what day it was. Wasn't sure if it was Thurs or Friday and thankfully it was Friday :p

Oh my.....you forgot it was Friday. Now that's something you rarely hear people say.

My Friday workout was 4 levels of Tabatacise and core 1. This morning I did RWH low impact Hiit One followed by squats.

I have decided that I am only doing the upper body of STS and will continue to do some modified squats with light weights. This will allow me to get in 3 days of cardio as I don't think I can do 6 days right now. I am proud of my 5 days these last couple of weeks. I am feeling pretty good too.

Enjoy your weekend.

Got a little snow last night so school is delayed. I must say that I enjoyed that extra rest. Pumped out chest,shoulders and Biceps followed by squats and core this morning.

Good Morning!

Saturday I had my Tabata Bootcamp class. It was a busy day. After class I had to run home and put together some Swedish meatballs I was going to make in the slow cooker for the evening as we were having friends over. Then I had to get myself cleaned up and be to my friends funeral at noon. I was there for 2 hours. I didn't stick around for the service as I needed to get going to continue getting ready for Saturday night. Had a couple of stops to make and then once I got home I was full speed on getting ready. Spent way too much time on my feet on Saturday. If I would have been moving around it probably wouldn't have been so bad but it was too much standing in one place. My legs and back were so sore yesterday. My arthritis didn't like that. Yesterday was my no workout day. Yet plenty busy with other things.

This morning I started week 4 of Mesocycle 1 with Chest, shoulders, and biceps.

Great job on getting in 5 days the last few weeks. I haven't done Tabatacise in a while mainly because I teach my own on Saturday mornings. :)

Our temps took a nose dive over night. It was 7° when I left the house this morning. We had some flurries on and off yesterday.

Make it a great day!!

The last day of January.

Last night I had my kickboxing class. Today I did 5 mi on the elliptical in 30 min followed by some stretching.

Got snow yesterday. Temps aren't as cold in the 20's. Better than single digits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.