BRILLIANT IDEA FOR CATHE!

syzygy314

Cathlete
At least, I think it's brilliant! :eek:

So many Cathletes talk about making road trips to visit Cathe at her gym for workouts and it got me thinking as I also read the posts about Cathe TV.

Here it is:

Have you thought about using webcams to broadcast live classes to us distant Cathletes for whom it is impractical to visit other than the annual RTs (which are limited in space)? It would be a great way for those who are available at home to "join" a class now and then!

It could be once a month or whatever, but I thought that'd be fun!

I think this would be a good idea too. I think there is so much they could do with CatheTV, I don't there would be any lack of topics.

:D

OMG! I would love that! Please post it in the suggestion forum and other forums as well. Get this word out!

Janie

Last edited:
I'm another one who would go for this. I had the opportunity to work out with Cathe in NYC when she kicked off the Eggland tour....SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Wow that is an awesome idea!! It would be like we can catch her teaching her classes and we can participate once in a while so cool. Or id like to see clips of them making the new dvd with the blunders and cut and do overs and stuff like inside look in how they make the workouts.

I love the idea of watching Cathe teach a class. However, if I were a participant in the class, I am not sure how I would feel about a bunch of people outside of the class watching me. Just my opinion though.... :)

Please... please... please! I would love to join in, from my living room, to Cathe's live classes at her gym. This would be a great monthly subscription service! I know so many committed exercisers that love live gym group classes but can not attend the times local gyms schedule the classes they love. They often workout early before work or family activities and would love to have this service, bringing the "live class" experience to their home. The DVD's are AWESOME but there is just something so special about a "live" group class feel. Please offer this!!!

I totes agree!! :D We need Cathe to tape live classes so we can attend any time we want since most of us can't get to her amazing gym in New Jersey! Alot of online yoga sites do that already. They tape their live classes including there local students who don't mind being taped. Some online classes aim their camera in such a way that students who don't want to be in the video lay their mats outside the camera angle area. Please Cathe think about it long and hard, you are such a leader in innovation and love to hear the hearts of your Cathletes!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.