ANNOUNCEMENT: News re: RT 2009 Agenda

Count me in as another one who really wants a Sunday a.m. class before we hit the road (and the waffles! :p)

I like the Friday night class idea too--I guess I just want it all! :p

If Sunday a.m. class is too much demand on Cathe, I'd be okay w/ that just being a scheduled "use the gym" time for RTers. They do have some awesome equipment there after all.

Thanks for looking for new ways to add to the RT experience, coordinators!!

Count me in as another one who really wants a Sunday a.m. class before we hit the road (and the waffles! :p) If Sunday a.m. class is too much demand on Cathe, I'd be okay w/ that just being a scheduled "use the gym" time for RTers.[/quote]

HEY -- Maybe you all could just wheel in a monitor and a DVD player and plug in Drill Max for us??? Please??? (OK - count me in as one of the weirdos who doesn't care about being tired (esp after I'll have done that Sat p.m. stretch to relax me out!) even in the face of a long drive home. I LOVE that Sunday a.m. workout! HA!

Jonahnah-I actually said to Lorrie (LSass right above here) yesterday that IF IF IF they kept this change and did NOT do the Sunday morning class, I was "going to the gym to workout anyway" (my exact words). :D

I really would like them to reconsider this change.

Gayle

p.s. besides, there were a few folks who simply skipped the Sunday morning workout to opt for more sleep. No biggie.
p.p.s. MELISSA....yes, it WAS Jolene's idea, wasn't it?!?! HA

I agree...One last workout with Cathe before the RT ends. Maybe you can move it from 7am to 8am? Unless there isn't enough time to do it that late, but everybody always has the option to go or not. I think this class should be IMAX in nature. yoo hoo!!!! That will get us there!!!!:eek:

chrissy

Haha yes it was my idea!

Jonahnah-I actually said to Lorrie (LSass right above here) yesterday that IF IF IF they kept this change and did NOT do the Sunday morning class, I was "going to the gym to workout anyway" (my exact words). :D

I really would like them to reconsider this change.

Gayle

p.s. besides, there were a few folks who simply skipped the Sunday morning workout to opt for more sleep. No biggie.
p.p.s. MELISSA....yes, it WAS Jolene's idea, wasn't it?!?! HA

Haha I love it - yes it was my idea...let's go with it! hey, if they don't add anything for Sunday, if it's too much for Cathe/crew we could just all meet up at the gym (us diehards) and work out in the gym?? Who's with me??

I'm totally with my sister on this one, we have got to convince them to add just oneeeee more workout for us! Sunday morning would be great, even if it was an optional small group...do you think she'd even stray from her usual routine and do something like a spin class for us?? Now THAT I would love, Jolene and I are addicted to spin and I would love to have Cathe kick our butts spin-style, I'm sure it would be utterly painful. And then I surely won't feel guilty for enjoying the diner breakfast afterwards!!!!

Now there's an idea...spin would be an awesome way to end our crazy workout weekend :) We should see if there is anything scheduled on Sunday AM in terms of spin classes!!

Haha I love it - yes it was my idea...let's go with it! hey, if they don't add anything for Sunday, if it's too much for Cathe/crew we could just all meet up at the gym (us diehards) and work out in the gym?? Who's with me??

Count me in...One last RT beating would do this body good. :eek:

The big monitor and Drill max would be a hoot.

Awww, I'm kind of sad that there won't be a Sunday class to look forward to! It kind of made the pancakes later taste better, lol! :)

I like the Friday class addition too though.....maybe Cathe can add the Sunday class as an "optional" workout, please? :)

Kathy G

Thanks for the update! I love the idea of the Saturday night stretch class! It sounds so fun.

I also would love a Sunday morning class- then there will be NO GUILT for those pancakes. :) But I will join anyone at the gym even if we don't have a class.

Keep em coming ladies! Psyched that there are so many die-hards going to the RT! Not that I am surprised...aren't we all die-hards for even going in the first place, and being SUPER excited about it?! Already planning all of the cute workout outfits :)

Look at us -- what a funny diehard lot we are huh? How many folks do we all know who would say they were going to another state to workout to exhaustion, and then be bummed because they couldn't DO IT AGAIN at 7:00 on a Sunday a.m.? YAY US!

Gayle did tell me she wanted to go to the gym anyway even if there were no class. I seemed to recall that when we showed up for that 7:00 a.m. class someone had to unlock the gym for us. Sure enough if you look at they gym hours, it doesn't open till 9:00 on Sundays. Their class schedule does show a spin class on Sunday a.m., but that seems to stop after Memorial Day. I know some gyms cut back on their summer class schedule, or perhaps Cathe's gym updates its class schedule as it gets closer to the next session. We'd have to ask. But whatever it is, it looks like if there is no class, the gym MAY not even be open that time of day on a Sunday.

Maybe Cathe and coordinators will see how many of us really enjoy that Sunday a.m. class and consider something. We can hope.

Well, we could all just meet at 6:30 in the Fairfield lobby, laced up and ready to go! We could roll in a DVD player and screen into the 'cafe', move all the tables and chair out and workout right there! Or suit up and get in an aqua-size workout! LOL Either way, I'm working out Sunday AM no matter what! :p

Gayle

Well, we could all just meet at 6:30 in the Fairfield lobby, laced up and ready to go! We could roll in a DVD player and screen into the 'cafe', move all the tables and chair out and workout right there! Or suit up and get in an aqua-size workout! LOL Either way, I'm working out Sunday AM no matter what! :p

Gayle

I'll be there with you Gayle! I was just thinking that 6:30am in NJ would be like 3:30am PST in Portland. But, I will still drag myself out of bed to workout with my new friends, even though it is to work out to a DVD! That's pretty crazy, huh?!:confused: :rolleyes::D

Maybe someone could start a poll(I don't know how)...

Gayle

Or we could all lace up our sneakers and run or walk to the Diner! I think it's 3-4 miles down the road. :D LOL, can you picture that sight.....100 women running or fast walking to eat breakfast! :)

Kathy G

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.