Boxing Boot Camp Workout Time

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FitSplit-BBLG-Boxing-5694.jpg

We finished the rough editing of Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp / Legs & Glutes late yesterday evening and are moving on to Shred cardio Today.

The Fit Split series are all about giving you both short and longer workout options as well as cardio and strength workouts on the same DVD. Here are the times for the different segments of Boxing Bootcamp / Legs & Glutes:

Active warm-up + Kickboxing = 30:43
Lower Body = 22:37
Stretch = 3:25
Total Time = 56:45

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Current Pre-Sale prices are for a limited time only!

Wow!!! You guys are awesome! I am impressed with how fast you are moving on these already. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was wondering about core workouts? I've loved having two core workouts to add on. Will Fit Split have anything like that?

I feel dumb, I don't know what hard break means :). I guess what I am wondering is like in the blender, will
I be able to choose just the active warmup, then maybe some chapters from the legs section and then the stretch?

I feel dumb, I don't know what hard break means :). I guess what I am wondering is like in the blender, will
I be able to choose just the active warmup, then maybe some chapters from the legs section and then the stretch?
I don't believe Hard Strikes had a designated warming up as such .....more of an active one flowing right into the combos. Perhaps it'll be more like this.

Typically in our workouts at the end of the warm up Cathe will stop and say something like "lets move on". The screen then fades to black and the next section begins. In Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp / Legs & Glutes Cathe does not stop after the warm-up and there is no "fade to black". The warm-up just flows directly into the workout ramping in intensity as it goes along.

Hey Elsie, gosh, I hope not. I know there is one workout that the warmup was in with the workout section, and
I didn't like that...IMO, warmups should be separate, so you can do the warmup, but choose what you want to do
Next...if you don't want to necessarily do the kickbox. Course, just my opinion, :)

Hi aqua girl, there is no difference between an "active warm-up" and one that has a "fade to black" as far as warming up goes. You just don't stop for a split second. Cathe does this all of the time in Cathe Live, her Gym classes and even on several of our DVDs. If you want to skip a warm-up on the Fit Split series you will be able to just like you can do on all of our DVDs.

Yep, just as long as the warmup (active or not) is a separate chapter, that'll be great. I know what you are talking about, but Elsie's right,
on Hard Strikes, the warmup is included in the kickbox section and isn't a separate warmup chapter. At least on my dvd, it's that way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.