Any other pregnant ladies out there looking to stay fit?

Agzo

Cathlete
I'm wrapping up my first trimester and really hoping to feel better soon so I can get back on track a bit. Was wondering if there are any others out there so we could keep each accountable and bump ideas off of etc.

Hey there! Congrats on getting through your first trimester. I'm currently 7 months pregnant with my first. So far I have continued with my usual workouts just modifying when I felt necessary. I've been very consistent since the beginning often finding that no matter how crappy I feel or tired I am that I ALWAYS feel better after a workout. Now that I'm coming to the end I'm starting to get anxious about being a good mom. My moods have been all over the place but I feel like exercise has helped that. I would love to help keep you accountable.

Hey Kariev! Thanks for replying. I know on the forums and the road trips some of the cathletes have been a little bit older than I am but I was beginning to feel like I was the only one out there that was pregnant. I'm in my mid thirties and this is my first. I did get a little off track because I was so sick early on in this but I've been working out with cathe, fitness blender, beach body etc for well over 10 years so I'm getting back into it better than I expected now that some of the nausea has eased off a little. I'm super impressed how dedicated you have been and I hope to be that way going forward. Are you currently doing any of cathes rotations, series, or just what you feel like as you listen to your body? Right now I'm just aim to get back to 4-5 days a week from 1 to 2 and so far so good.

Hey Kariev! Thanks for replying. I know on the forums and the road trips some of the cathletes have been a little bit older than I am but I was beginning to feel like I was the only one out there that was pregnant. I'm in my mid thirties and this is my first. I did get a little off track because I was so sick early on in this but I've been working out with cathe, fitness blender, beach body etc for well over 10 years so I'm getting back into it better than I expected now that some of the nausea has eased off a little. I'm super impressed how dedicated you have been and I hope to be that way going forward. Are you currently doing any of cathes rotations, series, or just what you feel like as you listen to your body? Right now I'm just aim to get back to 4-5 days a week from 1 to 2 and so far so good.

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't see this. I'm not doing a cathe roatation now. I will be 33 weeks Saturday. I've been doing a ton of spinning because any jumping is just uncomfortable to me. And the low impact stung with the slide-n-glide discs cause me pelvic pain. So I've been doing spinning for cardio and cathe slight total body strength work.some days are easier then others. But even on super tired days if I just get myself to do 10 minutes I wake up and can complete the workout and feel so much better. Your going to feel so great in your second trimester! At this point I'm down to 4 workouts per week from 6. I'm sure that will continue to drop a little more as I go along. What are you currently doing now?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.