ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda

Y'all are crazy! LOL!

If there's a class on Sunday, I'll go, 'cause I wouldn't want to miss anything, but there is no way I'll be running down the street or working out at the Fairfield.

Or we could all lace up our sneakers and run or walk to the Diner! I think it's 3-4 miles down the road. :D LOL, can you picture that sight.....100 women running or fast walking to eat breakfast! :)

Kathy G

LOL, at all you diehards. I'd love to say I'll be there on Sunday morning for sure, but I also realized I promised myself to take it a little easier this time around. I WOULD be there for sure if Cathe was going to show up. Or if a spin class was lined up. I've never done a spin class.

I really do like the idea of 100 of us walking (I don't run anymore, sad knees) to the diner.

Or we could all lace up our sneakers and run or walk to the Diner! I think it's 3-4 miles down the road. :D LOL, can you picture that sight.....100 women running or fast walking to eat breakfast! :)

Kathy G

...and trailing our rolling carry-on suitcases, tote bags and whatever else came with us! That would probably make the local news!! :eek:

I can't wait!!!!! I love everything about the road trip... I went to my first last year and I met the most amazing people!! Not to mention the yummy food! Kathy, Debbie and Lorrayne, you do an amazing job and it is so appreciated!!!!

I must admit, I'm with Jolene... I would enjoy the scrapple more if I worked out before the breakfast on Sunday... but I recall how pooped I was, too.

Look at us -- what a funny diehard lot we are huh? How many folks do we all know who would say they were going to another state to workout to exhaustion, and then be bummed because they couldn't DO IT AGAIN at 7:00 on a Sunday a.m.? YAY US!

HAHA SO TRUE!! Any normal people would look at us and say WTF is wrong with these freaks?!

Sunday AM Die Hard Class!

I agree, Jolene!! I LOVED the Sunday AM class! That's how I start my days off EVERY day! I know for a fact my RT Buddy Amy and I would be right there with you!

Chrissy

Ok Cathe RT organizers...

...it's official, we *really* want a Sunday spin class with Cathe!! This is our official request :)

Wow, we really are die-hards!!!

Hey everybody from the Coordinators!

Hi everyone! We just wanted to stop by to say hi and to assure all of you that your comments and questions about the schedule for RT 2009 are being seen and heard. :) We haven’t written back to you previously because we just don’t have anything new to share with you at this point.

Even though she’s pulled in a hundred directions every day, Cathe’s a very hands-on “Captain of the RT ship.” She asks that our whole RT team help her stay fully abreast of every issue that arises in the planning process, and that we help her make sure she has every scrap of information pertinent to making decisions about those issues. Then she invests a whole lot of time methodically thinking through every detail of RT matters large and small -- always with her guests in mind. This is, simply, Cathe’s decision-making style, and she plans a RT weekend for us with the same meticulous care that she employs producing the workout DVD’s and other products we all love. That’s why a Cathe Road Trip weekend feels like you’re a guest at a wedding where the bride’s mom has thought of every single thing. :D

So we promise you that we’ll make certain Cathe has each one of your RT 2009 comments and requests and questions in front of her, and we know from experience that she’ll carefully review and ponder all of them.

For the moment, however, please try to be patient, folks. Cathe’s slammed to the mat right now with some business deadlines. (Really, her schedule is flat-out intimidating — most of us would crumple under the weight of it within days and we have no clue how she does it.) But we know from experience that she will manage somehow to give the RT her laser focus again as quickly as she can.

And cross our hearts, the minute we have more information about RT plans, you’ll hear it from us here on the RT Forum.

Thanks, everybody, and big hugs to you all!

Kathy, Debbie & Lorrayne
Your Cathe RT Coordinators

I vote for die hard on sunday

Haha glad I am not the only insane one here!! Maybe we can petition for an optional Sunday morning class for us die hards!! I'd love adding just one more workout before we all gorge on food and head home!!

Yes, Please let us have as much as we can about Cathe's workout.. I'm in Sunday workout sounds good,I'm coming from California to workout with Cathe....
Let me tell you that last year I was dead tired for a while...but who cares what we did one year ago,we can do it this year too....
Like Cathe said what we did to one side,we do to the other side(or something like that) anyways you get me ah...

too late for me???

I JUST heard about this today....I was so excited!!! I am new to Cathe and have loved beginning STS.
My husband wanted to give this trip to me for my birthday, but as we attempted to register....we kept hitting a 'dead end'...then we realized that the list must be full...:(
Is is too late, or is there still hope to attend..perhaps there's a waiting list...?

in Christ~susan

What a sweet hubby you have!
Unfortunately the RT is sold out. The waiting list is likely too long at this point for you to get in.
Disappointment like this definetly deserves a new Cathe DVD!;)
Hope you get to go next year!

And Happy Birthday!

LOVE the changes!! Though I am such a die hard, I still want a Sunday AM class AND the Friday night class!! Can't we toss in a die hard class for us freaks of nature?! ;-)

I'm with you Jolene!!! I would love that Sunday morning workout. Since I live so far away, I like to get as many workouts with Cathe as possible!

I'm game for whatever...if Cathe says jump, I say "How high!" But maybe we kill two birds with one stone, by coming to the gym Sunday morning, and then immediately leaving on foot and running/jogging all in one big "Cathlete" group to the restaurant for brunch?!! That wouldn't stop traffic would it? ha!!!!

A spin class on Sunday morning is an awesome idea!!

As much as I'd love Cathe to teach a spin class on Sunday morning, I doubt her gym has 105 spin bikes.... :(;)

I'm a little bummed there won't be a Sunday class (especially since Cathe's not teaching on Friday morning) but I guess I can just go use the gym in the a.m. myself. And I LOOOOVE the idea of all of us doing Drillmax to a tv monitor!!! :D

Flight Arrangements

Hello, This is my first roadtrip and would like to know what time the event is over, so I know what time to book my returning flight on Sunday.

Thanks
ACG:rolleyes:

I would book a return flight for anything later than 1:30. Our brunch is scheduled to end at 11:00 and this should allow you enough time to get to your gate in time for boarding.

Hello, This is my first roadtrip and would like to know what time the event is over, so I know what time to book my returning flight on Sunday.

Thanks
ACG:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.