Anyone done STS with only Dumb Bells (no barbell)?

RobertaJJ

I live in a VERY small space so I'm struggling with all of the equipment needed for STS. It's SOOOO much.

(Even trying to do it in the gym, I get frustrated having to maneuver all around the space to set up the various exercises)

Has anyone done STS without using a barbell?

Anyone gotten around using the stability ball?

I prefer dumbbells over a barbell and used dumbbells for STS whenever a barbell was used and still received great results. However, I do have a squat rack and will use my barbell when doing squat rack legs but this is pretty much the only time I use it.

I live in a VERY small space so I'm struggling with all of the equipment needed for STS. It's SOOOO much.

(Even trying to do it in the gym, I get frustrated having to maneuver all around the space to set up the various exercises)

I only have dumbbells and use the modifications she suggested

I only have db at home and have used them just fine. I have 2 adjustable db that go up to 52.5# each so I can still go fairly heavy with chest, back, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.