Awesome premix S&S Bootcamp with abs

ChelePA

Cathlete
Really like this premix..with abs mixed in versus the end of the workout. How about those complex planks!

I was able to match Cathe' s weight for most exercises which is rare for me. My step was also slightly higher and I felt it! Great workout today!

I am going to do this premix when I finish typing as Jan rotation lists BC for today. I've done a few others with this premix and always felt like abs inserted were like a recovery break. I don't know if that will be the case in S&S!

Had to look for this it was in the mish-mosh. Absolutely love this one. This is my 3rd time doing BC and it gets better every time.

Last edited:
Is there a way to do a premix using on demand?
You have to use the blender for the premixes. Just find the workout and next to it, there will be a down arrow for premixes. Click that and the list of premixes will then come up. Click the premix you want and it will start playing in the blender player. Hope this makes sense and helps.

You have to use the blender for the premixes. Just find the workout and next to it, there will be a down arrow for premixes. Click that and the list of premixes will then come up. Click the premix you want and it will start playing in the blender player. Hope this makes sense and helps.
Is there a way to play them on anew IPAD, it doesn't seem to work. :(

Is there a way to play them on anew IPAD, it doesn't seem to work. :(
As long as you use our iOS App all of the Premixes will play just fine on an iPad. And as long as you use our App you don't need to use the Workout Blender to play our Premixes. You simply select the workout you want to do and all of the premixes will instantly show on the right side of the page. Just select the Premix you want and it will instantly start playing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.