Best Buy has Fitness DVD's at 30% off! Woo Hoo!

BAM

Cathlete
I'm like a kid in a candy store. Run to Best Buy! Their regular prices are generally cheaper than the competition and they have a decent selection. My BIG buy today was Tae Bo Amped which sells in stores for $39.99. They were hesitating on giving it to me at 30% off because it has the bar in it and I was told the sale is just on DVD's. I'm like, "Hello", this set is all dvd's with an added bonus bar of which I wanted to bop them with. Geesh! x( Anyway, long story short, I got Tae Bo Amped for $24.49!!!:7 I'm soooooo excited. I also bought 10 min. Solutions Tone Trouble Zones which comes with a band. This one has gotten great reviews. I either had or was familiar with most of the others but there are 2 that I'm thinking about getting - Women's Health Total Workout in Ten and 10 min. Solutions Slim and Sculpt Pilates. If anyone has an opinion on either of these, please let me know. The reviews for both of them sound good. They have a lot of Leslie dvd's and 10 min. solutions. Happy Shopping! :) :) :)

Bam

I was so excited to come home yesterday and tell all of you about this but I guess I'm the only one that's excited. *sniff* *sniff* ;( Yes, I'm probably tired and cranky too! :p

Bam

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but I hope you have another band to use with the 10 min. Solution workout. The band that comes with it sucks! It's really wimpy.

I might have to check out that Tae Bo workout, thanks for the heads up about the discount!

Lori

Lori, I have quite the collection of bands so I will find one that works. Thanks for that info. Do you like the DVD? Also, do you know anything about the other ones I mentioned that I'm interested in? I hope you like Tae Bo Amped if you get it. I haven't tried it yet but hopefully I will soon.:)

Bam

>I was so excited to come home yesterday and tell all of you
>about this but I guess I'm the only one that's excited.
>*sniff* *sniff* ;( Yes, I'm probably tired and cranky too!
>:p
>
>Bam

Well I'M grateful for the tip and will head over to Best Buy tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be awesome if they carried Cathe??? Talk about kid in a candy store...

>>Well I'M grateful for the tip and will head over to Best Buy tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be awesome if they carried Cathe??? Talk about kid in a candy store...>>

We can only dream if Cathe was sold there.:7 I'm glad you're going to check it out. Hopefully it's at all Best Buys. I'm on the east coast. I went to a different store than I did yesterday and they had more of a selection. I just love finding good buys! :)

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.