Another Fit tower Question + product ques

KC5689

Cathlete
I also have the old tower that came out with STS. I read in another post where someone felt the new tower seemed much more sturdier than the old one. Is that true? Are the old towers still safe to use with barbells ? I haven't used mine in a very long time but with the new workouts, I was planing on using it again. I think it's a waste of money to buy the new one.
Also, are the fit tower accessories, specifically the bands sold on Cathe's site?

You can still use the older Fit Tower. The newer Fit Tower is just better and smoother. We don't sell loops, but we do sell stretch bands. However, if you want the same bands as we use in the Fit Tower videos you will need to order them directly from Fit Tower at: | Click Here | and click on the accessories tab at the top of the page. They also have the loops we use in the new videos.

The new Fit Tower is designed to be easily separated into two pieces and should fit under most beds. There are two screws that have a knob on the end that you just have to unscrew (no tools needed). The top vertical unit then separates from the base and you can store each unit under a bed or transport in you car. The barre is part of the "top vertical" piece I just mentioned and does not need to be removed for storage.

The new Fit Tower is designed to be easily separated into two pieces and should fit under most beds. There are two screws that have a knob on the end that you just have to unscrew (no tools needed). The top vertical unit then separates from the base and you can store each unit under a bed or transport in you car. The barre is part of the "top vertical" piece I just mentioned and does not need to be removed for storage.

Thank you for this update! Not that I need to spend more money on fitness items :), however, I think this piece of equipment and the new DVD's will be great additions to my home gym. I enjoy Cathe's more athletic barre programs than other barre programs I have tried. Also as a "senior" fitness enthusiast, I am finding the occasional need to take it down a notch over the high impact and heavy lifting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.