Buff Badgers 8/23

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today I will be doing what I should have done yesterday. A 3 Mile Run. Everything was a mess yesterday, with having to pick the girls up from there trip. They had a great time at Bay Beach.

Tonight I'm going to my SIL's for a jewlery party. Never heard of this before. We will see what it is all about.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie! I hope you get that run in before the rain - unless you use a treadmill than it doesn't matter!:) Glad they enjoyed Bay Beach. It was great weather for it!
I have heard of those jewlery parties. My girlfriend has shown me catalogs from them. Some of the stuff is really cute.

Today will be my Nordic Track for 45mn. This is usually about 6 miles for me. I like to do intervals on it. I notice that whenever weight tries to creep up on me, as soon as I get consistent with this machine it falls right off. I try to hop on it 4 days a week. I'll alternate Cathe cardio and the machine and it really helps. I have noticed things are smaller in the back side too. That's always a good motivator!:)

Have a great day and stay dry! Susan

Morning ladies!

Laurie quick-start running! It's going to rain. LOL I've never been to a jewelry party, either. I've been declining all party invitations for years now. I have enough Tupperware and Pampered Chef to last me a lifetime lol. Have fun!

Hi Susan. 45 minutes on the Nordictrack-that's nothing to sneeze at!

Hopefully some treadmill time for me today, too. I'm going with my girlfriend to pick up her friend that's coming to visit-at O'Hare! Her plane doesn't come in until 9pm, too. Gah! We'll be lucky to be home by 11pm; I'm not holding my breath.
Jill

Laurie - Is the jewelry Lia Sophia? One of the girls at work recently starting selling it. Looks like nice stuff but my priorities are all screwed up. I'd rather spend the money on workouts. :+

Susan - The Nordic Track makes me sweat buckets! It is definitely good cardio.

Hi, Jill! Have fun driving to O'Hare. At least traffic won't be bad driving back at 11.

Marie - Today's the day you pickup your new car, right? How exciting. :)

Did one of the abs workouts from CTX last night. This morning was PLB.

Leaving work early today for Forms, Fees and Picture Day at school. It's too hectic if I go after work so maybe I'll avoid some of the rush this way.

Have a great day!

Sue

Sue - yes tonight we pick up the new car. Wish it was cold so we could try out the heated seats! They did not add much to the price of the car - less than $200. I think the heated mirrors will be worth that and more impt than the heated seats but I will love having a hot butt!

Susan - you will get me hooked on using my NT again yet! Keep up raving about your results.

Laurie - have fun at the party.

Jill - hope the flight arrives on time so you don't get home too late. I am glad DH takes the bus to/from Chicago.

I did Mission Possible this morning. I saw the turbokick schedule for WAC for Sept/Oct and was not happy. 5:30am and 7pm and no Saturday classes. I am putting my membership on hold and hope that Nov looks better but really think it will be January before they might offer better times. :( I will miss an occasional class so looking at some other options for after Labor Day.

Marie have fun with the new car tonight! Yes, I hope the flight is on time, too. For sure. I'll be tired tomorrow even if we are home by 11pm. I'm usually asleep by 10!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.