alexisstranahan

Hi Everyone,
A while back I asked Cathe's tech support whether it was possible to strip the music from downloaded videos. I wanted to sync my beats per minute (it drives me nuts playing music with the voice only option, since it puts me out of sync with Cathe). They said nope, you can't do that...
I haven't pre-ordered a set of Cathe DVDs since X-train. The soundalikes are PAINFUL to listen to...especially since I used to like some of the original songs! Where do they find these vocalists? Not on the Voice, some of the soundalikes sound just like my husband singing in the shower.
Does anyone have alternative playlist suggestions for the DVDs listed below? I just quit 20min into X10 because of 'Groovytown' (aka Funkytown) and "Do your thing" (aka Walk this way). I love Cathe's workouts, but I can't stand crappy music.

DVD List: FlexTrain, X10, High Reps, Rockout Knockout, Tabatacise, Hard Strikes, Party Rockin Step vol 1, Party Rockin Step vol 2.

Lol me too! I would rather have sound alike a then have instrumental! But we are all different for sure! I tell u my fav are of course body blast series and body max 2 and those are my fav music and I guess that won't happen again.
I love party rocking step and all the ones mentioned above next!
Now with Low impact series I got my own playlist but I use music like old classic Rock for after burn and those in low impact series. I wish I could help u in the workouts u mentioned.
I hope she uses the voice only option for those who don't like it. But I really do not was instrumental at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my own playlist but hey are not specific to a workouts. I several depending on my workout choice and they are eclectic.

When I do hiit workouts I gravitate to 80's 90's metal. ( acdc, ozzie, Metallica, ) I want to know the songs cause I tend to sing while I workout it helps me gage my hiit level and recover. When I do weights I've got everything from Bruno Mars to the Commodores. I have some that are only 80's or 70's. I really like the Bee Gees LOL. I know that no one is suppose to actually like disco but I love the music from that time. I've got some Doors, Steppenwolf , Mama Papa good music. I really dont' like Beatles really still don't get there following and not getting the whole beatles cultural invasion of the 60's I obviously like the wilder side of UK music exports LOL Oh for real bob Dylan sucks noble prize or not

if you want to match music beat like rpm to the workout there are some sights that tell you speed for each song so you make a playlist

I love the sound alikes too! lol. Xtrain is one of my favorite series because of the music. We are all different though and with so many different likes/tastes it's nearly impossible to make us all happy.

I like the sound alikes, it's so much better than instrumental. I have a harder time getting into the workout if it's only instrumental (not including stretching or yoga). I also love the music from Intensity/High Reps and also Muscle Max. I think the music from the Hardcore series is pretty good. I like most of the music Cathe uses, live or dvd. So sorry to hear that some don't buy because of the music, but that's what makes us all different.

We are all different though and with so many different likes/tastes it's nearly impossible to make us all happy.

Yes, it is impossible to make us all happy! Glad we have platform such as spotify to make our own playlist.

I like most of the music Cathe uses, live or dvd. So sorry to hear that some don't buy because of the music, but that's what makes us all different.

I am self-glad I can go past the music element! It does not deter me from enjoying great content of a workout program.
Well... We are surely different. Life would be boring if we were all the same!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.